Left-Wing Group Condemns Israeli Stabbing Victim for Fighting Back

Maybe the "Jewish Defense League" should change it's name to the "Jewish Attack League".
So your a Jew hater, next you'll tell me your a progressive left-wing liberal...:dunno:
After how many years, you should know me by now.

Not a Jew hater, but a Jew speculator.

Allow me to recompose this scenario... a man walks into a south Chicago establishment, stabs patron in neck.Said patron exits crime scene. Remove knife from neck, returns to crime scene to hunt down and execute the offender.

Do the math.
I'v done the same, m/f in a bar jumped me with a pool stick to the back of my head. A friend took me to the restroom when I composed myself I went back out there and beat that m/f into the hospital, the law questioned me and sent me on my way, the only difference I didn't kill him...

Jews are useful people. Primarily unto themselves. Beyond themselves, they could give a flying fuck.

The world is owed to the Jews, yet the Jews owe nothing to the world.

Maybe the "Jewish Defense League" should change it's name to the "Jewish Attack League".
So your a Jew hater, next you'll tell me your a progressive left-wing liberal...:dunno:

Allow me to recompose this scenario... a man walks into a south Chicago establishment, stabs patron in neck.Said patron exits crime scene. Remove knife from neck, returns to crime scene to hunt down and execute the offender.

Do the math.
Except thats not what happened here.
Here's a scenario: Mr H walks into a room and proceeds to go fuck himself.
That work for you?

These people are sick and need help, evidently obongocare don't cover it ...
If an Israeli isn't even allowed to fight back when there's a knife in his neck, when is he allowed to fight back?
March 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
oppenheimer.jpg

When Yonatan (Jonathan) Azarihab, an Israeli Breslov Chassid, was stabbed in the neck by a Muslim terrorist, he pulled out the knife and stabbed the terrorist to death with it.

Interviewed in the hospital, Yonatan said, "When it happened to me, I thought that I would die.". It took him some time to realize what was happening, but , "I understood that I had to stop him so that he doesn't kill me or kill anyone else."

The left however is very unhappy with Yonatan.

Peace Now is a leftist anti-Israel group funded by the EU, George Soros and the usual international gang of creeps and cretins. Its opposition to self-defense against Islamic terrorism is so extreme that it even condemns a stabbing victim for fighting back against his killer.

If an Israeli isn't even allowed to fight back when there's a knife in his neck, when is he allowed to fight back?

When you fight back, you are if you think about it worse than the criminal. You see, when they are innocently robbing you, they just want the money. They aren't looking for trouble. By fighting back, you are initiating violence and making it a dangerous situation for yourself, people around you and the criminal. They were just robbing you, you created the violent situation. Make sense now?

Do the math.

Wow, I'd let him have it. He should definitely get a stern look and a good talking to if he did that

Peace Now is a leftist anti-Israel group funded by the EU, George Soros

Vanilla ice cream is a anti israel confection funded by GS!

All you have to do is say it and the right wing will follow, they dont even know. But you said Soros and...by golly they hate that guy so fuck Vanilla!

All you have to do is say it and the right wing will follow, they dont even know. But you said Soros and...by golly they hate that guy so fuck Vanilla!
NO, I said "These people are sick and need help, evidently obongocare don't cover it ..." Now did you try to seek some help...

NO, I said "These people are sick and need help, evidently obongocare don't cover it ..." Now did you try to seek some help...

No, you just claimed that someone hates someone and that they are aligned with someone else you hate to excuse your hatred of that group.

I hate brussell sprouts....because they are anti Israel and funded by Karl Rove! Its an easy formula

No, you just claimed that someone hates someone and that they are aligned with someone else you hate to excuse your hatred of that group.

I hate brussell sprouts....because they are anti Israel and funded by Karl Rove! Its an easy formula
I have a cure for you HERE...

Forum List

Back