Left-Skewing ABC/Washington Post Poll Finds a Majority Now Consider Biden Mentality Unfit to be President

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The adults are back in charge and respect has returned!

ABC News Politics @ABCPolitics

ABC News Politics
@ABCPolitics

BREAKING: Economic discontent is hurting Pres. Biden and his party's midterm election prospects, with three-quarters saying the economy�s in bad shape and a nearly 20-point lead for the Republican Party in trust to handle it, new
@ABCNews/WaPo poll finds.

JUST IN: A career-low 37% of Americans approve of Pres. Biden's job performance, with 55% disapproving.
1646073768542.jpeg
When asked about Biden’s “mental sharpness” to serve as president, 54 percent said they do not think Biden is mentally sharp enough, while only 40 percent said he is.

This just in....Water is still wet but I'm glad the dems are finally coming to the same conclusion the rest of us came to about Tater back when he was VP....On the wrong side of everything.

Now just think of what being even more mentally unstable with each passing day gets us.....Likely The Whore and then we can really get this party started.

R.d08edb31912c0ad087fe80ad146b1f83

ABC News Politics
@ABCPolitics

BREAKING: Economic discontent is hurting Pres. Biden and his party's midterm election prospects, with three-quarters saying the economy�s in bad shape and a nearly 20-point lead for the Republican Party in trust to handle it, new

JUST IN: A career-low 37% of Americans approve of Pres. Biden's job performance, with 55% disapproving.
View attachment 608705When asked about Biden’s “mental sharpness” to serve as president, 54 percent said they do not think Biden is mentally sharp enough, while only 40 percent said he is.

Let's see... Oh, yeah! Brandon won't run until 2024 and by then he'll be a lot sharper.

Even the far left media is admitting what the resident lefties in this board have been LYING about for a few years now. :auiqs.jpg:

Like we say every day….the lefties on this board lie about everything.

The desperation to deflect and lie to hide how bad virtually everything is right now is easy to see.
#1 - Republicans love Putin. The left's current jingle.
#2 - Ukraine is Trump's fault.
#3 - Trump [fill in blank] Russia
#4 - Trump did something
#5 - Trump said something
#6 - Trump went somewhere
#7 - Trump left somewhere

I am happy Biden is President and leading us as a Nation through this moment of time…

If you must know I am insane and think the World is flat and I teleport through time is what a person should write if they agree with what I wrote about Biden!

ABC News Politics
@ABCPolitics

View attachment 608705When asked about Biden’s “mental sharpness” to serve as president, 54 percent said they do not think Biden is mentally sharp enough, while only 40 percent said he is.

Polling your Russian friends for that one?

New Topics

Forum List

Back