Is Obesity a political issue?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
What causes black females to statistically be the most obese demographic in the US?

Racism? Poverty? Lack of education on proper nutrition? Lack of education on exercise?

What politics need to change for this statistic to change?

The reason this is important is that I saw a segment where caucasians were asked what causes obesity in the black community…they claimed RACISM.

When the same people were asked what causes obesity in white people, they claimed BAD PERSONAL CHOICES.

Interesting political spin based on ideology.

absolutely! one of the few things i would regulate if i was leader of a country is obesity. kick out all the fatties!

no fatties, sir!

What causes black females to statistically be the most obese demographic in the US?

Racism? Poverty? Lack of education on proper nutrition? Lack of education on exercise?

Its a health issue, being used by propagandist to spew hate for people they don't even know.

absolutely! one of the few things i would regulate if i was leader of a country is obesity. kick out all the fatties!

no fatties, sir!

Insurance companies should refuse to insure fat fucks.

They cost way more to insurance then people who are not fat fucks.

Stats bear this out CONCLUSIVELY.

The reason this is important is that I saw a segment where caucasians were asked what causes obesity in the black community…they claimed RACISM.

When the same people were asked what causes obesity in white people, they claimed BAD PERSONAL CHOICES.

Interesting political spin based on ideology.
Every time I say the N-word, it adds 5 pounds to an African American Woman.

Many of them are crack babies or have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. And there is also a lot of incest in American black families. That's why so many of them refuse to name the father on the birth certificate.

Last edited:
Well. I don't have much respect for fat asses.
Surgically corrected fatass-ness is the scum of the planet.
It's simple math.
Put in the fuel needed....not a drop more
Ancient Jewish fact
Had they had BK drive ins during the Exodus it would have taken 40 minutes

I'd say that obesity is more of a slamming the Big Mac value meals issue more than anything else.

Its a health issue, being used by propagandist to spew hate for people they don't even know.

And yet they had an opinion….they could have said “I dont know”.

Instead, they said black people are fat because of racism and white people are fat because they lazy fucks who overeat.

When they FINALLy arrived they said:"ver B da milk and honeys" ?
MoMo said : Inside the sheep and in that tree with all the buzzing noise !
They repliedeth:
Ver B some Palestinans fuh datz ? I hearz they workz cheepah .

Interesting thread. But then again, coming from trump trash, not so very surprising. We all remember fat trump being ironic about Rosie O'Donnell.

In the SAME SEGMENT, they asked fat black women why they are fat, and they said…….IT WAS THEIR CHOICE!

That is how racist white leftists are….they claim black people are fat from racism….AND BLACK PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE FAT BY CHOICE! :auiqs.jpg:

Once again, lefties are wrong about everything.

You worried about that?

Must be political since Trump was always trashing someone about their weight.

I've seen posted in other threads that white racism is the cause of hypertension and heart disease among Blacks.

Well, you left out presidents, have you not seen The Donald's Fat Ass?

Forum List

Back