Putin: The great leader, the genius

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
As the world watches, this arrogant, nationalist strongman is driving his country off a cliff, slaughtering innocent Ukrainians and plunging his own people into a profound economic disaster. He told the world to fuck off, that he didn't need us, and now the world is returning the sentiment, in spades.

You see, this is how it works: You can (try to) be an arrogant, nationalist strongman, you can pretend you're putting your country first, but the world can now move on without you, work around you. You become isolated and rejected. A pariah. This isn't the 50's. Neanderthals need no longer apply.

I wonder if those who long for an arrogant, "country first", nationalist strongman will learn anything here. I wonder if they'll get the hint.

I would be absolutely shocked if they did.

Sorry bout that,

1. I attribute his crime of war as doing what he thought he could get away with.
2. Not unlike anyone would do.
3. I don't believe this war will be a good one for Russia, too costly.
4. Its easy to sit on the sidelines while people are dying and wag heads.
5. Ukraine will not roll over and die.
6. The Ukrainian President, got into a ditch and is fighting the Russians.
7. Russia will draw back a nub real soon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

mactrump.png

As the world watches, this arrogant, nationalist strongman is driving his country off a cliff, slaughtering innocent Ukrainians and plunging his own people into a profound economic disaster. He told the world to fuck off, that he didn't need us, and now the world is returning the sentiment, in spades.

You see, this is how it works: You can (try to) be an arrogant, nationalist strongman, you can pretend you're putting your country first, but the world can now move on without you, work around you. You become isolated and rejected. A pariah. This isn't the 50's. Neanderthals need no longer apply.

I wonder if those who long for an arrogant, "country first", nationalist strongman will learn anything here. I wonder if they'll get the hint.

I would be absolutely shocked if they did.

What was Trump’s war?

Trump tied himself to Putin by praising him repeatedly, even by disagreeing with our own assesment that Putin interfered with the 2016 election. (not that we don't interfer too)
So? Who did trump try an invade?

another demofk who can’t get out of their own way

How they don't see something that obvious is just an abject mystery.
Just name the country trump invaded!

you don’t believe In Strategy do you? It’s why you’re a loser. Your strategy sucks

Trump tied himself to Putin by praising him repeatedly, even by disagreeing with our own assesment that Putin interfered with the 2016 election. (not that we don't interfer too)
Well scuz us for not swallowing the lib 2016 election lie

Forum List

Back