Left Says to Taylor Swift "No White People Can Have a Good Year!"

When you point a finger, three fingers are pointing back at you
Anybody who thinks in 2017 that the white man is the cause of the black mans woes simply does not want to deal with the factual, self destructive personal, familial and societal behavior that black males engage in
Of course whites are the cause. Its our jobs as Blacks to circumvent your attempts to keep us down not help you in your mission. Pointing out the cause is the first step in the troubleshooting process.

When you mix all the colored pigments (paints) together, the result is a black pigment.
When you mix light of all colors of the spectrum together, the result is a white light.
Not that it is all that important to the topic of Talyor Swift having a good year.

When you mix all the colored pigments (paints) together, the result is you get brown.

When you make a pie chart of primary colors and spin it, you see white. Isn't this some third grade science project?
That is because the spectrum that uses light from an outside source, such as the sun, is an absorbed light. You use the CMYK scheme to achieve all the colors.

The light from the Sun is emitted light and therefore the entire spectrum, when combined, is white light.

When ALL of the light is reflected from a substance, it is white. When you see a color, it is because all the light with the exception of that wavelength is absorbed.

Say you are looking at something that looks blue to you. That is because all of the white light is absorbed except for the wavelength in the range of 450 to 495 nanometers.

The same with the other colors.

However, that does not directly translate to skin pigmentation. There is no "White" ethnic group. There is the Caucasian ethnic group. IN the past, these individuals were labeled white because compared to the other groups, the looked significantly more pale in color. Hence, 'white'.

The first slave owners in America were black -- those evil bastards!

It is true that the white man stands accused of the subjugation of the Negro. A truth is that almost all peoples were under the heel of someone else at some point in history. I am white but somewhere, sometime, someone enslaved my great great etc grandfather. OK. So what? i am not a slave, have never been a slave. I have never owned a slave. Nor have I ever knowingly come across one. I don't want to own a slave. I have got to say that being related to former slaves isn't the only problem that Blacks have. I honestly don't know what is the problem. I think very sincerely that it derives from inside. Something that makes society difficult for them. You don't see other races with their problems. Not generally.
Someone said that they thought the Blacks had an inferiority complex. A racial inferiority complex. They are the ones who don't think much of themselves. And if you don't no one else will either.
"Someone" was probably a white person. If anyone has a racial inferiority complex its white people. There is no way a race would be that consumed with trying to prove their superiority if they didnt feel inferior. Most of americas history stands as a towering testatment to that inferiority complex. Psychology 101.
The first slave owners in America were black -- those evil bastards!

It is true that the white man stands accused of the subjugation of the Negro. A truth is that almost all peoples were under the heel of someone else at some point in history. I am white but somewhere, sometime, someone enslaved my great great etc grandfather. OK. So what? i am not a slave, have never been a slave. I have never owned a slave. Nor have I ever knowingly come across one. I don't want to own a slave. I have got to say that being related to former slaves isn't the only problem that Blacks have. I honestly don't know what is the problem. I think very sincerely that it derives from inside. Something that makes society difficult for them. You don't see other races with their problems. Not generally.
Someone said that they thought the Blacks had an inferiority complex. A racial inferiority complex. They are the ones who don't think much of themselves. And if you don't no one else will either.
"Someone" was probably a white person. If anyone has a racial inferiority complex its white people. There is no way a race would be that consumed with trying to prove their superiority if they didnt feel inferior. Most of americas history stands as a towering testatment to that inferiority complex. Psychology 101.
The white race is certainly dynamic. This bent to achieve had long been with us. We as humans came up as a result of our being able to affect our environment. This was technology. Bow and arrow. Flint knives. Canoes. A fireplace with chimney! The white race doesn't have anything to prove. And frankly to me, you don't either. You live as you choose and I will live as I choose.
Your reply doesnt seem to address my post. I said whites had an inferiority complex. Thats the reason they have tried their best to prove they are superior even though Blacks educated them and had to do it twice before they caught on. I think that and the fact that whites are recessive combine to give them that instinctive inferiority complex. Just one Black mans opinion.
I did address your post. I said that as a race whites didn't have an inferiority complex. You used some of the things whites have done as an instance of inferiority. I described to you the dynamics of technology. I suppose you are going to tell me that technology didn't win the day many times. And that the developers of that tech showed superior traits just in the development of such.
You didnt mention "inferiority complex" in your reply even once. What does technology have to do with having a inferiority complex? I ask again why would whites consume so much time trying to prove they were superior if they didnt feel they were inferior?

Anybody who thinks in 2017 that the white man is the cause of the black mans woes simply does not want to deal with the factual, self destructive personal, familial and societal behavior that black males engage in
Of course whites are the cause. Its our jobs as Blacks to circumvent your attempts to keep us down not help you in your mission. Pointing out the cause is the first step in the troubleshooting process.
You have done very poorly in this circumvention. And if whites are the cause of all your misery, why can't you overcome them? Too strong for you, eh?

That is because the spectrum that uses light from an outside source, such as the sun, is an absorbed light. You use the CMYK scheme to achieve all the colors.

The light from the Sun is emitted light and therefore the entire spectrum, when combined, is white light.

When ALL of the light is reflected from a substance, it is white. When you see a color, it is because all the light with the exception of that wavelength is absorbed.

Say you are looking at something that looks blue to you. That is because all of the white light is absorbed except for the wavelength in the range of 450 to 495 nanometers.

However, that does not directly translate to skin pigmentation. There is no "White" ethnic group. There is the Caucasian ethnic group. IN the past, these individuals were labeled white because compared to the other groups, the looked significantly more pale in color. Hence, 'white'.

The white race is certainly dynamic. This bent to achieve had long been with us. We as humans came up as a result of our being able to affect our environment. This was technology. Bow and arrow. Flint knives. Canoes. A fireplace with chimney! The white race doesn't have anything to prove. And frankly to me, you don't either. You live as you choose and I will live as I choose.
Your reply doesnt seem to address my post. I said whites had an inferiority complex. Thats the reason they have tried their best to prove they are superior even though Blacks educated them and had to do it twice before they caught on. I think that and the fact that whites are recessive combine to give them that instinctive inferiority complex. Just one Black mans opinion.
Then why do you insist they're too strong for you? You need from them. You beg them for their help. Your people cannot sustain themselves.
When did I say you white people were too strong for me? I dont need them. I come from a people that existed before you white people mutated and became white. :)
No one is discussing you. We are talking about your culture. Please try and keep up.
You are discussing me. You even use the term "you" in reference to me. Being a white man dont you understand your own language?

Then again, neither did being slaves, cotton picker.
Seems everyone has something vrs everyone else these days.

It's Christmas, folks, cant we just listen to the angels sing about our better nature that God sent His Son to redeem?

You have done very poorly in this circumvention. And if whites are the cause of all your misery, why can't you overcome them? Too strong for you, eh?
I have overcome them. I am teaching more of my people how to do it. Thats why I mentor. You mad white boy? :)

Then why do you insist they're too strong for you? You need from them. You beg them for their help. Your people cannot sustain themselves.
When did I say you white people were too strong for me? I dont need them. I come from a people that existed before you white people mutated and became white. :)
No one is discussing you. We are talking about your culture. Please try and keep up.
Not only am I keeping up but I am ahead of you. We are all the products of our cultures. Me, you. All of us. When you talk about my culture you have the me who is me there too. But I am not going to answer you again. All you want to do is create tension. I am not going to argue with you. My position is unassailable by you. Period.

How can a thread about Taylor Swift not contain more images?

Its like I don't even know this place anymore...

B5pfqzNIYAAkpSb.jpg

You are discussing me. You even use the term "you" in reference to me. Being a white man dont you understand your own language?
You collectively, Einstein. Not personally since I don't even know you.

Are you an extremely short man?

Not only am I keeping up but I am ahead of you. We are all the products of our cultures. Me, you. All of us. When you talk about my culture you have the me who is me there too. But I am not going to answer you again. All you want to do is create tension. I am not going to argue with you. My position is unassailable by you. Period.
Extreme insecurity goes along with your culture. You are a stereotype. Not one thing original about you.

My ancestors. "we" existed before you whites so its pretty obvious we dont need you silly white boy. :)

Kinda short depending on who you ask. I am '6'2

Extreme insecurity goes along with your culture. You are a stereotype. Not one thing original about you.
I think Social is white like you are. You guys are on the same team. :)

My ancestors. "we" existed before you whites so its pretty obvious we dont need you silly white boy. :)
You did? How did white people end up owning you? Looks like you dropped the ball in the racial superiority game.

So is my husband. My children are all mulattos.

We were free when you people were picking cotton.

You did? How did white people end up owning you? Looks like you dropped the ball in the racial superiority game.
Yes we did. You whites had better weapons which you excelled at because you lacked the ability to develop in other areas. :)

Whites enslaved each other so you couldnt have been free. :)

Yes we did. You whites had better weapons which you excelled at because you lacked the ability to develop in other areas. :)
At least you admit they are superior to you.

Not us. Their weaponry did not matter.

Whites enslaved each other so you couldnt have been free. :)
Blacks did, too. They're the ones who sold you to whitey.

Forum List

Back