Left Says to Taylor Swift "No White People Can Have a Good Year!"

I have had a good 2017 no health issues nice house good job though aggravating at times as far as the ones honked off over Taylor Swift some people aren't happy unless they are bitching about soemthing.
Yeah if anyone is complaining about Swift having a good 2017 they should get a life and try to do the same.

By marrying a white man.

They just pupped your women and moved on to the next slave.
You became a white slave because another white person enslaved you and put you to work. :)
We fought slavery and won. Twice, cotton picker.

Tell us about the great American slave uprising. You know, the one where the black slaves threw off the yoke of slavery to win their freedom.
You only won because americans knew you white guys would die working in the fields.

You mean besides Nat Turner, the Civil War, and Civil Rights movement in the US?
Americans were not involved at all.

Did you think the CRM was a slave uprising? lol boy.
Since americans let you stop being a white slave they were involved.

Of course the CRM was a slave uprising. :)

We got our rights and now whites cant blantanly attempt to hold us back. You guys have to invent other ways to do it now.
clear.png
:)
Our freedom was fought for and won before America existed, son.

The CRM was a slave uprising lol...it must have been as successful as Nat Turner's, since you're still bitching about the very same things to this day.

At least you admit they are superior to you.

Not us. Their weaponry did not matter.
I admit you whites are better at violence and weapons. :)
They didn't overcome us like they did you. But you were slaves and it's to be expected.
They did overcome you. How do you think you became a white slave? :)
By marrying a white man.

They just pupped your women and moved on to the next slave.
OK Last post. I see your difficulty. You think. I am a black man descended from slaves. Oh no. I am a 65 year old white man.
Actually I thought you were younger than that.

You became a white slave because another white person enslaved you and put you to work. :)

Tell us about the great American slave uprising. You know, the one where the black slaves threw off the yoke of slavery to win their freedom.
You only won because americans knew you white guys would die working in the fields.

You mean besides Nat Turner, the Civil War, and Civil Rights movement in the US?

We got our rights and now whites cant blantanly attempt to hold us back. You guys have to invent other ways to do it now.
clear.png

The CRM was a slave uprising lol...it must have been as successful as Nat Turner's, since you're still bitching about the very same things to this day.
I know. You were a slave in europe and then became a slave in the US. Then they let you go because you were too weak and lazy.

We can point out your racism for what it is. In the meantime guys like me find out how to circumvent it and build anyway. :)

You know, the one where the black slaves threw off the yoke of slavery to win their freedom.
600,000 white Americans (Republicans) died for his freedom.

1/4 of all those lynched were whites (Republicans) working for his freedom.
John Brown is the only white person to fight for my freedom. The rest fought to keep the union intact.

The white race is certainly dynamic. This bent to achieve had long been with us. We as humans came up as a result of our being able to affect our environment. This was technology. Bow and arrow. Flint knives. Canoes. A fireplace with chimney! The white race doesn't have anything to prove. And frankly to me, you don't either. You live as you choose and I will live as I choose.
Your reply doesnt seem to address my post. I said whites had an inferiority complex. Thats the reason they have tried their best to prove they are superior even though Blacks educated them and had to do it twice before they caught on. I think that and the fact that whites are recessive combine to give them that instinctive inferiority complex. Just one Black mans opinion.
I did address your post. I said that as a race whites didn't have an inferiority complex. You used some of the things whites have done as an instance of inferiority. I described to you the dynamics of technology. I suppose you are going to tell me that technology didn't win the day many times. And that the developers of that tech showed superior traits just in the development of such.
You didnt mention "inferiority complex" in your reply even once. What does technology have to do with having a inferiority complex? I ask again why would whites consume so much time trying to prove they were superior if they didnt feel they were inferior?
Geez man. OK Whites do not have a racial inferiority complex on the basis of their dynamism and tech. We have always had the best tech. That's why we won all that we did. This dynamic culture is what you all wish you had but don't. Apparently. While each human as an individual finds a need to prove to ourselves and our peers that we are upright and capable, we have no racial imperative aside from physical survival to prove.
Youre doing the white boy deflection thing again. Answer my question. If whites were not suffering from an inferiority complex why would the burn so much time attempting to prove they were superior?
That they were doing so is the slant you put on the picture. I've told you three times there was nothing to prove. And prove what to who? You think an armored and bladed. Possessed of war machines would think oh hey I need to prove to this spear chucker just how wonderful I am. Not on your life. That WAS NOT the motivation.

clear.png

I know. You were a slave in europe and then became a slave in the US. Then they let you go because you were too weak and lazy.

We can point out your racism for what it is. In the meantime guys like me find out how to circumvent it and build anyway. :)
You not only are unaware of your own people's history, you have no idea of black history outside of America.

And you're a poor guesser on top of it all.

Your reply doesnt seem to address my post. I said whites had an inferiority complex. Thats the reason they have tried their best to prove they are superior even though Blacks educated them and had to do it twice before they caught on. I think that and the fact that whites are recessive combine to give them that instinctive inferiority complex. Just one Black mans opinion.
I did address your post. I said that as a race whites didn't have an inferiority complex. You used some of the things whites have done as an instance of inferiority. I described to you the dynamics of technology. I suppose you are going to tell me that technology didn't win the day many times. And that the developers of that tech showed superior traits just in the development of such.
You didnt mention "inferiority complex" in your reply even once. What does technology have to do with having a inferiority complex? I ask again why would whites consume so much time trying to prove they were superior if they didnt feel they were inferior?
Geez man. OK Whites do not have a racial inferiority complex on the basis of their dynamism and tech. We have always had the best tech. That's why we won all that we did. This dynamic culture is what you all wish you had but don't. Apparently. While each human as an individual finds a need to prove to ourselves and our peers that we are upright and capable, we have no racial imperative aside from physical survival to prove.
Youre doing the white boy deflection thing again. Answer my question. If whites were not suffering from an inferiority complex why would the burn so much time attempting to prove they were superior?
That they were doing so is the slant you put on the picture. I've told you three times there was nothing to prove. And prove what to who? You think an armored and bladed. Possessed of war machines would think oh hey I need to prove to this spear chucker just how wonderful I am. Not on your life. That WAS NOT the motivation.
Of course there is nothing to prove. It cant be proven. In fact the opposite is closer to the truth. However, white history, especially here in the US is chock full of faulty studies pointing out white superiority. There are volumnes of attempts by whites to prove they are superior. You guys even taught for decades that the human race came from europe based on a scam. Check out Piltdown man. You even invented IQ test to try and prove it :laugh:

clear.png

You not only are unaware of your own people's history, you have no idea of black history outside of America.

My peoples history starts outside of the US in Africa.

Your white history starts in the caves of europe. :)

clear.png

Your African history begins when they sold your slave ass to the white man.

At auction they mistakenly sold you for a wet nurse.

Maybe some pushups.

clear.png

Maybe some pushups.
Thats what you white guys like to think. Thankfully my African brothers and sisters told us the real deal. :)

Maybe some pushups.
Thats what you white guys like to think. Thankfully my African brothers and sisters told us the real deal. :)
You're about as African as Boy George.

Africans weren't slaves. They were slave masters. Your people were the slaves.

Maybe some pushups.

Boy George was white and gay like you.

Of course Africans werent slaves. They were enslaved. :)

Maybe some pushups.

Boy George was white and gay like you.

Of course Africans werent slaves. They were enslaved. :)
By Africans. Then shipped out all over the world. They were slaves who changed owners. They had different and unique experiences.

Your tribe was known in the new world for servicing the master's cock behind the barn.

That's liberalism, everyone should be equally miserable.
Well, reading all the racial/ethnic bullshit makes me feel miserable.

My ancestors fought for the Union in the Civil War, and I dont think it is a credit to me at all.

In a similar way, what our various ancestors have done is not a reflection of who we are as individuals.

One could not imagine from looking at American Millennials that their ancestors tamed and civilized a continent, fought two world wars, and created the most successful economy the world has ever seen.

Forum List

Back