Left Says to Taylor Swift "No White People Can Have a Good Year!"

That's liberalism, everyone should be equally miserable.
Well, reading all the racial/ethnic bullshit makes me feel miserable.

My ancestors fought for the Union in the Civil War, and I dont think it is a credit to me at all.

In a similar way, what our various ancestors have done is not a reflection of who we are as individuals.

One could not imagine from looking at American Millennials that their ancestors tamed and civilized a continent, fought two world wars, and created the most successful economy the world has ever seen.

The millennials I know would have no trouble using a can opener.

It didn't work out so well in 2016 when they rejected the white voters vote but I really think the Democrats will win if they would reject white voters in 2018. Give it a try liberals.

It didn't work out so well in 2016 when they rejected the white voters vote but I really think the Democrats will win if they would reject white voters in 2018. Give it a try liberals.
I think that the Dims should have mass burnings of the American flag every week just to remind voters that they stand for freedom of speech.

And stop pussy footing around about gun control; just come out with it - you want gun confiscation libs and we all know it.

Link or it is bullshit.

lol

I don’t have a link to “the millennials I know”. Not everything is on the internet.

OK, so then that cl.aim is filed under bullshit...

no problemo

BTW, Joe,. do you know Anja Moma?

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470.jpg

By marrying a white man.

They just pupped your women and moved on to the next slave.
You became a white slave because another white person enslaved you and put you to work. :)
We fought slavery and won. Twice, cotton picker.

Tell us about the great American slave uprising. You know, the one where the black slaves threw off the yoke of slavery to win their freedom.
You only won because americans knew you white guys would die working in the fields.

You mean besides Nat Turner, the Civil War, and Civil Rights movement in the US?
Americans were not involved at all.

Did you think the CRM was a slave uprising? lol boy.
Since americans let you stop being a white slave they were involved.

Of course the CRM was a slave uprising. :)

We got our rights and now whites cant blatantly attempt to hold us back. You guys have to invent other ways to do it now.
clear.png
:)
No one is holding you back but you. You have psychologically put yourself into a prison. You automatically think your situation is someone else's fault. It might be yes. But it's something you can overcome. Let me ask you what reasoning you think is behind the white conspiracy to down trod the black man. What as a race do we gain from that? You know how many white men there are in the world? A lot. We can't even agree on politics, religion or global warming. How can you possibly imagine a white conspiracy?

My ancestors fought for the Union in the Civil War, and I dont think it is a credit to me at all.

In a similar way, what our various ancestors have done is not a reflection of who we are as individuals.

One could not imagine from looking at American Millennials that their ancestors tamed and civilized a continent, fought two world wars, and created the most successful economy the world has ever seen.

My Great, Great Grandfather fought with the 57th Alabama Infantry Regiment, I don't assume to know his reasons but I know he didn't fight for the South to preserve the institution of slavery because he didn't own any. I'm proud of my heritage but that doesn't make me a racist. Anyway I'm glad the North won if not the South might have become an agricultural based 3rd world shithole and the US may not have ended up being the powerhouse it is today.

usp51_can_opener.jpg

By marrying a white man.

They just pupped your women and moved on to the next slave.
You became a white slave because another white person enslaved you and put you to work. :)

Tell us about the great American slave uprising. You know, the one where the black slaves threw off the yoke of slavery to win their freedom.
You only won because americans knew you white guys would die working in the fields.

You mean besides Nat Turner, the Civil War, and Civil Rights movement in the US?

We got our rights and now whites cant blantanly attempt to hold us back. You guys have to invent other ways to do it now.
clear.png
Please describe the ways you or anyone in the Black Community are being held back.

Low IQ on average contributes to them being held back. It's not a white guy controlling their destiny, but we get blamed for it.

Being an elderly man, I am not interested in Ms. Swift's music, but I do join other members in congratulating her on having a great 2017.

I wish her a very Merry Christmas.

I hope that she will continue to entertain people in 2018 and continue her policy of keeping out of politics.

I hope that more singers, athletes, and actors follow her lead next year.

I am sure that many Americans want them to just entertain us (and keep their political and social views to themselves).

We got our rights and now whites cant blantanly attempt to hold us back. You guys have to invent other ways to do it now.
clear.png
Please describe the ways you or anyone in the Black Community are being held back.

Remember all those UDC statues and monuments perched in public squares lording Confederate revisionist history over everybody who walks by?

Or is that inconvenient?

clear.png

Remember all those UDC statues and monuments perched in public squares lording Confederate revisionist history over everybody who walks by?

Or is that inconvenient?
The revisionists say they weren't all Democrats to a man. har har.

These leftwing numbskulls are going to be the death of the Dimocratics Party.

Leftists Angry after Taylor Swift Says She 'Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Year'

“Is there anything more annoying than Taylor Swift talking about what a great year 2017 has been while everyone else is fighting for our lives under Trump?” wrote one Twitter user.

“I mean, yeah there were Nazi’s and and white supremacy marches, and families are being town apart, and there were mass shootings, and people are losing health care, but none of that affects me, so 2017 was great! [sic]” wrote another....

But all of this good stuff was just too much for New York Magazine‘s The Cut, which proclaimed: “A Straight, White Multi-Millionaire Pop Star Had a Great 2017.”

The article claimed Swift couldn’t have possibly enjoyed the year, because Trump was elected president, there was a horrific mass shooting in Las Vegas, wildfires have torched Southern California, and sexual assault allegations have swept media, politics, and entertainment.

“And that’s just to name a few!” the author wrote. “But anyway, congrats to the now 28-year-old Taylor Swift for being the only person to enjoy 2017.”​

I am sure Swift was talking personally that is when you consider all the shit that has happened this year.ally being selfish

clear.png

Or is that inconvenient?
The revisionists say they weren't all Democrats to a man. har har.

That's true, they weren't. A significant force among them happened to be women.

While you're flailing around in the library history section trying desperaately to catch up on your obvious gaps, look up "United Daughters of the Confederacy". That's what UDC above stands for. Check out how many of those statues and monuments they put up in the cause of history revisionism.

Not that they were all women of course. Thomas Dixon's novel begat D.W. Griffith's movie begat "Colonel Joe" Simmons' Klan. Myriad co-conspirators either passed Jim Crow laws or lynched thousands of black people (or both). History books were literally rewritten to reflect the fake "nobility" of the Lost Cause. No coincidence that all these took place in the same time period.

Now many of these women in the UDC, and/or their fellow travellers may have been Democrats. Others may have been Republicans, still others didn't bother to involve in politics at all. While you're in the library look up "law of averages".

Finally, waddle over to a book on logic and look up "Composition Fallacy".

Gonna be a busy day for you.

Forum List

Back