Left Gearing Up to Support Open Obama Dictatorship

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Rangel calls for Obama to rule by decree
Charlie Rangel Wants Presidential Executive Orders for ?Everything? | Politicker

Professor calls for unlimited terms for Obama...i.e. President for life.
End presidential term limits - The Washington Post

And Obama has long used executive power to just ignore Congressionally passed laws or to use regs to implement laws Congress never passed and the libtards love it. They eat it all up.

People, this country will not tolerate a President for Life like Chavez and if this course is continued we will have a shooting war, and I guarantee the libtards will have their asses handed to their survivors in a dump truck.

Charlie Rangel Wants Presidential Executive Orders for ?Everything? | Politicker

And Obama has long used executive power to just ignore Congressionally passed laws or to use regs to implement laws Congress never passed and the libtards love it. They eat it all up.

People, this country will not tolerate a President for Life like Chavez and if this course is continued we will have a shooting war, and I guarantee the libtards will have their asses handed to their survivors in a dump truck.

and this surprises you

I don't know, it took the media almost 7 years reporting anything negative daily about bush. To get more americans against bush, than support him. Now it has only taken obama almost 5 years to do the same. The kicker is, he did it all by himself. I mean the media still covers for him.

Well Rangle's idea is simply nuts. However, Obama hasn't issued as many EO's as GWB or Reagan* but that doesn't excuse him for being simply overzealous. And to be real, it depends on how the EO is used.
* Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index
A/O October 4th, Obama has 163, GWB had 290 and Reagan had 380.
Also, I think the thread's title is an over-statement. I'm darn sure, based on Obama's performance, that many Dems don't want a Obama dictartorship. They just want 2016 to come quickly so Hillary can replace "O".

Well Rangle's idea is simply nuts. However, Obama hasn't issued as many EO's as GWB or Reagan* but that doesn't excuse him for being simply overzealous. And to be real, it depends on how the EO is used.
Also, I think the thread's title is an over-statement. I'm darn sure, based on Obama's performance, that many Dems don't want a Obama dictartorship. They just want 2016 to come quickly so Hillary can replace "O".
OK, let's be real and look at how Obie has (ab)used executive power, as compared to Reagan.

For example, how many times did Reagan just make up bankruptcy law out of whole cloth, so he could use the Treasury to pay off his political allies?

More hate and fear? Posting one Prof's opinion and one Congressman's suggestion as evidence of anything greater than the opinion of two people is ridiculous. If you wanted your thread to be substantive, you might have expanded the scope to include signing statements; and "I'm the Decider" comments made by President G.W. Bush, such arrogance has never been part of President Obama's rhetoric.

You might have included a number of examples of President Obama's use of executive power not used by the aforementioned George W. and other occupants of the Oval Office.

As it stands, you're (IMO) a bitter, angry, highly partisan and ignorant gun lover who doesn't give a damn for anyone but themselves. A callous conservative who wouldn't give up one round of ammunition even if he knew doing so would end the carnage of gun violence in America.

Last edited:
Wry,
You forgot about that imaginary red line the world made obama draw. I can't make up my mind if it was arrogance, stupidness, or cowardness. Maybe all three, either way what he did is exactly the same as bush. So what your saying obama is just as bad as bush?

Wry,
You forgot about that imaginary red line the world made obama draw. I can't make up my mind if it was arrogance, stupidness, or cowardness. Maybe all three, either way what he did is exactly the same as bush. So what your saying obama is just as bad as bush?

No, that's not what I 'said'. What I 'said' I posted. Nothing more.

If the "imaginary red line" you reference was the Iran gambit, it was not any of those things you suggested. It was an effort to move forward. Time will tell its outcome; if Iran fails to live up to its promise more economic pressures can be employed and greater will the Iranian People's dissatisfaction. When a person or a nation's population begins to feel optimistic and it is suddenly crushed, revolution is a likely outcome. Iranian leaders know this and so does the Obama Administration.

More hate and fear? Posting one Prof's opinion and one Congressman's suggestion as evidence of anything greater than the opinion of two people is ridiculous. If you wanted your thread to be substantive, you might have expanded the scope to include signing statements; and "I'm the Decider" comments made by President G.W. Bush, such arrogance has never been part of President Obama's rhetoric.

You might have included a number of examples of President Obama's use of executive power not used by the aforementioned George W. and other occupants of the Oval Office.

As it stands, you're (IMO) a bitter, angry, highly partisan and ignorant gun lover who doesn't give a damn for anyone but themselves. A callous conservative who wouldn't give up one round of ammunition even if he knew doing so would end the carnage of gun violence in America.
Still bitterly clinging to the failed idea that "it's just two guys' opinions".

:lol:

Wry,

If the "imaginary red line" you reference was the Iran gambit, it was not any of those things you suggested. It was an effort to move forward. Time will tell its outcome; if Iran fails to live up to its promise more economic pressures can be employed and greater will the Iranian People's dissatisfaction. When a person or a nation's population begins to feel optimistic and it is suddenly crushed, revolution is a likely outcome. Iranian leaders know this and so does the Obama Administration.
Lol Did you flip over the handle bar, when you started to back peddle. Obama threatened with the red line statement. Then he back peddled when he blamed the world when iran called him on it. At least bush did what he said he would do. Obama makes us look weak.

Still bitterly clinging to the failed idea that "it's just two guys' opinions".

:lol:

Yeah, I do laugh out loud at you. Who is it whose name is used as a pejorative. You've out Daved yourself.

The facts in evidence, moron, are only two. If you have more evidence, and probative evidence which the OP did not, then post it or STFU.

Wry,

Lol Did you flip over the handle bar, when you started to back peddle. Obama threatened with the red line statement. Then he back peddled when he blamed the world when iran called him on it. At least bush did what he said he would do. Obama makes us look weak.

Oh, so you would have started another war, put boots on the ground and more U.S. troops in harms way? "Bring it on" was a threat, and they sure did - and nearly 5,000 of our troops were killed and many more maimed. Obama, sending warships into the strait was a TR move, he spoke softly and carried a big stick. He also, it appears, continued to negotiate with Iran via back channels. You believe that's weak, I believe its smart.

Last edited:

OK, let's be real and look at how Obie has (ab)used executive power, as compared to Reagan.

For example, how many times did Reagan just make up bankruptcy law out of whole cloth, so he could use the Treasury to pay off his political allies?

If you reread my post, I did mention how the EO was used. The link I supplied gives you the ability to see what EO's were used. Some EO's are more profound than other's. Thus the provided link and the comment about the usage of types of eO's used. I'm not defending anyone nor am I accusing anyone. I'm simply stating facts along with what my theory is regarding most liberal's view of Obama (excluding the hyper liberals of course). Most of the liberals I know are embarrassed and are grinding their teeth over the developments with ACA.

and this surprises you

Yes, it does surprise me since I think Obama sincere, but I thought his heartfelt beliefs also included respect for our Constitution and the Republic built on it, but I was naïve to say the least. This man for all intents and purposes is an American version of a Chavezista.

For me the issue about Obama's EO's isn't their number so much as the scope of powers he claims for himself, EO 13603 being a prime example.

More hate and fear? Posting one Prof's opinion and one Congressman's suggestion as evidence of anything greater than the opinion of two people is ridiculous.

That is a blatant lie and you know it. For the press to run this profs opinion is a very bad sign as that means that they don't think it too kooky to publish, and Rangles people have done their polling and breeze testing way before he ever said this openly.

You are either stupid, or niave or sinister, and my money is on the latter of the two.

Forum List

Back