Left dug their own hole with Cuomo

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
After embarrassing themselves with Justice Kavanaugh...they said "believe all women". A picture is worth a 1000 words... to me Cuomo is innocent until proven guilty but leftists long ago threw that mantra in the trash. So now what? Take the Emmy back? And does this reopen the case with Biden's accuser?

1614716078129.png

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Reaction score
After embarrassing themselves with Justice Kavanaugh...they said "believe all women". A picture is worth a 1000 words... to me Cuomo is innocent until proven guilty but leftists long ago threw that mantra in the trash. So now what? Take the Emmy back? And does this reopen the case with Biden's accuser?

View attachment 463393
If "left" means one of the American binary concepts twinned by the "right", then we can say that they are equally efficient in such exercises. When they are not doing it for themselves, they are doing it for their twin.
Vive la duopolie!

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
If "left" means one of the American binary concepts twinned by the "right", then we can say that they are equally efficient in such exercises. When they are not doing it for themselves, they are doing it for their twin.
Vive la duopolie!
Examples of how the right attacked Kavanaugh please as he was nominated for SCOTUS. Thank you.

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
Thanks for showing how a political party should handle something like this. Republicans would have have just cried fake news and not done a thing.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
Thanks for showing how a political party should handle something like this. Republicans would have have just cried fake news and not done a thing.
Yes, like Bill Clinton and Joe Biden. LOL

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
I am showing how the press handles it. What has Kamala Harris said to date? She dug her own hole.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
I am showing how the press handles it. What has Kamala Harris said to date? She dug her own hole.
I think a lot of people helped dig her hole.....yeeeppppp

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
You mean how the MSM is roasting Cuemo, compared to the right wing press giving Trump and Kavanaugh a pass.

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
You mean how the MSM is roasting Cuemo, compared to the right wing press giving Trump and Kavanaugh a pass.
Giving Kavanaugh a pass on what? Some left-wing dingbat who couldn't remember much of anything.

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
Who is roasting him? Don't see it. Did they roast Biden? Kavanaugh had a full hearing with that crazy witch Ford, who obviously lied.

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
Didn't they just give him an award for being the greatest protector of covid patients in his State. While he was murdering thousands? The only reason they are even admitting it is they can't wiggle out . They just lie like u.

White 6

Platinum Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
Cuomo dug too many holes to suit me in his handling of Covid and sending the recovering patients to state nursing homes.

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
Cuomo dug too many holes to suit me in his handling of Covid and sending the recovering patients to state nursing homes.
Still innocent until proven guilty?

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
May disgusting Cuomo get everything he deserves

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 463393
Still innocent until proven guilty?
He ain't innocent. Hes always believed leftist "morals" are for everyone but himself

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List