Lee Harvey Oswald...innocent

Yes 911insidenutjob, SUPER-Genius amd bfgrn, I understand that's your position, I have also stated mine.
We have to come to the proverbial deadend.
What's to discuss, you guys both believe in this conspiracy, 911insidejob, well, I'll let that username speak for itself.

There is no point in attempting debate with you guys, even though several of us have.

You have your religion, I have my, well, understanding of reality.

It's ok, really it is.

The entertaining thing is to see you guys try to support your theories. I have conveintly included a photo that explains my views on your claims below;

Attachments

• $cracked-pot.jpg
    $cracked-pot.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 71
Yes 911insidenutjob, SUPER-Genius amd bfgrn, I understand that's your position, I have also stated mine.
What's to discuss, you guys both believe in this conspiracy, 911insidejob, well, I'll let that username speak for itself.

There is no point in attempting debate with you guys, even though several of us have.

It's ok, really it is.

The entertaining thing is to see you guys try to support your theories. I have conveintly included a photo that explains my views on your claims below;

Now, in true conspiracy theorist fashion, go ahead and issue your personal attacks.......

Oh, I see, so there are 2 sets of rules. One for you and another set of rules for 'those people'

How ironic you chose that image...guess it's truly a case of the pot calling the 'kettle' black...

You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself.

Pocket English Idioms

I have one question...am I now forced to subscribe to all conspiracy theories? I never believed Pearl Harbor or 9/11 were inside jobs. But, It appears the 'smart' people have labels and a box I MUST conform to...

I will close with some very profound and very appropriate words from a VERY ironic source:

As every past generation has had to dis-enthrall itself from an inheritance of truisms and stereotypes, so in our own time we must move on from the reassuring repetition of stale phrases to a new, difficult, but essential confrontation with reality.

For the great enemy of truth is very often not the lie--deliberate, contrived and dishonest--but the myth--persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. We enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

Commencement Address at Yale University

President John F. Kennedy
June 11, 1962

It's ok, really it is.

Now, in true conspiracy theorist fashion, go ahead and issue your personal attacks.......

Oh, I see, so there are 2 sets of rules. One for you and another set of rules for 'those people'
What the fuck are you babbleing about?
How ironic you chose that image...guess it's truly a case of the pot calling the 'kettle' black...
Did you notice it's a cracked pot?
You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself.

Pocket English Idioms

I have one question...am I now forced to subscribe to all conspiracy theories?see the part I boldened, take a fucking reading class I never believed Pearl Harbor or 9/11 were inside jobs. But, It appears the 'smart' people have labels and a box I MUST conform to...
proof you need a fucking reading class
I will close with some very profound and very appropriate words from a VERY ironic source:

As every past generation has had to dis-enthrall itself from an inheritance of truisms and stereotypes, so in our own time we must move on from the reassuring repetition of stale phrases to a new, difficult, but essential confrontation with reality.

For the great enemy of truth is very often not the lie--deliberate, contrived and dishonest--but the myth--persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. We enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

June 11, 1962

blah blah blah blah

the intelligence level of your post is indicated in the box below.

Attachments

• $antique-door-knobs.jpg
    $antique-door-knobs.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 76

It's ok, really it is.

Pocket English Idioms

I have one question...am I now forced to subscribe to all conspiracy theories?see the part I boldened, take a fucking reading class I never believed Pearl Harbor or 9/11 were inside jobs. But, It appears the 'smart' people have labels and a box I MUST conform to...

June 11, 1962

blah blah blah blah

WOW... such wisdom...

BTW, your 'close enough' perfectly fits the definition of 'religion' It is clear you have undying 'faith' the government wouldn't lie to you...it's called statism'

I'll live with my label...and you will have to live with yours...

That's the way it goes statist...

Pocket English Idioms

June 11, 1962

blah blah blah blah

WOW... such wisdom...

BTW, your 'close enough' perfectly fits the definition of 'religion' It is clear you have undying 'faith' the government wouldn't lie to you...it's called statism'

OOOOOhhhh, my feeeeeelings are hurt!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's your problem;

Attachments

• $article-1200958-05C7B3E5000005DC-910_233x284_popup.jpg
    $article-1200958-05C7B3E5000005DC-910_233x284_popup.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 58
I asked you to tell me what I said. Are you unwilling or are you unable?

Pay attention (here is what you said) :

You should stick with what you've been told candycorn.

Here is what I've been told:

The palm print on the murder weapon was Oswald's.
The murder weapon was found in the TSBD; where Oswald worked.
Oswald killed a cop escaping from the swarm of police (sounds pretty innocent to me!!!).
There is a picture of Oswlad holding the murder weapon.

Do you have any information contrary to this? You can run as much as you want which is precisely what I expect you to do--keep splitting hairs and playing "what if" or "I think" or whining like a little twit that they didn't look for anybody else. Keep on dancing Shirley; we know what you are; a nutjob and you've earned the title time and again.

If you don't want to be thought of as a conspiracy whacko, you probably should stop acting precisely like every other conspiracy whackjob since the beginning of time. You're really climbing the ladder rapidly.

Check please.

Your language, your constant insults and your use of hyperbole parrots the 'whackjobs' you are so obsessed with denigrating.

As I told you, I am not a conspiracy theorist. But I don't and I won't dismiss evidence in the murder of President Kennedy that is so blatantly misleading and ambiguous.

I told you I don't have a problem accepting Oswald as the lone assassin, BUT the evidence that I can see with my own two eyes doesn't point to that conclusion.

The fact that you are willing to ignore what IS blatantly misleading and ambiguous paints a picture of a person that is not intelligent, close-minded, dogmatic, a conformist and a devout statist that is only capable of parroting what the state tells him.

I tried to tell you that earlier that you get nowhere debating with Candy Corn Boy but I guess you had to find that out for yourself.If the facts of the case doesnt fit his version of events,he will always come back and post lies and disinformation as long as it goes along with his version of events that he wants to see.

I tried to tell you that,that he will blatanly ignore evidence and facts that doesnt go along with his version of events and will always post the most insane crap to try and save face in his posts.Thats why like I said earlier,that at this other site he posts at, so many people there see what a joke of a poster he is,that one poster at thats site appropriately made a thread there called IS CANDY CORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST?

blah blah blah blah

WOW... such wisdom...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's your problem;

I've been on vacation; did that cracker ever answer how Oswald's prints made it onto the murder weapon?

WOW... such wisdom...

Here's your problem;

I've been on vacation; did that cracker ever answer how Oswald's prints made it onto the murder weapon?

Here's your problem...you have to prove he was on the 6th floor of the TSBD at 12:25 CST and that he fired the weapon. Paraffin test on Oswald's face and cheeks were negative...indicating he did not fire the rifle.

You continue to fail....

Here's your problem;

Here's your problem...you have to prove he was on the 6th floor of the TSBD at 12:25 CST and that he fired the weapon. Paraffin test on Oswald's face and cheeks were negative...indicating he did not fire the rifle.

You continue to fail....

So you are saying there was no palm print on the murder weapon? Yes or no.

Eventually all twoofer nutjobs get into these little pissing contests. Some sort of wax test trumps whether or not prints were on a murder weapon in your rapidly upside-down universe? LOL.

You continue to fail....

Eventually all twoofer nutjobs get into these little pissing contests. Some sort of wax test trumps whether or not prints were on a murder weapon in your rapidly upside-down universe? LOL.

At times like these....I would like to think that faced now with having to make the claim outright that there was some chicanery going on and sound like a lunatic...BFRGN or whatever his name is decided just to wallow away in the shame of silence but it is more likely the ignoramus is on vacation and will be back on Monday committing violence against common sense.

I said "you win" did I not?

As for "guilt by association" thats your problem that only the most idiotic members of society share your views. If I had views that were harbored byTerral, EOTS, 9/11Rimjob and others here, it would sure as shit cause me to re-think my approach. Or do you believe that the stoplights blinking at Main and Washington avenues are part of "something big"?

I'm just curious why you won't stand up for your beliefs in the face of all of those who disagree; instead of just some of them who disagree? You seem...well not seem...you are pretty disingenuous since you are not doing that. Just a question; one that you're afraid to answer.

Check please.

No, guilt by association is your problem and you used it as an excuse. You want to paint everyone with the same 'conspiracy nut' brush. You are unable or unwilling to approach this case with an open mind and you are also unable or unwilling to participate in a debate based on evidence, logic and scientific laws. Instead, you base your beliefs and argument on your intrinsic preconceptions. Your argument is profiling and classifying people. They are YOUR prejudices and YOUR need to conform. The laws of physics never take a vacation, even if it is the President of the United States. Whether Oswald or someone else fired from the TSDB, one set of wounds (Connolly's) match that location. So there was a gunman in that general location. I don't really care what his name is.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. But I refuse to just dismiss a conspiracy when the evidence is overwhelming there was one. The evidence in the assassination of President Kennedy is overwhelming that Oswald or any one lone gunman in the 6th floor of the TSDB COULD NOT inflict all the wounds. THUS, the evidence supports there was more than one gunman in more than one location. Maybe if you would invest the time and effort I have, you would be more informed about the nature and the scope of the anomalies and scientific evidence that does not add up to a lone gunman.

I don't speak for any other posters on this board, and they don't speak for me. I can't fathom why that fact isn't clear to you.

Do you share the views of the most idiotic members of society that:
Barack Obama is secretly a muslim that is working with Iran to attack Israel, or that Obama is not a US citizen and was really born in Kenya, or that his health care reform is a Bolshevik death panel plot to round up senior citizens and kill grandma and grandpa, or the new missile defense logo is evidence of Obama’s ‘Submission To Shariah’, or that Obama's "civilian national security force" is his secret army and it's "what Hitler did with the SS," or Obama's speaking to schoolchildren is really 'Recruiting for Hitler Youth', or that Obama created a phony swine flu to get Kathleen Sebelius confirmed as Sec. of Health and Human Services, or that global warming is a giant communist plot by people that wear plastic pocket protectors and horn rimmed glasses to feed their insatiable appetite for power and money???

Have you seen the obama deception video I posted earlier? Its a must see video if you havent.it talks about the kennedy assassination in it.Also these are two must see videos you need to look at if you havent.The first one talks about WHY the secret service let down their protection that day and had no interest in protecting him.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI70I0jKFw8]YouTube - JFK Shocking Footage in high definition[/ame]

The second one here below proves who was the REAL gunman that fired the head shot to the face.dont mention it to these people after watching it who it was,lets see them watch it and comment on it to prove that they watched it.doubt they will,the people that posted on the first page defending the fairy tale that oswald did it,only see what they WANT to see so they wont watch it of course.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI]YouTube - House of Rothschild vs U.S. Presidents[/ame]

If that first video isn't doctored, it sure does explain a lot.

You continue to fail....

As anyone knows, prints on a murder weapon on not conclusive evidence. The weapon WAS oswalds, so yes, his prints were on it, that doesn't mean he fired it at the president.

He was a patsy from the beginning, do you think the one's behind Kennedy's assassination wouldn't make sure his prints were on the gun?

since there have been so many JFK threads made lately,this one needs to be brought back to the top since the title of this thread is the truth which hurts the feelings of troll candyfag-aka omamamerica so much that he can only fling shit in defeat while bFgrn owns his ass in this debate and hands it to him on a platter.

Forum List

Back