Lee Harvey Oswald...innocent

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
Lee Harvey Oswald - 1939 - 1963
The accused but never convicted assassin of John F. Kennedy.

It will remain that way for eternity...

Posters are welcome to voice their opinions, but it will not change Oswald's status...

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Oh, I forgot to menbtion groupthink, I am either an official booooosh dupe, a dept of defense disinformation agent, or a stupid troll, depending on who you ask.

Oh, and 911insidenutjob claims to have business cards that say "SUPER-Genius"

welcome

lets go over the facts...

LHO shot jkf by himself.. those are the facts.

the warrent commision should have ONLY consisted of those 2 sentances ONLY.

you cannot debate facts folks. it is so disrespectfull to JFK to say skull and bones and the CIA killed him...

Last edited:
The warren Commission is absolutely correct in it's determination that Oswald acted alone to kill President Kennedy. Former President Ford (a member of the warren commission) was correct in his 'after the fact' statement that it didn't matter what they did, it would never be accepted by the lunatic fringe. he said; "there are still people creating crackpot theories surrounding the assination of Lincoln".
The warren commission's only fault, as groupthink points out, is that they wasted too much money and took to long to come to an official conclusion. The free lunches and the prestige probobly tempted them to milk the job to the very end.

LHO acted alone....

case closed...

i think alot of the crazy conspiracy theorists may have been brainwashed by this documentary..

JFK II

Well, in all fairness, the thread was created on the premise that since he was never convicted of it, technically oswald remains innocent.

The OP never addresses whether Oswald did it or not. Since he was never convicted, he remains innocent for eternity, claims the OP.

Well, in all fairness, the thread was created on the premise that since he was never convicted of it, technically oswald remains innocent.

The OP never addresses whether Oswald did it or not. Since he was never convicted, he remains innocent for eternity, claims the OP.

OJ is innocent as well. He was acquitted.

well...we all agree he was set up by the white man.

Quite true, as well as those somali pirates that were shot without a trial.
Jack the ripper- innocent!
Zodiac-innocent!

Quite true, as well as those somali pirates that were shot without a trial.
Jack the ripper- innocent!
Zodiac-innocent!

Yer forgetting Osama.

He hasn't been convicted either.

well...we all agree he was set up by the white man.

That would be me. I did that to him.

Pretty damn good move on my part, no?

lets go over the facts...

LHO shot jkf by himself.. those are the facts.

the warrent commision should have ONLY consisted of those 2 sentances ONLY.

you cannot debate facts folks. it is so disrespectfull to JFK to say skull and bones and the CIA killed him...

oh, so some people think Bush and Kerry shot JFK? :lol:

Forum List

Back