Lee Harvey Oswald...innocent

From the Warren commission Report:

Chapter 4

Let me guess; they're all lying.

Nice retreat loser {{{{cabbagepatching}}}}}

I gave you plenty of evidence that you wouldn't or couldn't address. You ignored it, ran and hid, and then you QUIT...I didn't try to belittle you...

BTW. I already KNOW what the Warren Commission said. But you are unable to explain ANY of the discrepancies. You won't even listen to what 2 subsequent government investigations concluded...

You really turned out to be an asshole...
and the dipshit projects again

Nice retreat loser {{{{cabbagepatching}}}}}

I gave you plenty of evidence that you wouldn't or couldn't address. You ignored it, ran and hid, and then you QUIT...I didn't try to belittle you...

BTW. I already KNOW what the Warren Commission said. But you are unable to explain ANY of the discrepancies. You won't even listen to what 2 subsequent government investigations concluded...

You've just got to wonder about people.

The guy worked in the building where the shots were fired from; where the murder weapons was found, the weapon bore his palm print, he killed a cop afterword, and even had his picture taken with the murder weapon.

And loser says, "he wouldn't have been convicted"? Its almost as if you're dealing with someone who is retarded.

The guy worked in the building where the shots were fired from; where the murder weapons was found, the weapon bore his palm print, he killed a cop afterword, and even had his picture taken with the murder weapon.

And loser says, "he wouldn't have been convicted"? Its almost as if you're dealing with someone who is retarded.
almost?????

Listen you slimy little moron...here's what you NEED to do... get me through the first set of wounds. Because without a single bullet hitting Kennedy AND Connally, there HAD to be at least 2 gunman. WHY? Each man's reaction to their wounds were too close together for a shooter with a bolt action rifle to get off 2 shots.

SO Einstein...explain how a bullet fired from a 6th floor window at a downward 21 degree trajectory can hit the President in the back at the level of the 3rd thoracic vertebra, then exit a wound in the front of his neck at the adams apple that is 11 degrees HIGHER. THEN, after exiting the front of Kennedy's neck, the bullet RESUMES the 21 degree downward trajectory and hits Connally?

Get me past this and then you can explain how Oswald moved the TSBD to the opposite side of Elm St for the fatal head shot...

I'll be waiting... no quitting this time you little worm...

Listen you slimy little moron...here's what you NEED to do... get me through the first set of wounds. Because without a single bullet hitting Kennedy AND Connally, there HAD to be at least 2 gunman. WHY? Each man's reaction to their wounds were too close together for a shooter with a bolt action rifle to get off 2 shots.

SO Einstein...explain how a bullet fired from a 6th floor window at a downward 21 degree trajectory can hit the President in the back at the level of the 3rd thoracic vertebra, then exit a wound in the front of his neck at the adams apple that is 11 degrees HIGHER. THEN, after exiting the front of Kennedy's neck, the bullet RESUMES the 21 degree downward trajectory and hits Connally?

Get me past this and then you can explain how Oswald moved the TSBD to the opposite side of Elm St for the fatal head shot...

aw. did Zona wreck your asshole again? or are you always this whiney?

Why are you only able to post empty comments? Why is there never any substance to anything you posts?

And as USUAL, you have you nose in someone's asshole or you're drooling for cock in your mouth

Why are you only able to post empty comments? Why is there never any substance to anything you posts?

And as USUAL, you have you nose in someone's asshole or you're drooling for cock in your mouth

everything you've posted in this thread has been empty.

WOW...what intellect. Try to assemble a whole paragraph. I challenge you...take a week, a month, a year. Show us that you were not raised by a pack of ignoramuses

WOW...what intellect. Try to assemble a whole paragraph. I challenge you...take a week, a month, a year. Show us that you were not raised by a pack of ignoramuses
you post a lot of words but that doesn't prove you have any intelligence

Going after family members, eh shitstain?

I never mentioned family, YOU did...are you going to cry now, are you going to run and tell the mod?

I never mentioned family, YOU did...are you going to cry now, are you going to run and tell the mod?

Nope. no point. everyone knows you are a fuckstain anyway.

Yeah, I was over-estimating him DiveCon, it is just like dealing with someone who is retarded. I think his lone purpose in the world is to make 9/11 Rimjob look more intelligent than he actually is by presenting himself as being this ridiculously inept.

Now we're talking about angles and reaction times to getting shot...Sure...whatever.

Palm Print on Murder Weapon--Oswald's.
Fatal Shots fired from whose place of business--Oswald's.
Man's face in picture posing with murder weapon--Oswald's.
Guilty of murdering a Dallass Police Officer minutes after he killed Kennedy--Oswald

Have a five year old explain evidence to you sometime. I apologize for all of the ridicule that rains down upon you from here on but when you stake a out a ridiculous position, prepare to suffer the ridicule.

Check please.

Please people stop covering it up. We all know who shot JFK. There's only one person it could have been:

George W. Bush

Bush took out JFK down, so that LBJ would get us stuck in Vietnam so that Senator Kerry would be sent over and taken out before he could run for President. Unfortunately, Cheney decided to go hunting instead of to Vietnam so Kerry survived.

Their backup plan, of course, was stealing the Presidential election in Ohio. But we all know that the American people outsmarted them there too.

Please people stop covering it up. We all know who shot JFK. There's only one person it could have been:

George W. Bush

Bush took out JFK down, so that LBJ would get us stuck in Vietnam so that Senator Kerry would be sent over and taken out before he could run for President. Unfortunately, Cheney decided to go hunting instead of to Vietnam so Kerry survived.

Their backup plan, of course, was stealing the Presidential election in Ohio. But we all know that the American people outsmarted them there too.
ROFLMAO

has about as much credibility as any of the nutty shit posted in this forum

Yeah, I was over-estimating him DiveCon, it is just like dealing with someone who is retarded. I think his lone purpose in the world is to make 9/11 Rimjob look more intelligent than he actually is by presenting himself as being this ridiculously inept.

Now we're talking about angles and reaction times to getting shot...Sure...whatever.

Guilty of murdering a Dallass Police Officer minutes after he killed Kennedy--Oswald

Have a five year old explain evidence to you sometime. I apologize for all of the ridicule that rains down upon you from here on but when you stake a out a ridiculous position, prepare to suffer the ridicule.

Check please.

Well at least we've determined that your problem is not a lack of 'skin in the game', it is a lack of cognitive ability. You are scientifically obtuse.

YES...Angles and reaction times...they are called scientific measurements. It is what I've been talking about from the start of the conversation.

Wounds, locations and victim reaction time...remember?

Your Warren Commission conclusion that Oswald was the lone assassin has 2 MAJOR scientific flaws...

Angles
In the case of a missile fired from rifle, we're talking about Newton's first law of motion:
Newton's First Law of Motion is a restatement of Galileo's Principle of Inertia: matter tends to move at a constant velocity, unless an outside force acts upon it. In other words, an object that is moving will keep on moving at a constant speed in a straight line unless some outside force causes it to change its speed or direction.

So, a bullet fired from a 6th floor window of the TSBD building, which is approx. 60 feet above Elm Street, will approach the Presidential limousine at a downward trajectory. The angle of that downward trajectory has been determined to be approx. 21 degrees.

According to Newton's First Law of Motion, the missile will continue on that downward 21 degree trajectory, unless an outside force acts upon it.

1) When that missile hits the President in the back, at the level of the third thoracic vertebra, it will continue to move at that 21 degree angle through his torso. If it does not hit any bone or skeletal structure and still has energy, it would exits the front of the President's chest.

2) If that missile did hit bone or skeletal structure and still has energy, it could be deflected, slowed or stopped.

3) If that missile exits from a 4-6 inch anatomically higher wound in the President's throat, above his shirt collar, slightly nicking the knot in his tie:
a) the missile WAS deflected
b) and the missile would NOW have a new UPWARD trajectory (approx. 11 degrees).

4) Conclusion: the missile would no longer hit John Connally. It would no longer retain a downward trajectory. And, it would possibly exit the vehicle over the driver's head.

Reaction times
Because the event was recorded by Abraham Zapruder from the area of the grassy knoll on his 8–mm Bell & Howell Zoomatic Director Series Model 414 PD camera, we are able to see and measure the initial and subsequent reactions of the President and the Governor to their wounds.

1) The Warren Commission determined from the Zapruder film that the time span between the President's reaction to his first non-fatal wound and the Governor's reaction to his non-fatal wounds was a maximum of 1.7 seconds.

2) The Warren Commission determined from test firings of the bolt action rifle that the fastest time interval between shots the weapon could be fired is 2.3+ seconds.

3) The Warren Commission determined that unless the President and the Governor were hit by the same missile, there had to be a second gunman.

Conclusion: the single bullet theory is false.

You are welcome to explain what planet YOU studied science and physics. I will stick with the planet Earth...

Check please.

Well at least we've determined that your problem is not a lack of 'skin in the game', it is a lack of cognitive ability. You are scientifically obtuse.

YES...Angles and reaction times...they are called scientific measurements. It is what I've been talking about from the start of the conversation.

Your Warren Commission conclusion that Oswald was the lone assassin has 2 MAJOR scientific flaws...

Angles
In the case of a missile fired from rifle, we're talking about Newton's first law of motion:
Newton's First Law of Motion is a restatement of Galileo's Principle of Inertia: matter tends to move at a constant velocity, unless an outside force acts upon it. In other words, an object that is moving will keep on moving at a constant speed in a straight line unless some outside force causes it to change its speed or direction.

So, a bullet fired from a 6th floor window of the TSBD building, which is approx. 60 feet above Elm Street, will approach the Presidential limousine at a downward trajectory. The angle of that downward trajectory has been determined to be approx. 21 degrees.

According to Newton's First Law of Motion, the missile will continue on that downward 21 degree trajectory, unless an outside force acts upon it.

1) When that missile hits the President in the back, at the level of the third thoracic vertebra, it will continue to move at that 21 degree angle through his torso. If it does not hit any bone or skeletal structure and still has energy, it would exits the front of the President's chest.

2) If that missile did hit bone or skeletal structure and still has energy, it could be deflected, slowed or stopped.

3) If that missile exits from a 4-6 inch anatomically higher wound in the President's throat, above his shirt collar, slightly nicking the knot in his tie:

4) Conclusion: the missile would no longer hit John Connally. It would no longer retain a downward trajectory. And, it would possibly exit the vehicle over the driver's head.

Reaction times
Because the event was recorded by Abraham Zapruder from the area of the grassy knoll on his 8–mm Bell & Howell Zoomatic Director Series Model 414 PD camera, we are able to see and measure the initial and subsequent reactions of the President and the Governor to their wounds.

1) The Warren Commission determined from the Zapruder film that the time span between the President's reaction to his first non-fatal wound and the Governor's reaction to his non-fatal wounds was a maximum of 1.7 seconds.

2) The Warren Commission determined from test firings of the bolt action rifle that the fastest time interval between shots the weapon could be fired is 2.3+ seconds.

3) The Warren Commission determined that unless the President and the Governor were hit by the same missile, there had to be a second gunman.

You are welcome to explain what planet YOU studied science and physics. I will stick with the planet Earth...

I apologize for a cut and paste but you're simply no longer worth the effort:

Check please.

Angles

Reaction times

I apologize for a cut and paste but you're simply no longer worth the effort:

Translation...you quit...AGAIN...

Clearly you are not an intelligent person. You are unable to think for yourself or use critical thinking. Come back when you grow up sonny boy...

Forum List

Back