Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The old incandescent lights were the norm forever
. They wasted so much energy
You touched the bulb and your Fahd would burn

Led was only possible when some genius was able to figure out how to incorporate the blue light into the bulb .
He won the Nobel prize

Led coverts most of the energy directly into White light

The old Edison converted much of the energy into infrared

LED lights are a miracle​

Actually they are a diode.

Only from about the turn of the 20th century on.

They wasted so much energy
What energy was converted to IR helped heat my home.

Not if you turned it off first.

Led was only possible when some genius was able to figure out how to incorporate the blue light into the bulb .
Actually, they were discovered by pure accident with the discovery of photoemissivity. I think the first LEDs were red.

He won the Nobel prize
So did Barry Obumma just for being a cocky negro.

Actually, the spectrum depends on the doping of the diode junction. Only very special LEDs are truly whitish.

No miracle for the light bugs. They just confuse the shit outta those little sex fiends in late Spring when they come out to find mates.

. They wasted so much energy

He won the Nobel prize

The old Edison converted much of the energy into infrared
Incandescent bulbs are still around, though LEDs are better for most (but not all) applications

Finger

Oh I wish I had 👽 upgrade my brain and I could invent something to change the world 🌎 😪😪😪

If They Hadn't Been Turned Into Sissyboy Nerds, High IQs Would Make the Plutocratic Parasites Pay. Hacking.

Treat High IQs better or their genius will shrivel up and die, like it has done during great gaps in historical progress. Before college, they should get the same respect from other students that superior athletes get. Likewise, at 18, they should be recruited and get the same up-front money that baseball prospects get. Derek Jeter got a million dollars. The Yankees return on that investment was 250 million dollars.

Forum List

Back