Lebron tests positive for covid 19

The only people that think that the jab protects you 100% are people like you.

So Joe Biden lied? Or does he actually believe that, too?

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

I have gotten the vaccine, and never gotten COVID...so it must work! :cool:
I haven't gotten the vaccine and I haven't got COVID....so maybe it ain't needed. For everybody anyway, some probably need it more than others.

Surprising though that Lebron got it, as young and healthy as he is. Betcha he doesn't end up in a hospital though.

I haven't gotten the vaccine and I haven't got COVID....so maybe it ain't needed. For everybody anyway, some probably need it more than others.

Surprising though that Lebron got it, as young and healthy as he is. Betcha he doesn't end up in a hospital though.

He had to get the vaccine to play this year, NBA requirement.

But my cell reception is though the roof, my phone it like 100 times faster since I got the 2nd dose....plus I can hang magnets on my arm so I have that going for me as well
Good for you, sheep.

29FD4240-B2E8-4AC3-B92D-8FBB9192E0BB.jpeg

You don't have a problem with Trump supporting the slavery in China. Let Trump make all the money he can, but a black man shouldn't be making that kind of money.
so you have no problem with a black man supporting slavery,,

not seeing where trump supported it,,

Forum List

Back