Biden on TV now lying about cutting child poverty by 40%.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Can someone link me up to the data he is using? It should now be 60% of 14.4%, but I can't find any such figure.

This Corrupt joe is lying out of teeth it's insane he is President. The worst part is he deflects any questions after these fearmonger speeches. You know something is completely wrong about this inflation 2.0 bill.

if the child tax credit goes beyond the 1 year it was granted.

Federal Pandemic Aid Has Cut Poverty Dramatically, Study Finds​

• July 31, 20214:53 PM ET
Heard on All Things Considered

A new study finds that temporary pandemic aid programs have caused a significant reduction in poverty in the U.S. NPR's Kelsey Snell speaks with Greg Acs of the Urban Institute about their findings.
KELSEY SNELL, HOST:

ACS: So the child tax credit was expanded in several ways. The benefit increased from $2,000 to $3,000 for kids ages 6 to 17. It increased to $3,600 a year for kids from zero to 5. And 17-year-olds can now get the benefit. Now we have some additional research that looks at what would happen in this type of expansion of the child tax credit in a normal year. And we find that this expansion would reduce child poverty by over 40% in a typical year. So if this program continues, even when all the other extra programs fade away - no stimulus checks, no enhanced unemployment, SNAP benefits go back to their previous levels - just expanding the child tax credit would reduce child poverty by over 40%.

You're opposed to cutting child poverty?

Do you like the feral kids, gangbangers, gunslingers, crackpot militias and vigilantes ?
huh? when did he say that he ppposed that?

I am, and i take from the poster, is opposed to President Xiden lying about doing something about it, instead of actually doing something

why are you in favor of president xiden lying about doing something about child poverty?

I am, and i take from the poster, is opposed to President Xiden lying about doing something about it, instead of actually doing something

why are you in favor of president xiden lying about doing something about child poverty?

i provided a link.

Biden claimed it has already dropped over 40%.

If you actually open the links and read them you do not look like such a moron.

Just a thought.

From the link I gave you....

COVID-related economic relief, including the expanded Child Tax Credit, kept 6 million children from poverty in July 2021; without COVID relief, the monthly child poverty rate would have been 8.1 percentage points (or 40.6 percent) higher.

Biden has made excellent progress in reducing child poverty..Its that what you are ridiculing?

The most successful countries with the highest GNP have universal healthcare and a skilled labor force.. (Education) Our kids really are the future. Or, we could be like Mexico..

Biden has made excellent progress in reducing child poverty..Its that what you are ridiculing?

The most successful countries with the highest GNP have universal healthcare and a skilled labor force.. (Education) Our kids really are the future. Or, we could be like Mexico..
I am ridiculing him lying about what he claimed to do

and he has done nothing, thanks to the xiden inflation we are all poorer

you provided a link about something that could happen if something were done

not that it was cut

they relied strictly on the numbers. numbers don't lie. but forget my link - golfing gater gave you a better one.

next?

At this point he is just throwing shit against the wall and see what sticks.

Forum List

Back