Lebron tests positive for covid 19

Sounds like you are the one defending it, how many of his products has Trump taken out of China?
I condemn all slavery from anyone and those that support it,, that includes you and lebron,, you not so much,,

as for trump he wanted to end our dependency on chinas but he was constantly attacked for it by you and those you support,,

I condemn all slavery from anyone and those that support it,, that includes you and lebron,, you not so much,,

as for trump he wanted to end our dependency on chinas but he was constantly attacked for it by you and those you support,,
You are talking loud, but you ain't saying shit. You claim Trump wanted to end our dependency on China yet he didn't remove any of his products from China. It makes you look and sound like a hypocrite.

You and me both!

If King James can get it while being vaccinated, then that means anyone can get it!!!

BUT

I was told if we were vaccinated then the virus would go away and we would live in perfect harmony while teaching the World to sing…

Of course I know better but still can I play as being shocked and destroyed?

Fine!

I will sit in the corner picking my nose… I know that isn’t my nose either!

This just stresses me out something terribly. :eusa_eh:

You didn't explain a damn thing hell racist have hated black folks since we landed in this country, but they love to see black folks, sing, dance, play sports and behind closed doors they love black women.
LaBron is a black racist, it has to do with a fragile multi millionaire who hates whites but loves their money.
Not sure where you come up with Black women in the conversation, bra.

Forum List

Back