Leadership

Um....how do you dispute video? :eusa_doh:

People dispute evolution, everything is disputable.
Evolution wasn't captured on video. There is no disputing video. Just ask a court of law.

Er... there's lots of disputing videos in courts of law, like when they're faked, or there's interpretation of what is happening, or where it's been forced.
"Faked"? No, really - faked? :eusa_doh:

I should invest heavily in tin foil. It's astounding how much of it USMB liberals go through in a day.

I didn't say this video was faked, I said videos CAN BE FAKED!
Um....it's pretty hard to fake a video. Editing is painfully obvious (unless you're a Hollywood studio - and even then it would be quite a challenge with content that you didn't create and control from the beginning).

Seems like the entire world recognizes Obama's astounding failure of leadership...

Dying for Diversity
Obama puts multiculturalism above Americans' safety

"The message was clear. Muslim feelings are more important than American lives."

Dying for Diversity

Seems like the entire world recognizes Obama's astounding failure of leadership...

Dying for Diversity

"The message was clear. Muslim feelings are more important than American lives."

Dying for Diversity
It makes sense when you think about it. Obama hates America and American's (remember when Michelle infamously quipped that her husband's victory was "the first time she was proud of her country" in her entire life). Daddy taught him that America was "evil" and the "great imperialists". And he has a devotion to islam. So all of this makes sense when you know who Obama really is.

Dying for Diversity

Dying for Diversity
It makes sense when you think about it. Obama hates America and American's (remember when Michelle infamously quipped that her husband's victory was "the first time she was proud of her country" in her entire life). Daddy taught him that America was "evil" and the "great imperialists". And he has a devotion to islam. So all of this makes sense when you know who Obama really is.

I think it's more like cultural guilt and trying to pay back karma.
But it's one thing to take your OWN privilege and want to share with others.
It's another thing to assume control of other people's resources and choices
and want to help others using that. If you earn it, you have authority. But with
the liberal views of govt, people like Obama think getting elected means "they represent
the people" instead of seeing the Constitution as defining the terms of representation.
They think getting into govt office gives them the right to dictate where other people's resources go "through govt" including their income, by controlling majority rule to support their partisan agenda they SEE as representing the best interests of the people.

What a difference here between the weakest leader the U.S. has ever seen (Barack Obama) and one of the two strongest leaders the U.S. has ever seen (Ronald Reagan)...

The only difference I see is that in one clip you have a press briefing (Obama) and in the other you have a formal address (Reagan). Your disingenuity reveals your true identity as a partisan hack.

Wow....talk about a partisan hack. The best you can do to explain away Obama's filature of leadership is to declare that it's ok because he was in a "press briefing" while Reagan was giving a "formal address"? What does that even mean? That presidents aren't capable of leadership in press briefings? That they can't communicate ideas in press briefings? That has to be the dumbest post ever made.

"That doesn't count - Obama was in a press briefing" :cuckoo:

I didn't try to explain away anything, I was only highlighting the disingenuous nature of your critique. I posted a video that would make for a credible comparison, now I will post another, though I'm not sure why I should bother as you obviously have an aversion to honesty.

That guy was such a shmuck and a fraud it's not funny. It's a wonder the country survived his level of corruption. And HE is who the Republicans chose to worship.

#SMHGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That guy was such a shmuck and a fraud it's not funny. It's a wonder the country survived his level of corruption. And HE is who the Republicans chose to worship.

That's why even liberals tend to rate him as one of the three greatest presidents of all time... :cuckoo:

332-206

Leadership when it counts bitch!!!

Wow...does that say a lot about you and your mentality. In Cornhole's mind it "counts" during the election. That's all that matters.

The 50 dead people and 53 injured in the Pulse terrorist attack because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The brutal decapitation of one woman and horrific stabbing of another by Alton Noel in Oklahoma because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The 3 dead people and 264 injured in the Boston Marathon Bombing because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The 14 dead people and 22 critically injured in the San Bernadino terrorist attack because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The 13 dead people and 30 injured by Nidal Hassan in the Fort Hood terrorist attack because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:
Politicizing such tragedy?!? You are one disgusting sumummabatch!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

332-206

Leadership when it counts bitch!!!

Wow...does that say a lot about you and your mentality. In Cornhole's mind it "counts" during the election. That's all that matters.

The 50 dead people and 53 injured in the Pulse terrorist attack because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The brutal decapitation of one woman and horrific stabbing of another by Alton Noel in Oklahoma because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The 3 dead people and 264 injured in the Boston Marathon Bombing because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The 14 dead people and 22 critically injured in the San Bernadino terrorist attack because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The 13 dead people and 30 injured by Nidal Hassan in the Fort Hood terrorist attack because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:
Politicizing such tragedy?!? You are one disgusting sumummabatch!

First of all - it's Cornhole's words. Not mine. She's the one that said his record doesn't matter - only his election victories.

Second - telling the truth is not "politicizing". You're just pissed off that you can't run from Barry's record of failure.

That's why even liberals tend to rate him as one of the three greatest presidents of all time... :cuckoo:
Actually, no...they don't.

Uh....actually....yes they do. The presidential rankings are overwhelmingly done by liberal institutions and Reagan almost always makes it into the top 3-5. Just one more truth you can't accept.

What a difference here between the weakest leader the U.S. has ever seen (Barack Obama) and one of the two strongest leaders the U.S. has ever seen (Ronald Reagan)...

The only difference I see is that in one clip you have a press briefing (Obama) and in the other you have a formal address (Reagan). Your disingenuity reveals your true identity as a partisan hack.

Wow....talk about a partisan hack. The best you can do to explain away Obama's filature of leadership is to declare that it's ok because he was in a "press briefing" while Reagan was giving a "formal address"? What does that even mean? That presidents aren't capable of leadership in press briefings? That they can't communicate ideas in press briefings? That has to be the dumbest post ever made.

I didn't try to explain away anything, I was only highlighting the disingenuous nature of your critique. I posted a video that would make for a credible comparison, now I will post another, though I'm not sure why I should bother as you obviously have an aversion to honesty.

Facts....they are a bitch:

"Reagan won the reelection in one of the biggest landslides of all the time, winning 49 out of 50 states. Mondale only won his home state. The electoral count was 525 to 13. It’s almost unimaginable now to think that a Republican won California, Massachusetts, New York and other liberal states — but Ronald Reagan did."

The facts also prove just how radicalized the left has become. Even Democrats (of the 1980's) overwhelmingly respected and approved of Ronald Reagan. Now, uninformeded radical Marxists like yourself attempt to rewrite history.

Ronald Reagan Part V: One of America’s Greatest Presidents

Now it's official. You're retarded.

Leave it to liberals to resort to childish name calling (not to mention insulting the handicapped) when losing a debate.

That's not being very nice to the kids with Downs.

Leave it to liberals to resort to childish name calling (not to mention insulting the handicapped) when losing a debate.

Debate? That's what we were doing? I thought you were just posting random absurdities.

That is quite the insult to them now that I think about it.

That is quite the insult to them now that I think about it.

Yeah but DON'T STOP. lol

Forum List

Back