Leadership

More evidence of the astounding failure of leadership by Barack Obama. He has inserted all of the idealistic idiots who share his extreme ideology. Anyone under them they have trained to consider every situation as either "racist" or "homophobic". So when they get solid, reliable intel about Omar Mateen - they disregard it as people just being "homophobic bigots".

Not only that, but Obama has transformed America in the most aggressive surveillance state in world history. Far surpassing Saddam Hussein's Iraq, or the former U.S.S.R. And despite his highly illegal measures, he couldn't even prevent the attack. What's even more astounding is that Disney World - without all of the NSA capabilities or the multi-trillion dollar defense systems correctly identified Omar Mateen as a threat and reported it to the F.B.I. That's right - the Obama Administration is so inept in their duties that Disney World does a better job identifying terrorists.

Mickey Mouse Operation: Why Didn’t the FBI Heed Disney’s Warning?

332-206

Leadership when it counts bitch!!! :rofl:

You can try to change your name and run from your pathetic history of idiocy, hate, promoting violence, and dropping to your knees to service any conservative who tosses you a bone.

But history has a way of whispering louder than your deceitful shouts:

Romney has it locked up!

Just because you’re through with the past, doesn’t mean the past is through with you.

332-206

Leadership when it counts bitch!!!

Wow...does that say a lot about you and your mentality. In Cornhole's mind it "counts" during the election. That's all that matters.

The 50 dead people and 53 injured in the Pulse terrorist attack because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The brutal decapitation of one woman and horrific stabbing of another by Alton Noel in Oklahoma because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The 3 dead people and 264 injured in the Boston Marathon Bombing because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The 14 dead people and 22 critically injured in the San Bernadino terrorist attack because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

The 13 dead people and 30 injured by Nidal Hassan in the Fort Hood terrorist attack because Obama isn't capable of leading and preventing terrorism? Eh...fuck 'em. Who cares? We have a liberal in the Oval Office and that's all that matters. :eusa_doh:

What a difference here between the weakest leader the U.S. has ever seen (Barack Obama) and one of the two strongest leaders the U.S. has ever seen (Ronald Reagan)...

And strong means you like them, and weak means you don't like them.

It's weird, somehow strong means something to the right, as if strong is sensible, good, or any of those other things.

What a difference here between the weakest leader the U.S. has ever seen (Barack Obama) and one of the two strongest leaders the U.S. has ever seen (Ronald Reagan)...

It's weird, somehow strong means something to the right, as if strong is sensible, good, or any of those other things.

You saw the video Fridg. It speaks for itself and it's indisputable.

I didn't see the video, and indisputable I would doubt it is.

Um....how do you dispute video? :eusa_doh:

Republican definition of "leadership" is someone that spouts and/or engages in rightwing rhetoric.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

People dispute evolution, everything is disputable.

It was based on lies from the word go. Leadership isn’t lying your ass off to people to get your way.

332-206.
Proven leadership.

For once we agree! Barack Obama's entire campaign (both the first and the second) were based on lies from the word go. And leadership is most definitely not lying your ass off to people like Barack Obama has done for the last 10 years.

he he he
Romney has it locked up!
See if he keeps running from his past.

Leadership isn’t bombing Iraq when a bunch of saudis attack you.
Leadership isn’t blaming a religion for the actions of some people who are anything but religious
Leadership certainly isn’t congratulations yourself while blood is still flowing as your messiah did.

Leadership isn’t running from your shameful past Rotty….try to summon some manhood for once.
I don't understand the "shameful past" in this context. We're not talking about your STD's in this thread. I have no "shameful past" and I'm not "running" from anything. So what exactly is that odd false narrative?

Romney has it locked up!

When questioned about the wall-to-wall scandals in his administration….he said “I can’t remember”. You’re pulling the same thing. Potty….at least President Reagan didn’t try to change his name to avoid his shameful past.

Evolution wasn't captured on video. There is no disputing video. Just ask a court of law.

he he he
Romney has it locked up!
See if he keeps running from his past.

Leadership isn’t bombing Iraq when a bunch of saudis attack you.
Leadership isn’t blaming a religion for the actions of some people who are anything but religious
Leadership certainly isn’t congratulations yourself while blood is still flowing as your messiah did.

Leadership isn’t running from your shameful past Rotty….try to summon some manhood for once.
I don't understand the "shameful past" in this context. We're not talking about your STD's in this thread. I have no "shameful past" and I'm not "running" from anything. So what exactly is that odd false narrative?

Romney has it locked up!

When questioned about the wall-to-wall scandals in his administration….he said “I can’t remember”. You’re pulling the same thing. Potty….at least President Reagan didn’t try to change his name to avoid his shameful past.
You seem equally obsessed about my name change. Are you afraid you wouldn't be able to find me on USMB or something?

Evolution wasn't captured on video. There is no disputing video. Just ask a court of law.

Er... there's lots of disputing videos in courts of law, like when they're faked, or there's interpretation of what is happening, or where it's been forced.

332-206

Leadership when it counts bitch!!! :rofl:

You can try to change your name and run from your pathetic history of idiocy, hate, promoting violence, and dropping to your knees to service any conservative who tosses you a bone.

But history has a way of whispering louder than your deceitful shouts:

Romney has it locked up!

Just because you’re through with the past, doesn’t mean the past is through with you.
Be honest for once Cornhole....this is you, isn't it? There is simply no way there could be two androgynous creatures this ugly both on the inside and the outside in the U.S. The odds would be astronomical...

image.jpeg

The way you follow me around like a puppy? Hardly.

Just says a lot about “character”….

Of which you have none.
Bwahahahahaha! Project much? When is the last time that I've commented on a thread you created? I can't find a thread that I created where you haven't commented. And on a large majority of them (like this one right here) - you are one of the first few to comment. You're so worried you won't get my attention if you're not one of the first few to post.

Er... there's lots of disputing videos in courts of law, like when they're faked, or there's interpretation of what is happening, or where it's been forced.
"Faked"? No, really - faked? :eusa_doh:

I should invest heavily in tin foil. It's astounding how much of it USMB liberals go through in a day.

"Faked"? No, really - faked? :eusa_doh:

I should invest heavily in tin foil. It's astounding how much of it USMB liberals go through in a day.

I didn't say this video was faked, I said videos CAN BE FAKED!

The way you follow me around like a puppy? Hardly.

Just says a lot about “character”….

Of which you have none.
You didn't answer - why are you so angry? Is it just that your worried about having your handouts taken away or is it something else?

Forum List

Back