Lawyer to release DC Madam's List of Clients

Which Candidate Do You Think is on List

• Donald Trump

• Ted Cruz

• John Kasich

• Bernie Sanders

• Hillary Clinton

Results are only viewable after voting.
None and I would point out that putting out a list with names on it proves nothing anyone one of us could put out a list with politicians names on it claiming whatever.
and credit card numbers and voices taken from phone calls?
If someone was going to use a Madame especially a politician don't you think they would use cash and have someone else make the calls?
maybe cash,,,,,but let anyone else know they were seeing a prostitute ?? I don't think so

None and I would point out that putting out a list with names on it proves nothing anyone one of us could put out a list with politicians names on it claiming whatever.
and credit card numbers and voices taken from phone calls?
If someone was going to use a Madame especially a politician don't you think they would use cash and have someone else make the calls?
maybe cash,,,,,but let anyone else know they were seeing a prostitute ?? I don't think so
I don't see how calling one yourself and having your number in the prostitutes phone records is any better.

The enabler wife of the sleaziest president in history is running for president. Hillary's husband was accused of everything from rape to sexual abuse. He couldn't even keep his fly zipped in the freaking Oval Office.Why would a D.C. "madam's list" shock anyone?

Have someone else make the calls? No. That involves more people into their naughty behavior.

Use cash? Sure. If that's an available option. I imagine that these "high end" brothels might not accept cash. They probably want to maintain something "on file" so that the girls can try drawing out the time you spend with them and increase sales.

But most importantly, if you're a politician with a hobby of hiring call girls, you're probably going to focus on building a long term relationship with a "reputable" (and I use that word loosely, no pun intended) establishment who has a vested interest in preserving your privacy, due to your continual business.

So, it makes perfect sense that such an establishment might have records of multiple liaisons being purchased by a given politician. If the DOJ obtained these files, it would be impossible to allege that a record going back several months or years was faked in order to make a 2016 Presidential candidate took bad.

DC Madam's Lawyer has vowed to release the name of candidate(s) that are listed in the Madam's list of clients and claims that it will influence voters and will upend the 2016 Election.

Which one of the remaining candidates do you think is the one that is sweating it out?

A lawyer who represented the so-called “D.C. madam” says he has phone records that could influence the outcome of the presidential election, and he’s threatening to release one or more names on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court if he’s denied a hearing on his right to distribute them.
D.C. Madam's Attorney Says Call Log Bombshell Could Upend 2016 Race
Don't care. I've heard enough Jerry Springer bullshit. Let's get back to the problems of our nation and leave this trailer park entertainment bullshit behind us.
Yeah, it's only a crisis of morality for the nation when it's a Democrat, right?
Same challenge to you dumbfuck. And you do hang out here enough to know my history. So please, join Mertex and expose my hypocrisy.
Your history is bashing Democrats and defending Republicans.

DC Madam's Lawyer has vowed to release the name of candidate(s) that are listed in the Madam's list of clients and claims that it will influence voters and will upend the 2016 Election.

Which one of the remaining candidates do you think is the one that is sweating it out?

A lawyer who represented the so-called “D.C. madam” says he has phone records that could influence the outcome of the presidential election, and he’s threatening to release one or more names on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court if he’s denied a hearing on his right to distribute them.
Don't care. I've heard enough Jerry Springer bullshit. Let's get back to the problems of our nation and leave this trailer park entertainment bullshit behind us.
Yeah, it's only a crisis of morality for the nation when it's a Democrat, right?
Same challenge to you dumbfuck. And you do hang out here enough to know my history. So please, join Mertex and expose my hypocrisy.
Which has NOTHING to do with my position on this trailer park entertainment or my posts in it.

Idiot

Which has NOTHING to do with my position on this trailer park entertainment or my posts in it.

Idiot

Your butt is just hurting because your party is exhibiting the circus we knew we had coming, what with all the clowns crowding into that Clown car....and Trump has shown to be a real entertainer with his weird ass comments and outlandish promises....not to mention his theatrics at each of his debates....must suck to know you'll have to support him in the end.....:badgrin:

Mertex, do you really care?

Mertex, do you really care?

Yeah.....I want to see Ted Cruz eat his words.......and Trump be the Republican candidate.....you can't make this shit up! :popcorn:

Idiot

Your butt is just hurting because your party is exhibiting the circus we knew we had coming, what with all the clowns crowding into that Clown car....and Trump has shown to be a real entertainer with his weird ass comments and outlandish promises....not to mention his theatrics at each of his debates....must suck to know you'll have to support him in the end.....:badgrin:
Clown car?
Just as I thought, you're lowbrow Jerry Springer material

Idiot

Clown car?

Bwahahaha....butt hurt....the Jerry Springer material is all there in the Republican debates.....can't get any worse....and then it does....bwahahaha!

Idiot

Clown car?

Bwahahaha....butt hurt....the Jerry Springer material is all there in the Republican debates.....can't get any worse....and then it does....bwahahaha!
Off to ignore with you. No time to argue with trailer trash devoid of substance

Idiot

Clown car?

Says the "poorly educated" Trumpf follower as off his goes to the next Trumpf food fight.

Idiot

Clown car?

Says the "poorly educated" Trumpf follower as off his goes to the next Trumpf food fight.
Speaking of "poorly educated", when are you going to learn how to put a coherent sentence together?

Clown car?

Speaking of "poorly educated", when are you going to learn how to put a coherent sentence together?

Bwahahaha.....so you can pretend to be able to read it?

Clown car?

Not only that but only complete idiots haven't figured out I'm against Trump by now.

No surprise though as the uneducated idiots love this gossip bullshit. It's perfect white trash entertainment

Forum List

Back