A speech to Europe

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
On the Nation States website..
I was asked to provide a speech that I would give to the European Union and the Commonwealth of Nations, if I actually made my own country called the United Republic...
Based on what my attitude really is in real life, in the USA, in reality.

This is what I responded with.

The United Republic is the friend of No country in Europe or the Commonwealth of Nations, We do not want any alliances or friendships with Europe or the Commonwealth of Nations.

We are from the United States of America now, NOT from Europe... we are Diaspora of a group that is also Diaspora.
And we don't give a fuck about Europe or the Commonwealth of Nations.

Our friendship is with the United States of America, Our own country, and with Israel.

The Eurotrash are NOT welcome in the United Republic...
And every time they open up their mouth about us, be it in the News or in the UN, or with NATO...
We will declare war, and launch attack against the eurotrash and the commonwealth of Nations, and we're going to beat the motherfucking shit out of them and kill at least 6 million of them every time that the Eurotrash opens up their mouths.

And we have the American, South Korean and Israeli weapons and American Military training to do exactly that.

We fucking hate eurotrash guts, and we will not be hindered by the fucking scourge of Eurotrash libtardism.

And if the Eurotrash want to be nuked, well guess what ?

I declare war on the European Union.

Lets get it the fuck on.... lets see the eurotrash respond, because when they do... we'll fucking kill em... and then we'll fucking nuke em.

Israel are true friend outside United States or United Republic how we want to call or only USA what new member say ?? S.Korea are in 2 to 10 place or ?? USA have 17,000 troops from Army in island of Korea and vs N.Korea if N.Korea will to attack's close enemy S.Korea and big enemy USA ??
S.Korea and US will defend without or with nuclears bomb.

:dance:

Or it is Malaysia, Philippines, Uruguay, Venezuela, Chile, United Kingdom, Israel etc.

More classics with United Kingdom and Uruguay, Chile, Philippines and Israel only five.

I certainly hear ya, OP. After ten years of dealing with Zeropean backpacker spoiled brats and reading British, French & German cyber-media, this "bloody seppo" wants most European filth to die of whichever form of cancer is the most painful. I've never seen a more sadistically, epidemically American-hating, cowardly Islamic cocksucker of child-rape-enablers than this Eurotrash SLIME of my race. Europe is all about using America for every advantage they can while cursing our existence at the same time. Europe's character stinks so bad it would overwhelm the stench of an overflowing dumpster, behind a pork abbatoir, during a summer heat wave, then the garbage men are on strike.

I can prove that European gutter rats hate Americans for the exact same reason they hate Jews: this continent has a small-penis, violent jealousy complex over anyone they perceive as more wealthy/successful. And the Freudian proof is that whenever Eurocowards scream and yell about Americans or Jews, they immediately scream and yell how much they hate capitalism.......come on, if that's not a monetary jealousy, what is?

Forum List

Back