Lawsuit by deceased Kenosha victim's family might help us understand allegations of police corruption

Lysistrata

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2017
Lawsuit filed against Kenosha police

It is common knowledge that the Kenosha police failed to enforce the curfew on the night of the murders against gun-toting private citizens, and even greeted them in a friendly manner, while enforcing the curfew against other not obviously armed people who were in the streets after curfew. Those private citizens whom the police excused, immediately before the killings took place, apparently were members of a gang known as the Kenosha Guard and were not necessarily even Kenosha residents. This raises serious issues of police corruption.

This lawsuit will allow all of the key participants to be subpoenaed to testify under oath, including police officials and gang members, as to their interactions.

It is absolutely essential that no matter where we live, we allow only those persons, who are properly vetted and trained, and take an oath, to have the authority to police our streets, hold them accountable for their actions, and strip corrupt cops of their authority, or else the U.S. will effectively be under the control of gangbangers and there will be no rule of law.

My statements should not be interpreted as anti-cop. I fully support honest policing by folks with integrity. I fully support all those honest cops who fought so heroically to protect Congress on Jan. 6, putting their own lives on the line as so many cops do on any given day. I do not support corrupt cops and vigilantism. There is a huge difference.

This should make for some interesting testimony.
The important thing is that all is made public. There is too much that seems to be hidden deliberately. This is why I support public forums, such as fact-finding commissions and courts, so that all can be called to testify and the oath is required. I am highly suspicious of those who are against this. This sounds corny, but it is essential to maintaining a free society.

Forum List

Back