Lawmaker gets it right - control your intake of semen

The Bible states that God knows us in the womb even while our bones are being knit together. If left alone a baby grows into a complete and fully functioning human being. You are killing a human being. You are a liar and a murderer.
The Bible also states that you should rip out an eyeball if you lust over a woman. How many eyeballs do you have? Just curious

There aren't statistics you dumbass because we haven't had forced delivery because of Roe. So far abuse and neglect cases come from parents that chose to have their babies... Now you want to add parents that doing want to have babies to the mix. Gee I wonder what will happen?!!
You are a lying piece of shit. You cannot produce any statistics at all that warrants abortion being used like birth control simply because a pregnancy was unplanned.

I suggest you invest in fire proof underwear. You are going to Hell.

I have seen the argument that...at 50/50 you cheaped out. Didn't cover your fair share, tote your load.

After all, it ain't the sperm donor who carries the growing fetus for 9 months, the morning sickness, the bulk & weight, the swelling legs and veins, the leaky nipples, the stretch marks, the pain.

Maybe it should be 80/20?
Well it ain't our fault nature made it that way. The rules are the rules, men get a say, becasue it's half their DNA. Make better choices and don't be a ho.......

There aren't statistics you dumbass because we haven't had forced delivery because of Roe. So far abuse and neglect cases come from parents that chose to have their babies... Now you want to add parents that doing want to have babies to the mix. Gee I wonder what will happen?!!
Wait, so no kids have been unwanted or abused since Roe? Atleast be honest....holy crap.

Babies lives are snuffed to every time you jerk off into a tube sock and every time a women ovulates... If the seamen and egg do merge then those cell further develop but as part of the mothers body. It is her choice whether she wants to follow through with that pregnancy.

You can demonize it and call it murder all you want but the fact remains that it is much more human to terminate unwanted pregnancies versus forcing women to deliver and raise babies which we know results in increased child/baby abuse and neglect. Knowing innocent babies are not being properly cared for is much more heartbreaking than a women terminating a pregnancy while the cells are still developing.

You people need to learn some basic biology. Damn.

I don't claim to have that right... I say the Mother has that right, it is her body.
No it's not her body. The baby is completely unique with it's own unique DNA, and if not murdered will hopefully not turn out to be a dumb ass like you, and perhaps be the next Elon Musk, or Jonas Sulk.

Also THE FATHER has part of the DNA in the baby's body, so what about his rights to the baby since it has some of his DNA in it?

It’s not just the parents that deal with the consequences. It’s their babies and children. What kind of life does a baby live with a parent that doesn’t even want them? Its cruel

LOL, so not killing the kid is what's cruel. Leftists, incredible. That sort of stupidity doesn't grow on trees, LOL

You are a lying piece of shit. You cannot produce any statistics at all that warrants abortion being used like birth control simply because a pregnancy was unplanned.
I don't promote abortion being used as birth control. Stop lying. I think Abortion should be a last resort.

Babies lives are snuffed to every time you jerk off into a tube sock and every time a women ovulates... If the seamen and egg do merge then those cell further develop but as part of the mothers body. It is her choice whether she wants to follow through with that pregnancy.

You can demonize it and call it murder all you want but the fact remains that it is much more human to terminate unwanted pregnancies versus forcing women to deliver and raise babies which we know results in increased child/baby abuse and neglect. Knowing innocent babies are not being properly cared for is much more heartbreaking than a women terminating a pregnancy while the cells are still developing.
"Babies lives are snuffed to every time you jerk off into a tube sock and every time a women ovulates."
That is a juvenile argument....and I use the term "argument" loosely.

Wait, so no kids have been unwanted or abused since Roe? Atleast be honest....holy crap.
Many have, its heartbreaking... Raising a baby and child is really hard. How many more do you think will result with forced births?

"Babies lives are snuffed to every time you jerk off into a tube sock and every time a women ovulates."
That is a juvenile argument....and I use the term "argument" loosely.
I think its pretty clever... Sperm is alive after all. Lives up to 5 days in a woman body. Then it DIES. It also DIES instantly when it hits the stinky fibers of The Original Tree 's Tube sock

LOL, so not killing the kid is what's cruel. Leftists, incredible. That sort of stupidity doesn't grow on trees, LOL
Yes, deliering an unwanted baby into a ill equipped household is cruel. Its not a kid when its a sperm and egg fusing cells in a woman's body to terminating the pregnancy before a "Kid" is developed is absolutely the more human thing to do in certain cases.

I don't promote abortion being used as birth control. Stop lying. I think Abortion should be a last resort.
You said babies should be aborted because the mother might not want them and they would be abused. Your argument was that the future possibility of abuse warranted free and completely unrestricted abortion on demand.

I think the abuse The DemNazi Left inflicts on women is actual and real, not imagined future abuse that may not happen. You further argued that this future potential imagined abuse which may or may not occur was a great reason why we should make it easy to kill babies.

You also seemed to reject the NON MURDERING ALTERNATIVE of Birth Control or Sterilization.

This makes you a dishonest lying moron.

Your argument was that the future possibility of abuse warranted free and completely unrestricted abortion on demand.
Haha, can you show where I said "Free and completely unrestricted abortion on demand" Note that your dodge and inability to do this will only show that you are a liar. Thanks for playing.

You also seemed to reject the NON MURDERING ALTERNATIVE of Birth Control or Sterilization.
I've said several times that I support better education and support for pregnant women. I even complimented Flash on his efforts with this. You just make up your own reality don't you?!

You never answered my questions... Have you been in support of Sex Ed programs in School and the giving out of condoms? How about Free Birth Control from women health clinics?

Yes, deliering an unwanted baby into a ill equipped household is cruel. Its not a kid when its a sperm and egg fusing cells in a woman's body to terminating the pregnancy before a "Kid" is developed is absolutely the more human thing to do in certain cases.
Bullshit. If that was "the mother's body" then there would be no need for the egg to be fertilized. It is not a baby until it is fertilized with The Father's Genetic material, and at that point since we are talking about who has a right to their bodies and genetic material the father has 1/2 ownership of the now fertilized egg.

Instead you make EMOTIONAL ARGUMENTS rather than actually rely on The Science.

Forum List

Back