Lawmaker gets it right - control your intake of semen

“I got a text message today saying I should seek to control men’s ejaculations and not women’s pregnancies ... I do trust women enough to control when they allow a man to ejaculate inside of them and to control that intake of semen,” the Clearfield Republican told reporters at a news conference at the Utah Capitol on Friday.

WTF?

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I can't take a full load tonight, maybe just half, I'll take the full load tomorrow night..............I promise".

The stupidity of republicans never ceases to amaze.
Especially the people who vote for, defend and support these "geniuses".

I have seen the argument that...at 50/50 you cheaped out. Didn't cover your fair share, tote your load.

After all, it ain't the sperm donor who carries the growing fetus for 9 months, the morning sickness, the bulk & weight, the swelling legs and veins, the leaky nipples, the stretch marks, the pain.

Maybe it should be 80/20?
Oh boo hoo. Maybe people who enter into creating children ought to think more about the welfare of the child and less about their own selfish crap.

Technically it is rape.
If it is consensual, it is not rape. Are you trying to suggest that women don't have the capacity to make the decision to have unprotected sex with a deadbeat. Responsibility relies equally with both parties. Think of the child as an investment. I am sure that if there were a monetary value to that investment, neither party would be willing to give up the 50%.

Then they need to take responsibility for their actions.
Right but they don’t. That’s the issue and now we end up with a ton of babies being born to either poor, single, and/or unprepared parents who don’t want even want to raise a kid. Do you know how hard it is to properly raise a child, especially a baby?. Take a mother who does want the kid and doesn’t have the resources to care for the kid…. That poor baby will suffer greatly.

Y’all act like you’re teaching irresponsible people a lesson here. In reality you are torturing babies and children and acting like you care about their lives. It’s bullshit.

Right but they don’t. That’s the issue and now we end up with a ton of babies being born to either poor, single, and/or unprepared parents who don’t want even want to raise a kid. Do you know how hard it is to properly raise a child, especially a baby?. Take a mother who does want the kid and doesn’t have the resources to care for the kid…. That poor baby will suffer greatly.

Y’all act like you’re teaching irresponsible people a lessen here. In reality you are torturing babies and children and acting like you care about their lives. It’s bullshit.

You Moon Bats have a very difficult time understanding the concept of individual responsibility, don't you?

You assholes don't want there ever to be any consequences for being irresponsible, do you?

Getting knocked up today is a very irresponsible thing to do. Just saying no doesn't cost anything. A condom only cost 15 cents and are free many places.

The remedy for that irresponsibility should not cost the life of a child.

To suggest that is despicable.

Last edited:
You Moon Bats have a very difficult time understanding the concept of individual responsibility, don't you?

You assholes don't want there ever to be any consequences for being irresponsible, do you?

Getting knocked up today is a very irresponsible thing to do. Just saying no doesn't cost anything. A condom only cost 15 cents and are free many places.

To suggest that it should is despicable.
I completely understand individual responsibility. You must have misunderstood my last post. My whole point was y'all are so obsessed with individual responsibility that you overlook the impact is has on helpless babies and children. By forcing women to bring unwanted children into this world you increase the amount of babies and children that get abused and neglected. You act like you care about the lives of children... Well what kind of life are you forcing them into? All say it again, you're full of shit

It's just common sense.

---GOP lawmaker says she trusts Utah women to control their ‘intake of semen’ as abortion trigger law goes into effect---

Lol I can’t not get over how fucking stupid this is. Yes, it’s not the man’s responsibility at all. It’s the woman’s fault she got pregnant. You idiots need to stop preaching about “personal responsibility” because it
Doesn’t include you.

To suggest that is despicable.
Hey you brain dead moron, why is it not the responsibility of the man to not blow his load during sex? Do you realize how pathetic you sound making this ALL about what the woman does? Obviously this is an issue of shared responsibility.

I completely understand individual responsibility. You must have misunderstood my last post. My whole point was y'all are so obsessed with individual responsibility that you overlook the impact is has on helpless babies and children. By forcing women to bring unwanted children into this world you increase the amount of babies and children that get abused and neglected. You act like you care about the lives of children... Well what kind of life are you forcing them into? All say it again, you're full of shit
You are the one missing the boat here.

It is my responsibility as a human to protect the lives of a child that is going to be murdered. That is a very basic Human instinct.

However, once that child is born is the responsibility of the parents to take care of the child, even if it is an inconvenience for them.

Allowing murder as a birth control method is bat shit crazy. Especially when there are easy ways to prevent getting pregnant in the first place.

Especially when abortion on demands gives a parent a far too convenient way out of doing the right thing.

1. Don't get pregnant if you don't want a child.

2. If you do then be responsible and live up to your responsibilities by either finding another home for it or else suck it up and be the parent you should be.

3. Killing the child should never be an option.

It is my responsibility as a human to protect the lives of a child that is going to be murdered. That is a very basic Human instinct.

However, once that child is born is the responsibility of the parents to take care of the child, even if it is an inconvenience for them.

Allowing murder as a birth control method is bat shit crazy. Especially when there are easy ways to prevent getting pregnant in the first place.

Especially when abortion on demands gives a parent a far too convenient way out of doing the right thing.

2. If you do then be responsible and live up to your responsibilities by either finding another home for it or else suck it up and be the parent you should be.

It is your responsibility to protect the life of the child if it is unborn but not once they are born? Lol this is too funny. It really sums up how disingenuous republicans are about the lives of kids.

Hey moron, again, it takes two people to have sex. Where is your message to men not to blow their loads during sex? “Personal responsibility” clearly doesn’t apply to conservative men is what you actually believe but won’t say out loud.

See you highlight my point perfectly. You pretend to care about the life of the child when it is a ball of cells in a woman's stomach. You want to force the woman to carry the pregnancy to term, deliver the baby and then raise the child. But as soon as the baby is born, you wipe your hands clean and then say "your responsibility". You could care less about how that child is raised. You are the stereotypical Conservative that gives your side a bad name. Carlin said it best:

It's just common sense.

---GOP lawmaker says she trusts Utah women to control their ‘intake of semen’ as abortion trigger law goes into effect---

when they say "stay out of my vagina"....maybe they should have said it to that guy who got them pregnant?
Just a thought.

when they say "stay out of my vagina"....maybe they should have said it to that guy who got them pregnant?
Just a thought.
Hey idiot what about the man who blew his load? Where’s your message to him? Are you suggesting it’s all the woman’s fault? You people think like toddlers.

Time to start.
We are talking about caring for newborns and infants. Do you know how hard that is? You don’t just tell an ill-equipped mother “time to start” and she magically has the resources and desire to properly raise the kid. Back in reality do you understand torment that forcing women to have unwanted babies will actually do to those babies?

Hey idiot what about the man who blew his load? Where’s your message to him? Are you suggesting it’s all the woman’s fault? You people think like toddlers.
yeah. It is the woman's fault. They are well aware that a guy may blow his load. It is their choice to take the chance.

Even you admit the guy may blow his load.

Hey...if a guy is wasted on whiskey, would you take the chance to get in his car?
No. Why? Because even a guy who never got in an accident while driving drunk is likely to run out of luck.

FYI...calling me "idiot" makes you come across as insecure.

We are talking about caring for newborns and infants. Do you know how hard that is? You don’t just tell an ill-equipped mother “time to start” and she magically has the resources and desire to properly raise the kid. Back in reality do you understand torment that forcing women to have unwanted babies will actually do to those babies?
Put them up for adoption.
Simple.

Forum List

Back