Lawmaker gets it right - control your intake of semen

So what percentage of babies being abused qualifies open season on murdering babies, you know to maybe save that 1 - ten thousandth of a percent of babies that might be abused?

Got some commie Dyke FemNazi rag you can quote some fake statistics from to justify the Genocide of 60 Million Minority Babies by The Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers?

Or do you just run your mouth like diarrhea?
It doesn’t matter what percentage. What matters is the woman having the choice to give birth or not. Not you and not the government.

It doesn’t matter what percentage. What matters is the woman having the choice to give birth or not. Not you and not the government.
So you have ZERO statistics to back up your lying ass lame argument.

Babies have a right to life granted to them as an inalienable right by their Creator as guaranteed in our Constitution, and Declaration of Independence.

You hypocritical assholes talk about Equality yet treat babies like like a yesterday's trash, disposable and only suitable for a landfill.

Women have that choice to avoid an abortion by doing the right thing. What choice does a living baby yet to be born have? Do they get due process before you callously and wickedly snuff their lives out? Do you counsel the women about their options, and let them know about the specifics of the tiny human growing inside them with their own distinct and separate DNA completely apart from The Mother?

These women, and these men have birth control. They also can be sterilized. In fact, I will make a deal with The Democrat Party. I am open to giving citizenship to the 40 million illegal aliens here if they undergo sterilization so there won't be any of these abused unwanted kids you talk about which primarily are born to illegals.

Or is your dumb ass against Birth Control?
Abortion should never be used as Birth Control.

To the DemNazi party I say quit turning your DemTard women, mothers, sisters and daughters into their personal cum dumpsters, and then pressuring them to become murderers for your profit and convenience.
You just produce more and more retarded DemTards who will just ruin everything they touch like the parasites y'all are.
Go get Sterilized or Shut UP and SIT DOWN.

May God curse you all for The Evil you have brought upon our society.

Last edited:
Great example… first I applaud the efforts to help young pregnant women, we need more support for them.

Could you imagine if that poor woman who had the abortion would have had the baby?! Do you honestly think she would have properly cared for it? Or would that newborn be tormented and neglected as she got strung out?
She probably would have had the same experience as the ones that kept their child. Instead she chose the easy way out on raising the child and took the easy way out on other things.

By the way, this Supreme Court decision does not stop abortions contrary to what you Moon Bats have been harping about.

The Supreme Court decision sends the decision back to the States, and each State will have to decide, justify, and defend any policy they come up with in the State courts. Just because the US Constitution doesn't guarantee the right to abortion doesn't mean that an individual State may not have a provision that does protect such a right, or could be (reasonably or otherwise) interpreted to do so. Louisiana's Constitution does have an explicit protection of privacy, for instance.

Today in Louisiana a stupid hate fill Moon Bat judge put a stay on the anti abortion law that was going to be enacted.

She looks just like you expect a Libtard judge to look like. Probably a queer to boot.

1656355872739.png

Study your stats.

There is a multi year wait list for US born infant adoptions. I know. My wife and I waited 4 years to even get an interview.

This is not the 60's.

read your stats.
Thank you, I will dig deeper into that.

Babies have a right to life granted to them as an inalienable right by their Creator as guaranteed in our Constitution, and Declaration of Independence.
Babies have a right to life after they are born, absolutely. A woman has a right to decides what she wants to do with her body and that which is inside it.

Why do I need statistics to back up a basic human principle. There is not need for statistics given the argument I am making.
Because you need to Shut The Hell Up if you can't put up. You are a liar and a murderer and you'll burn for it in Hell and for all the people you have tried to influence in to thinking a baby is just a blob you can kill just because it's easy.

Go ahead, show us how many unplanned pregnancies end up in the mass abuse of babies that justifies the FOR PROFIT and abhorrent murder of these innocent lives.

I want statistics per your diarrhea mouth claim to show us how this is justified when you could use birth control or sterilization instead.

Women have that choice to avoid an abortion by doing the right thing. What choice does a living baby yet to be born have? Do they get due process before you callously and wickedly snuff their lives out? Do you counsel the women about their options, and let them know about the specifics of the tiny human growing inside them with their own distinct and separate DNA completely apart from The Mother?
Babies lives are snuffed to every time you jerk off into a tube sock and every time a women ovulates... If the seamen and egg do merge then those cell further develop but as part of the mothers body. It is her choice whether she wants to follow through with that pregnancy.

You can demonize it and call it murder all you want but the fact remains that it is much more human to terminate unwanted pregnancies versus forcing women to deliver and raise babies which we know results in increased child/baby abuse and neglect. Knowing innocent babies are not being properly cared for is much more heartbreaking than a women terminating a pregnancy while the cells are still developing.

because you need to Shut The Hell Up if you can't put up. You are a liar and a murderer and you'll burn for it in Hell and for all the people you have tried to influence in to thinking a baby is just a blob you can kill just because it's easy.
Haha, calm down bucko... Go take your cholesterol pill and catch a nap. I care about your life and getting so emotional will only shorten the time you have here to bless us with your presence.

Babies have a right to life after they are born, absolutely. A woman has a right to decides what she wants to do with her body and that which is inside it.
Who gives you the right to dictate to a unique individual with it's own unique genetics, fingerprints, personality that they should die because you were an irresponsible asshole who refuses to be an accountable adult?

The Bible states that God knows us in the womb even while our bones are being knit together. If left alone a baby grows into a complete and fully functioning human being. You are killing a human being. You are a liar and a murderer.

These women, and these men have birth control. They also can be sterilized. In fact, I will make a deal with The Democrat Party. I am open to giving citizenship to the 40 million illegal aliens here if they undergo sterilization so there won't be any of these abused unwanted kids you talk about which primarily are born to illegals.

Or is your dumb ass against Birth Control?
Abortion should never be used as Birth Control.
I'm all for promotion sexual education and birth control. Do you support sex ed in school and handing out contraceptives? How about free birth control pills via Planned parenthood etc. You supportive of those things or not?

Haha, calm down bucko... Go take your cholesterol pill and catch a nap. I care about your life and getting so emotional will only shorten the time you have here to bless us with your presence.
Why don't you go watch some footage of an actual abortion you freaking heartless Evil moron. Watch how the baby reacts when they try to murder it. Watch what these fiends do when they pull out the baby and it's still alive and then watch how these ghouls stand around like vultures as the money changes hands to sell the poor little baby.

You people are disgusting and I am glad there is a Hell for all of you.

To the DemNazi party I say quit turning your DemTard women, mothers, sisters and daughters into their personal cum dumpsters, and then pressuring them to become murderers for your profit and convenience.
You just produce more and more retarded DemTards who will just ruin everything they touch like the parasites y'all are.
Go get Sterilized or Shut UP and SIT DOWN.

May God curse you all for The Evil you have brought upon our society.
Uhh, your forced delivery of unwanted children is only going to increase the Dem, baby boom, you realize that right? It is going to increase poverty, government welfare dependence, and levels of abused, neglected children. Way to go!!

God wouldn't be happy with you passing judgement like you're doing. Save that for him. He told me last night that he liked me more than you BTW.

Let me tell you how Liberal irresponsibility fucks everything up.

A woman (and this actually apples to both parents) doesn't use birth control

They fuck like rabbits and the bitch gets knocked up.

Whenever she finds she out she is knocked up she decides to take the easy way out and goes to free clinic and kills the child.

She never has to face the consequences of her irresponsibility and the poor child pays the price with it's life.

You morally sick Libtards don't see a damn thing wrong with that.

You kill a child and you see nothing wrong with that. Talk about being sick in the mind.

How about saying no more abortions for for birth control?

If you are too damn irresponsible then you have to face the consequences and take the child to term and find another home for it or else do the right thing and raise the child, even if it is inconvenient for you?

That way the child lives. Life is always better than death.

Life is cheap to your sicko Libtards, isn't it?
Lol I love in this mindless rant of yours you still don’t put any responsibility on the man involved. Your misogyny is quite glaring I gotta say.

I guess you’re trying to assume that women use abortion as birth control which really does not make any sense whatsoever. It does not matter if this woman happens to be dumb, she is going to realize that it is impractical and expensive and instead rely on the condoms, the pill or IUD. But guess what? Pregnancy still happens in those cases! Birth control fails even when used properly. Now this woman who was being responsible to begin with has to carry a kid at the detriment of her own health. And the man that you absolve of any responsibility can choose to do NOTHING if he wants to.
That kid isn’t born yet. He doesn’t have to give a shit and assist her in the pregnancy demands. The law doesn’t compel him to.

But since you are sure this fetus is a baby, should child support begin as soon as she gets pregnant?

She probably would have had the same experience as the ones that kept their child. Instead she chose the easy way out on raising the child and took the easy way out on other things.
Thats a big PROBABLY

By the way, this Supreme Court decision does not stop abortions contrary to what you Moon Bats have been harping about.
I never said it did. It got rid of the protections allowing women's health clinics to provide this kind of care nationwide. So now states can outlaw it like we are seeing.

I actually don't have a huge problem with the SCOTUS argument on a legal basis. We have a constitutional system that is set around Congress legislating policy for these kind of things. The reps need to step up and do their jobs on the Abortion and Border issues amongst many others. But I'm not holding my breath for them to do this.

Thats a big PROBABLY
The only one out of all the women who were counseled who chose to kill her baby, killed herself like she murdered that baby.
There is No Probably.

Abortion causes major emotional and psychological issues to women, it is time to regulate it more strictly and allow states and communities to decide what kind of state and community they want and what kind of services they want to offer their citizens instead of having unwanted for profit extermination centers in their towns and neighborhoods forced upon them.

o ahead, show us how many unplanned pregnancies end up in the mass abuse of babies that justifies the FOR PROFIT and abhorrent murder of these innocent lives.

I want statistics per your diarrhea mouth claim to show us how this is justified when you could use birth control or sterilization instead.
There aren't statistics you dumbass because we haven't had forced delivery because of Roe. So far abuse and neglect cases come from parents that chose to have their babies... Now you want to add parents that doing want to have babies to the mix. Gee I wonder what will happen?!!

Who gives you the right to dictate to a unique individual with it's own unique genetics, fingerprints, personality that they should die because you were an irresponsible asshole who refuses to be an accountable adult?
I don't claim to have that right... I say the Mother has that right, it is her body.

Forum List

Back