Lawmaker gets it right - control your intake of semen

Hey idiot what about the man who blew his load? Where’s your message to him? Are you suggesting it’s all the woman’s fault? You people think like toddlers.
Look in the mirror moron--the "blame" should be equally shared. Him for dropping his load and her for providing a place to drop it.

Liberals howled at her commonsense statement. I mean, unless she's being raped, a woman can most certainly control how much semen enters her body. Worried about an "unwanted pregnancy," don't let semen in your body. Pretty simple, basic stuff.
If the woman has a moment of weakness, CVS is open 24 /7 and the Plan B pill is available OTC.

Is that your plan? Say those words. Maybe get some bumper stickers and pay for some billboards and then everybody will just magically start doing that?!
Yeah, so you would just treat eveyone like children with no expectations or standards of behavior? Just let them do what they want and be the "cool" parent.

Look in the mirror moron--the "blame" should be equally shared. Him for dropping his load and her for providing a place to drop it.
Yeah dude no shit. That’s my point. Obviously it should be shared. I wouldn’t know you think this because you focus all your whining on what the woman does.

Have you ever heard of "stealthing"?

What do you do in such a case?
If I was the one who would become pregnant, I'd make damn sure I was being responsible enough to either not screw a lowlife, keep an eye on his actions if I did, or keep a supply of Plan B if I suspected he might. Got anymore bullshit excuses?

Yeah, so you would just treat eveyone like children with no expectations or standards of behavior? Just let them do what they want and be the "cool" parent.
Well we have laws that need to be abused by and we allow business to set non discriminatory rules and standards to their liking. But you’re here talking about some idealistic way that people “should be”. But that’s not realistic. It doesn’t happen. So unless you have a way for the government to force people to act the way you think they should act then you’re just talking out of your ass

If I was the one who would become pregnant, I'd make damn sure I was being responsible enough to either not screw a lowlife, keep an eye on his actions if I did, or keep a supply of Plan B if I suspected he might. Got anymore bullshit excuses?
Plan B is an abortion is not it? Why do you support that and not other forms?

That ^^^ is more leftist bullshit.
Texas now bans medical abortions after seven weeks of pregnancy

A new law limiting the use of abortion-inducing medication in Texas goes into effect Thursday.

The law makes it a felony to provide the medication after seven weeks of pregnancy, putting Texas at odds with federal regulations. It also makes it a crime to send the medication through the mail.

Think about it? That low-life is who you would have be the other half of a responsible parental team.

Think about it? That low-life is who you would have be the other half of a responsible parental team.
Flash said it perfectly earlier in this thread. He feels it’s his responsibility only to make sure the child is born. After that it’s up to the parents and he isn’t involved anymore. And even though they didn’t want a child he expects them to be good and capable parents. He also won’t support resources for these parents and children because that would make them leftist government leaches. He just lives in this fantasyland that every thing will be hunky dory after these unwanted babies are born and none will experience neglect, torment or mistreatment from parents who didn’t want to be parents.

Wrong... The father gave away his tadpole which now resides inside the woman body... if you give blood you don't own the body of the recipient of your blood donation. Sperm is alive and then dies... Its not murder. Eggs ovulate, it isn't murder. Fertilized eggs are developing cells and part of a woman's body... Her choice on what to do from there.
Wrong... The father gave away his tadpole which now resides inside the woman body... if you give blood you don't own the body of the recipient of your blood donation. Sperm is alive and then dies... Its not murder. Eggs ovulate, it isn't murder. Fertilized eggs are developing cells and part of a woman's body... Her choice on what to do from there.
fertilized eggs you say?
Takes sperm to make that happen.
You said it. You own it.

Well we have laws that need to be abused by and we allow business to set non discriminatory rules and standards to their liking. But you’re here talking about some idealistic way that people “should be”. But that’s not realistic. It doesn’t happen. So unless you have a way for the government to force people to act the way you think they should act then you’re just talking out of your ass
After watching your side for decades, somebody has to be the morality police.

How many eyes do you have?

I have a huge heart. Am very beloved in my community. You should feel very lucky to have my attention
You are not loved by the babies your murder. You don't want to help women either since it is proven abortion causes life long emotional issues for women as well as damages their ability to have children in the future.

Nah, you are most likely one of those Satanic Earth Worshippers who believe in population control and supports racist genocidal Planned Parenthood which is The McDonalds of Genocide having murdered 60 million minorities.

Forum List

Back