Lawmaker gets it right - control your intake of semen

The left are children that have never been told no. It's the lightbulb that went off. They argue worse than a teenager and they throw tantrums like a toddler, it's amazing to watch.
The MAGA riot was the left throwing tantrums like a toddler?

You are not loved by the babies your murder. You don't want to help women either since it is proven abortion causes life long emotional issues for women as well as damages their ability to have children in the future.

Nah, you are most likely one of those Satanic Earth Worshippers who believe in population control and supports racist genocidal Planned Parenthood which is The McDonalds of Genocide having murdered 60 million minorities.
Thanks for that, hope you feel better. The question was… how many eyes do you have? I’m just curious

It's just common sense.

---GOP lawmaker says she trusts Utah women to control their ‘intake of semen’ as abortion trigger law goes into effect---

Not surprised you are all for this.

If both have a say and decide to terminate is that cool with you?
How is murder cool when we have an unsustainable too low birth rate. Who is going to change you and Joes diapers in the future?
Thanks for that, hope you feel better. The question was… how many eyes do you have? I’m just curious
Is your ass prolapsed from taking so much Xi and Putin Propaganda up there?

Sickening how mentally ill you political whores are.

You will murder a black or hispanic baby at the drop of a hat and killed 60 million of them and then turn around and tell the same people you are committing genocide against that you aren't the KKK or Nazi SS just killing Jews and Undesirables with a different skin color.

Planned Parenthood, The McDonald's of Genocide

60 Million Served.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis.

How is murder cool when we have an unsustainable too low birth rate. Who is going to change you and Joes diapers in the future?
Its not murder. The answer the low birth rates is not forcing women to have babies against their will. What an idiotic suggestion

Is your ass prolapsed from taking so much Xi and Putin Propaganda up there?

Sickening how mentally ill you political whores are.

You will murder a black or hispanic baby at the drop of a hat and killed 60 million of them and then turn around and tell the same people you are committing genocide against that you aren't the KKK or Nazi SS just killing Jews and Undesirables with a different skin color.

Planned Parenthood, The McDonald's of Genocide

60 Million Served.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis.
I asked how many eyeballs you have and thats how you respond?!?!

I can only assume it means that you have two and thus you don't follow the Bibles instructions. Now you can stop referring to it as a guide for how others should act.

Thanks for playing.

If both have a say and decide to terminate is that cool with you?
Yes.

I am not anti abortion. I do not believe in it, but I respect those that feel it is their only solution. I am sick and tired of hearing about how it is a woman's choice. No. It is the choice of both participants.

And speaking of "choice".....

If abortion is about right to choose, why are those who are pro- abortion desecrating and vandalizing sites that offer solutions that do not include abortion? Shouldnt all people have the right to consider ALL solutions to their situation? Isnt that what "choice" is all about?

Yes.

I am not anti abortion. I do not believe in it, but I respect those that feel it is their only solution. I am sick and tired of hearing about how it is a woman's choice. No. It is the choice of both participants.

And speaking of "choice".....

If abortion is about right to choose, why are those who are pro- abortion desecrating and vandalizing sites that offer solutions that do not include abortion? Shouldnt all people have the right to consider ALL solutions to their situation? Isnt that what "choice" is all about?
I don’t condone any desecration. I imagine they see those places as catalysts to losing womens ability to have an abortion as seen over the past week

It is absolutely the woman’s choice, it is her body. How many spent has the dude killed in a tube sock or latex raincoat?! If one finds a woman’s egg, great… that doesn’t give him control over what she does with her body. And yes it is her body until the fetus develops and is born to live on its own

One time, you guys do it like 100....And we did it once and you guys had a fucking heart attack.....
What happened at the capital was beyond anything I’ve seen in this country during my lifetime. How utterly embarrassing… all built on lies from a drunk lawyer and an egomaniac who simply never admit defeat as a matter of principle.

I have seen the argument that...at 50/50 you cheaped out. Didn't cover your fair share, tote your load.

After all, it ain't the sperm donor who carries the growing fetus for 9 months, the morning sickness, the bulk & weight, the swelling legs and veins, the leaky nipples, the stretch marks, the pain.

Maybe it should be 80/20?
The decision to have sex was 50/50!

Forum List

Back