Lawless NYC Takes First Step Toward Police State With Over 1000 National Guard in Subways

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Sure, defund the police was a great idea, not. 'Bail reform' was another genius move from Albany, the gift that keeps giving. So now they respond thus.

We can expect, what with the Biden Horde of Illegals, the Democrats will try and roll this out nationally down the road as things get out of control with all those millions of military-age men Biden has waved in.

Sure, defund the police was a great idea, not. 'Bail reform' was another genius move from Albany, the gift that keeps giving. So now they respond thus.
We can expect, what with the Biden Horde of Illegals, the Democrats will try and roll this out nationally down the road as things get out of control with all those millions of military-age men Biden has waved in.
That video looks like the E-train I used to ride. I remember a guy named Bernhard Goetz who shot four thugs trying to rob him, and was found innocent of the bullshit charges by a NYC jury. If that happened now, look at Mr. Penny, the thugs would win...

We have been a police state for many decades. Instituting the drug prohibition in the last century was the first step.

It really blossomed with the events of J6, thousands of innocents punished and prosecuted for exercising their First Amendment rights.

Soldiers in the subways is nothing really new.

That video looks like the E-train I used to ride. I remember a guy named Bernhard Goetz who shot four thugs trying to rob him, and was found innocent of the bullshit charges by a NYC jury. If that happened now, look at Mr. Penny, the thugs would win...

I had Bob Grant of the radio when that story of the shooting first broke, and the guy (later ID'd as Goetz) ran down the tracks and got away.

hitler.jpg

I've been thinking about this one, and the fear from defenders of civil liberties is both palpable and entirely understandable.

On the other hand, this wouldn't even be happening if Republican red state Governors hadn't sent the illegals to blue states to give them a taste of their own medicine. (Also understandable, and easily defensible.)

So at the very least we know this wasn't part of some long term scheme.

That said, it was Rahm Emmanuel who said "Never let a crisis go to waste."

So I wouldn't be even slightly surprised if this morphs into some "Brave New World" monstrosity.

I remember a guy named Bernhard Goetz who shot four thugs trying to rob him, and was found innocent of the bullshit charges by a NYC jury. If that happened now, look at Mr. Penny, the thugs would win...
I remember him, too.

He is my No. 2 hero, right after the lady who fought for the right of American married couples to have family planning.

Forum List

Back