Laurence Tribe thanks Biden for bailing out Harvard law students

Tribe is thanking the President for violating the Constitution.

Color me all surprised.
he didn't violate the Constitution...but i expect morons to lie when the truth aint on their side.....
If the Federal government can forgive billions in PPP loans without requiring the recipients to make a single payment --- then don't talk to me about unconstitutional.

he didn't violate the Constitution...but i expect morons to lie when the truth aint on their side.....
Well, not yet. On that one point, youā€™re technically correct because all Brandon did so far is announce a PLAN. BUT absent a Congressionally passed law authorizing such expenditures, of course his plan is unconstitutional. I donā€™t expect you lying lefttards to admit it. šŸ˜Ž
If the Federal government can forgive billions in PPP loans without requiring the recipients to make a single payment --- then don't talk to me about unconstitutional.

Fuck you. Iā€™ll talk about any topic I choose with or without your ok. And if the Federal Government follows the Constitution, even if I donā€™t like a law, itā€™s presumably Constitutional.

By contrast, this student loan debt forgiveness plan has no Constitutional basis. Try to use your exceptionally tiny brain to follow along, you retard.

Only the Legislature under our Constitution is authorized to appropriate monies. They havenā€™t authorized this. So if Brandonā€™s ā€œplanā€ is to do it anyway, he is ā€œplanningā€ to violate the Constitution.

Youā€™re a dope.

Well, not yet. On that one point, youā€™re technically correct because all Brandon did so far is announce a PLAN. BUT absent a Congressionally passed law authorizing such expenditures, of course his plan is unconstitutional. I donā€™t expect you lying lefttards to admit it. šŸ˜Ž

Fuck you. Iā€™ll talk about any topic I choose with or without your ok. And if the Federal Government follows the Constitution, even if I donā€™t like a law, itā€™s presumably Constitutional.

By contrast, this student loan debt forgiveness plan has no Constitutional basis. Try to use your exceptionally tiny brain to follow along, you retard.

Only the Legislature under our Constitution is authorized to appropriate monies. They havenā€™t authorized this. So if Brandonā€™s ā€œplanā€ is to do it anyway, he is ā€œplanningā€ to violate the Constitution.

Youā€™re a dope.
The law was he is using to do this has already been passed...way back in 2003.......you should really take issue with your propagandists because they clearly have so much disdain for your intellect that they blatantly lie to you because they know you are too intellecually lazy to read for yourself...

"In a legal opinion released Wednesday, the Justice Department said that the HEROES Act of 2003 gives the administration ā€œsweeping authorityā€ to reduce or eliminate student debt during a national emergency, ā€when significant actions with potentially far-reaching consequences are often required.ā€

Sure, some Republican AG's can try to challenge it..in fact, I expect...I welcome it....I want every Republican candidate to campaign against student loan debt forgiveness while they explain why they were ok with taxpayers paying 100% of Matt Gaetz PPP loan

The law was he is using to do this has already been passed...way back in 2003.......you should really take issue with your propagandists because they clearly have so much disdain for your intellect that they blatantly lie to you because they know you are too intellecually lazy to read for yourself...

"In a legal opinion released Wednesday, the Justice Department said that the HEROES Act of 2003 gives the administration ā€œsweeping authorityā€ to reduce or eliminate student debt during a national emergency, ā€when significant actions with potentially far-reaching consequences are often required.ā€

Sure, some Republican AG's can try to challenge it..in fact, I expect...I welcome it....I want every Republican candidate to campaign against student loan debt forgiveness while they explain why they were ok with taxpayers paying 100% of Matt Gaetz PPP loan
Nice try. But no dice, stupid. The only ā€œemergencyā€ this nation is now facing is the Brandon Administration and itā€™s moronic policies.

Have no fears, buttercup. Of course his unconstitutional plan will be challenged in court if he proceeds with some Executive ā€œOrder ā€œ to do it.

Damn, but arenā€™t you the retard. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Nice try. But no dice, stupid. The only ā€œemergencyā€ this nation is now facing is the Brandon Administration and itā€™s moronic policies.

Have no fears, buttercup. Of course his unconstitutional plan will be challenged in court if he proceeds with some Executive ā€œOrder ā€œ to do it.

Damn, but arenā€™t you the retard. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yea, you try that argument in court.

Just know that Conservatives are on record once again trying to block something that benefits a significant number of Americans who make UNDER 125K a year .....

But when it comes to lavishing luxuries on the top 1% -- a republican will never stand in the way of that....

Hating Democrats is not an economic policy which is why your party continuously has to rely on lying fearmongering and hatred because their actual policies suck

Forum List

Back