Lauren Boebert now in Danger of losing seat as thousands of votes for opponent "Could be Fixed"

They already stole several house seats, plus robbed us of at least 2 Senate seats that I saw. Until there is massive election reform we are going to end up with a one party system that only has an illusion of being a two party system.

They manufactured enough ballots a week after Lexalt won in Nevada and stole his seat. I'm also convinced that Kelly was elected through fraud in AZ. If they can rob Kari Lake, they will.

Mass Mail in balloting is Election Fraud and so is ballot harvesting. Don't let anyone tell you different.

87% of Conservatives and about 40% of Democrats believe that our elections are no longer fair or secure.
Salty Salty Salty

They should have but the courts are controlled by liberal judges.
So trump didn't put a gazillion judges on the bench as he bragged about? And GW Bush didn't put a gazillion judges on the bench still there? etc etc.

Trump brought cases before a few trump appointed judges and they did not agree with him....it was not just liberal judges.

So trump didn't put a gazillion judges on the bench as he bragged about? And GW Bush didn't put a gazillion judges on the bench still there? etc etc.

Trump brought cases before a few trump appointed judges and they did not agree with him....it was not just liberal judges.
Yes it was primarily liberal judges.

You really wanted Democrats to keep the House. Just admit it.

Nope, sure did not. Quit lying about me.

The markets always do better under a split government, and if you knew anything about me you would know that is far more important to me than which side of the duopoly holds what

Nope, sure did not. Quit lying about me.

The markets always do better under a split government, and if you knew anything about me you would know that is far more important to me than which side of the duopoly holds what
I'm not lying about you being Democrat but I like a split government that produces gridlock.

I think the one thing we've all learned in this election, is now, more than ever, polls simply cannot be trusted to be very accurate.

Yep, it's part of the "procedure" as you say.

Now that Covid is over, we should all return to in person same day voting, and only allow those with a permittable excuse to write-in their votes.
"Return to in person same day voting"? You do realize mail in ballots, early voting etc. has been around for awhile...

Forum List

Back