Lauren Boebert now in Danger of losing seat as thousands of votes for opponent "Could be Fixed"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well that sure has a familiar ring to it, eh Democrats?

The race for Colorado's third congressional district remains too close to be called, as Trump-endorsed Rep. Lauren Boebert is currently only slightly ahead of her rival, Democrat Adam Frisch. But the incumbent congresswoman's narrow lead could once again be overturned if thousands of likely rejected votes in favor of her challenger were to be fixed, as a recount looms over the Colorado race.

Well that sure has a familiar ring to it, eh Democrats?

They already stole several house seats, plus robbed us of at least 2 Senate seats that I saw. Until there is massive election reform we are going to end up with a one party system that only has an illusion of being a two party system.

They manufactured enough ballots a week after Lexalt won in Nevada and stole his seat. I'm also convinced that Kelly was elected through fraud in AZ. If they can rob Kari Lake, they will.

Mass Mail in balloting is Election Fraud and so is ballot harvesting. Don't let anyone tell you different.

87% of Conservatives and about 40% of Democrats believe that our elections are no longer fair or secure.

"There's no way of knowing right now how many votes might have been rejected this year, or whom these votes might have been cast in favor of, as the ballots remain close until the signature issues are resolved. But, on a national average, a majority of mail-in ballots are sent by Democrats."

FiveThirtyEight giving her a 97 in 100 chance of victory in the days ahead of the vote.

As of November 14 and with nearly all of the ballots being counted, Boebert is leading with 50.1

97 in 100 chance of winning, yet were down to "fixing" signatures.

Interesting that republicans who are slightly ahead are considered "in danger" but democrats who are slightly ahead are considered winners.

Well the honorable democrats have had a good six days to figure this one out for them to prevail. --- Absolutely shocking how our nation has become a joke run by criminals since obama's reign, and how the republicans, et al. could have allowed it.
Wow. Six days to figure out that following the predefined rules of the election might reveal the winner. You think that was a complicated decision? You realize curing the ballots is part of the procedure, and doesn't inherently help either party, don't you?

Wow. Six days to figure out that following the predefined rules of the election might reveal the winner. You think that was a complicated decision? You realize curing the ballots is part of the procedure, and doesn't inherently help either party, don't you?
I actually refuse to give this any more thought, because it has done its damage in 2020 and 2022 and I can see the republicans are powerless or too afraid to do anything about it. . IOW, I consider goodness has lost the battle to evil.

The five swing states all stopped counting for hours after midnight when trump was leading in all of them and lost them all. From there, we have learned hundreds of things or reasons more to see how despicable the left is. Same crap here again. You can believe what you want or convince yourself there is no possible way the democrats would or could do such a thing, and I will go my own route. , Rejoice, you won again, just as fair and square as Hunter's laptop.

Forum List

Back