Lauren Boebert now in Danger of losing seat as thousands of votes for opponent "Could be Fixed"

I actually refuse to give this any more thought, because it has done its damage in 2020 and 2022 and I can see the republicans are powerless or too afraid to do anything about it. . IOW, I consider goodness has lost the battle to evil.

The five swing states all stopped counting for hours after midnight when trump was leading in all of them and lost them all. From there, we have learned hundreds of things or reasons more to see how despicable the left is. Same crap here again. You can believe what you want or convince yourself there is no possible way the democrats would or could do such a thing, and I will go my own route. , Rejoice, you won again, just as fair and square as Hunter's laptop.
You're right. We won, you lost. For a while I thought there should be an effort to explain how and why your conspiracy theories about cheating were wrong. I am now conviced there is no reason to explan anything to you. Reality and facts mean nothing to you. Your cult says you were cheated, so in your mind you were cheated. Believe what you want, and justify it any way you want. You still lost. That's all that matters at this point. Keep choosing crazy candidates, and you'll keep loosing.

Wow. Six days to figure out that following the predefined rules of the election might reveal the winner. You think that was a complicated decision? You realize curing the ballots is part of the procedure, and doesn't inherently help either party, don't you?

Yep, it's part of the "procedure" as you say.

Now that Covid is over, we should all return to in person same day voting, and only allow those with a permittable excuse to write-in their votes.

Now that Covid is over, we should all return to in person same day voting, and only allow those with a permittable excuse to write-in their votes.
In person same day voting wasn't the standard before Covid. Some states have had mail in voting for decades.

You'd have people standing in line 8 hours with no water or bathrooms.

I couldn't vote.

So now Boebert think her victory was stolen.

I have no idea what she thinks. Last I looked, she was still ahead, but after they go through the ballots with questionable signatures, it is looking like the majority of the ones that get "cured" will likely favor her opponent.

You'd have people standing in line 8 hours with no water or bathrooms.

I couldn't vote.

Oh the humanity!! How old are you?
You do realize that not that many years ago, the vast majority of the nation always voted in person, right?

In person same day voting wasn't the standard before Covid. Some states have had mail in voting for decades.

Not really.
Oregon has strictly had 'mail-in' voting since 1995. However, the kind of 'mail-in' voting you're talking about, is 'absentee voting', which is not quite the same thing at all.

Not really.
Oregon has strictly had 'mail-in' voting since 1995. However, the kind of 'mail-in' voting you're talking about, is 'absentee voting', which is not quite the same thing at all.
I'm pretty sure I have a better understanding of what I intended than you do. Mail in voting has been around for a long time. Certainly before Covid.

There is no Biden cult
Just people who think a demented old man indebted to Communist China was and remains a better option than a president with a track record of numerous accomplishments - from the economy to foreign relations.

Biden has, to paraphrase Obama, f’d up everything he touched.

Not really.
What they’re doing now is mailing out unsolicited ballots to everyone in the state. The Dems used COVID as an excuse for mail ballots in 2020, and realizing how they can manipulate wins, refuse to give it up.

Just people who think a demented old man indebted to Communist China was and remains a better option than a president with a track record of numerous accomplishments - from the economy to foreign relations.
That's basic age old partisanship

Biden has, to paraphrase Obama, f’d up everything he touched.
People who think a demented old man indebted to Communist China was elected are part of Donnies Qult.

You're right. We won, you lost. For a while I thought there should be an effort to explain how and why your conspiracy theories about cheating were wrong. I am now conviced there is no reason to explan anything to you. Reality and facts mean nothing to you. Your cult says you were cheated, so in your mind you were cheated. Believe what you want, and justify it any way you want. You still lost. That's all that matters at this point. Keep choosing crazy candidates, and you'll keep loosing.
How did you win? You held onto the Senate and lost the House. That means we kick Pelosi to the curb and can stop Biden’s dangerous agenda.

People who think a demented old man indebted to Communist China was elected are part of Donnies Qult.
People who deny that Biden is suffering from dementia and that his family took bribes from Communist China are not only stupid, but dangerous.

Thank G-d we won the House and can stop the Democrats from continuing their war on middle class Americans.

How did you win? You held onto the Senate and lost the House. That means we kick Pelosi to the curb and can stop Biden’s dangerous agenda.
If compared to expected historical norms, the election was a massive win for Democrats.

I'm pretty sure I have a better understanding of what I intended than you do. Mail in voting has been around for a long time. Certainly before Covid.

There was some mail-in voting before Covid, but not anywhere to the scale that it is now. You still are confusing 'absentee' voting to 'mail-in', where everyone is sent a ballot to mail back, and where there is no polling places.

Forum List

Back