Lauren Boebert is Must See TV and here to stay

Hardly surprising that you admire scum like Jim Jordan. A guy who turned a blind eye to rape and helped Trump plan the insurrection.
You’re entitled to your deranged opinion.

“Jews invented whining” —- Dragonlady

FBI has scant evidence per the FBI that Jan 6th was planned. Some insurrection. You keep seeing unicorns as you’re insane.
1638031882990.png

She won in 2020 by about 6500 votes. I would say she should make sure to have other career plans in place for 2025 just in case, as she is not that secure in her seat.

We are better off with her in Congress
Boebert, along with Greene, Gaetz and Gosar represent the “new” Trump Republicans
Yes we are better off with Boebert, Greene, Gaetz, and Gosor in Congress. More real Republicans, less Democrats and RINOs.

Boebert, Greene, Gaetz and Gosar represent the new “Trump Republicans”

Crude, Classless and not the sharpest crayons in the box
They embrace any bizarre Conspiracy Theory that comes along and are never ashamed of groveling in the mud

A Godsend to Democrats
not sure who this person is

She won in 2020 by about 6500 votes. I would say she should make sure to have other career plans in place for 2025 just in case, as she is not that secure in her seat.
2025? Aren't House members re-elected every two years? Her district is mostly (R)

Members of the House of Representatives serve two-year terms and are considered for reelection every even year.

And she is hilarious.

And will be tough to vote out. Good luck to the leftists in the House shutting her up. Finally a GOP member with some guts to join Jim Jordan.

Democratic chances of defeating the polarizing Boebert nearly vanish under the new map and what’s likely to be a GOP-leaning political environment next year. The new 3rd District continues to include the Western Slope and ranges over to Pueblo, which is south of Colorado Springs. Donald Trump would have carried the new seat by 8 points last fall, and Republicans have a 53 percent to 43 percent Baseline advantage. Boebert, who upset GOP incumbent Scott Tipton in a 2020 primary, has already drawn multiple Democratic challengers. But they’ll have a tough time unless a dramatic backlash against Republican candidates develops. Initial rating: Likely Republican.

She really is fantastic. I love her.

I think it more likely she would lose in 2024, because of the prez election on the ballot.
I see so you believe she gets re-elected in 2022. If (R) with the presidency in 2024 she'll get a spot there IMO. Her district is very RED now as they rearranged it. Same way Omar and AOC are safe despite being despised by many. Their districts are super blue.

I see so you believe she gets re-elected in 2022
Indeed.

And her district is not so red. It is a competitive district. She has the red vote. If she keeps embarrassing herself and her constituency, she can definitely pull a Trump and drum up more votes against herself than for herself.

Indeed.

And her district is not so red. It is a competitive district. She has the red vote. If she keeps embarrassing herself and her constituency, she can definitely pull a Trump and drum up more votes against herself than for herself.
She is in a rural part of the state...rural usually = (R)

I find her fantastic as she holds that devout Muslim extremists and Jew hater Omar accountable. House is going Red in 2022 and the Squad will be censured. Cannot wait.

She is in a rural part of the state...rural usually = (R)
Yes, but there are cities in her district. So if enough normal people get tired of her stupidity and embarrassing, childish behavior, you could see her ousted the way Trump turned a lot of areas blue temporarily.

She has to run every 2 years since she is in the House. As of right now, a strong Republican Woman is progged to contest her at the primary and the Dems have line up another strong one. With the current successful Gerrymandering, it's a no brainer to believe that the winner will be a republicand unless they run Boebert.

Yes, but there are cities in her district. So if enough normal people get tired of her stupidity and embarrassing, childish behavior, you could see her ousted the way Trump turned a lot of areas blue temporarily.
If that were the case then the Squad would no longer be in Congress. Many like Boebert's rhetoric. Me included.

Boebert, Greene, Gaetz and Gosar represent the new “Trump Republicans”

Crude, Classless and not the sharpest crayons in the box
They embrace any bizarre Conspiracy Theory that comes along and are never ashamed of groveling in the mud

A Godsend to Democrats
Who knew Democrats considered telling the truth classless?

Oh wait, we all did.

Forum List

Back