Lauren Boebert is Must See TV and here to stay

We are better off with her in Congress

Boebert, along with Greene, Gaetz and Gosar represent the “new” Trump Republicans

Great for fundraising and fear mongering
”This is what you get when you elect Republicans”
I guess you think we are better off with idiot dems sleeping with Chinese spies....

We are better off with her in Congress

Boebert, along with Greene, Gaetz and Gosar represent the “new” Trump Republicans

Great for fundraising and fear mongering
”This is what you get when you elect Republicans”

As compared to shelia jackass lee, most hated by staff, hank johnson who thinks islands are floating on the water. Then we have the freak 5 (aka the squad) and we can never forget auntie maxine under waters. LMAO

And that's not mentioning the freak commies in the senate.

Pretty misogynistic. But you accuse me of being Q? Wow. What a winner you are.
I will freely admit that she isn't bad on the eyes. And I would freely admit that she would be worth a night in the sack as long as she wears a gag. Knowing more about her than you do, that's not misogynistic. Most men would see her the same way. She is a qanon supporter. You supporting her without the tits coming out tells me that you are too. And even with her dangling her tits in front of me I still won't vote for her.

You also just described AOC and other members of the Squad.

You may disagree with AOC but she is anything but crude.
In her response to Gosars child like attacks on her, AOC responded with a reminder of the integrity of Congress.

A stark contrast to Boeberts “Mean Girl” response

As a Democrat, I encourage more Trump Republicans
Crude, Classless, no appreciation of the proper behavior for the office.
It allows Democrats to paint Republicans as Batshit Crazy

While I don’t agree with them politically, the overwhelming majority of the 200 plus Republicans in office understand the responsibilities and behavior expected of them. But those 200 Republicans are complicit because they refuse to hold Trump Republicans accountable for their poor behavior

The Trump Republicans are a new breed. Jerry Springer guests with no regard for their position of leadership.

Last edited:
I will freely admit that she isn't bad on the eyes. And I would freely admit that she would be worth a night in the sack as long as she wears a gag. Knowing more about her than you do, that's not misogynistic. Most men would see her the same way. She is a qanon supporter. You supporting her without the tits coming out tells me that you are too. And even with her dangling her tits in front of me I still won't vote for her.
How could I vote for her when I do not live in Colorado? She is must see TV. You must admit her speech was funny. Unless of course you don’t have a sense of humor.

And you lied:

Boebert told Axios in July that she does not follow QAnon, but is "glad the IG and the AG are investigating deep state activities that undermine the President

And she is hilarious.

And will be tough to vote out. Good luck to the leftists in the House shutting her up. Finally a GOP member with some guts to join Jim Jordan.

Democratic chances of defeating the polarizing Boebert nearly vanish under the new map and what’s likely to be a GOP-leaning political environment next year. The new 3rd District continues to include the Western Slope and ranges over to Pueblo, which is south of Colorado Springs. Donald Trump would have carried the new seat by 8 points last fall, and Republicans have a 53 percent to 43 percent Baseline advantage. Boebert, who upset GOP incumbent Scott Tipton in a 2020 primary, has already drawn multiple Democratic challengers. But they’ll have a tough time unless a dramatic backlash against Republican candidates develops. Initial rating: Likely Republican.

Is barfly Blowbert still using campaign funds to prop up that gin mill she runs?

Forum List

Back