Lauren Boebert is Must See TV and here to stay

I like Her because she makes me laugh. The way you people disrespect women is unbelievable. If anyone called my daughter that, I would smash them.
Some people do tend to laugh at morons. Whatever turns you on, Ace.

Cuz she is. So? You're a twat, too. I mean, look at your behavior in this thread. The amount of fake outrage is pretty hilarious.
Aha....like I said karma sucks. Call me what you like, doesn't bother me. You are a deranged leftist. Indiana is a red state. Move to Cali...safe and cheap there...LOL

You think she is hot? She is too young for you.
She's not hot, just really good at makeup.

Boebert.jpg

And she is hilarious.

And will be tough to vote out. Good luck to the leftists in the House shutting her up. Finally a GOP member with some guts to join Jim Jordan.

Democratic chances of defeating the polarizing Boebert nearly vanish under the new map and what’s likely to be a GOP-leaning political environment next year. The new 3rd District continues to include the Western Slope and ranges over to Pueblo, which is south of Colorado Springs. Donald Trump would have carried the new seat by 8 points last fall, and Republicans have a 53 percent to 43 percent Baseline advantage. Boebert, who upset GOP incumbent Scott Tipton in a 2020 primary, has already drawn multiple Democratic challengers. But they’ll have a tough time unless a dramatic backlash against Republican candidates develops. Initial rating: Likely Republican.

Hardly surprising that you admire scum like Jim Jordan. A guy who turned a blind eye to rape and helped Trump plan the insurrection.

Lying POS.

Triggered again?????

Jim Jordan covered up rape:\

And on the sedition allegations:
\

I love the smell of misogyny in the morning.

There are very few women who look "hot" without makeup. As Cindy Crawford once said, it takes 3 hours of hair and makeup to turn me into Cindy Crawford!!
Now we know what YOU look like.

Forum List

Back