Boebert is not a carpetbagger

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Boebert has lived in Colorado for many years. She will still represent Colorado. These stories carried by the liberal press are without merit.

---She addressed it at the start, announcing she just moved to the area and signed a lease for a home in nearby Windsor. "I am here to earn your vote. This is not a coronation," she said.---

Boebert has lived in Colorado for many years. She will still represent Colorado. These stories carried by the liberal press are without merit.

---She addressed it at the start, announcing she just moved to the area and signed a lease for a home in nearby Windsor. "I am here to earn your vote. This is not a coronation," she said.---

Of course she’s not a carpet bagger, she’s into men…

I KID I KID!!!

…but that was funny, right?

Take out an ad buy in her new political district, (which polling has her last) after knowing she would lose in her original district.

This idiot is the definition of a carpetbagger.

you-keep-using-that-word-meme.jpg

Lauren Boebert.jpg

She is thought to be a carpetbagger in the 4th. She bailed on the 3rd because we are going to primary her. The Dem won't win but the new Rep will in the 3rd. Meanwhile, she placed 5th in the 4th with only 10% of the vote. She moved her carpetbagging ass into a real conservative area. Much more than the 3rd which might? someday have a Dem Congressperson in the 3rd. These people aren't MAGAts, they are real live conservatives.

She thought it was going to be a coronation.

Last edited:

Bullshit. She is the very definition of a carpetbagger.

After 6 years she would get a Congressional pension. She needs to be defeated, just like Madison Cawthorn. Empty G, too, but her district is all redneck imbeciles.

Buck is retiring and he's just about a conservative as you can get. But like others in the 4th District, he's had enough of the Rumpster Dumpster.

Right now, Boebert is the representative for the 3rd district but is bailing there because she will either be primaried out of lost to the Democrat. The 3rd is actually closer to purple while the 4 is deep red.

She is thought to be a carpetbagger in the 4th. She bailed on the 3rd because we are going to primary her. The Dem won't win but the new Rep will in the 3rd. Meanwhile, she placed 5th in the 4th with only 10% of the vote. She moved her carpetbagging ass into a real conservative area. Much more than the 3rd which might? someday have a Dem Congressperson.

She thought it was going to be a coronation.
The Democrat may win by sheer backlash.

Forum List

Back