Lauren Boebert is Must See TV and here to stay

And she is hilarious.

And will be tough to vote out. Good luck to the leftists in the House shutting her up. Finally a GOP member with some guts to join Jim Jordan.

Democratic chances of defeating the polarizing Boebert nearly vanish under the new map and what’s likely to be a GOP-leaning political environment next year. The new 3rd District continues to include the Western Slope and ranges over to Pueblo, which is south of Colorado Springs. Donald Trump would have carried the new seat by 8 points last fall, and Republicans have a 53 percent to 43 percent Baseline advantage. Boebert, who upset GOP incumbent Scott Tipton in a 2020 primary, has already drawn multiple Democratic challengers. But they’ll have a tough time unless a dramatic backlash against Republican candidates develops. Initial rating: Likely Republican.

Damn she is dumb. I mean, embarrassingly, painfully stupid. She appears to know nothing at all about anything. She has the vocabulary of a 9 year old. And she also appears to be of low moral and ethical character. Not the kind of person I would hire for any reason at all.

Damn she is dumb. I mean, embarrassingly, painfully stupid. She appears to know nothing at all about anything. She has the vocabulary of a 9 year old. And she also appears to be of low moral and ethical character. Not the kind of person I would hire for any reason at all.
She is smart enough to trigger you. We already discussed that I run circles around you when it comes to intelligence so don’t call others dumb.

Haha yeah, you wish. Here is a hint for you: when people point and laugh at you, they are not triggered. I know you like her because she is a stupid twat that annoys people. Good for you I guess.
I like Her because she makes me laugh. The way you people disrespect women is unbelievable. If anyone called my daughter that, I would smash them.

The way you people disrespect women is unbelievable
Haha, what a weak and stupid and transparent attempt that was. You are the one who is lowering his expectations because she has a pretty face and a vagina between her legs. So maybe check your own respect there, pal.

Haha, what a weak and stupid and transparent attempt that was. You are the one who is lowering his expectations because she has a pretty face and a vagina between her legs. So maybe check your own respect there, pal.
She was funny. That is all. You are triggered. I do hope we meet some day.

Your kid? What the hell are you babbling about? Are you drunk again?
My kids are girls. You obviously have zero issues disrespecting women. I d like to be around the next time you do. That is all. It will never happen but one can hope. Glad she triggered you. “Not her brother husband”…lmao!

Oh look, The guy throwing a little baby tantrum because somebody insulted his little hero is having a fit. Of course it's everyone else that is triggered. Sure.
Hero? First time I ever heard her speak. Swear on my kids lives. Found her funny. You obviously don’t have a sense of humor.

I just Want someone to call them what you called her and have me nearby when it happens. That is all.
I didn't call her anything, drunkboi. I said you lowered your expectations, because she has a pretty face and a vagina. Cuz ya did. Now go breathe into a paper bag or something.

I didn't call her anything, drunkboi. I said you lowered your expectations, because she has a pretty face and a vagina. Cuz ya did. Now go breathe into a paper bag or something.
You called her a “twat”. Own it scumbag. I find her amusing. You do you, triggered rat boy.

Forum List

Back