Lauren Boebert is Must See TV and here to stay

d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg
Omar has definitely had fewer arrest charges...

If you call having "class" being an Islamo-Fascist, anti-Semitic, America-hating filthy Marxist, then yah, I guess so. Actually, you probably do.

Here, a message for you from BS Filter:

More Conservative hate mongering against Muslim members of Congress

If that were the case then the Squad would no longer be in Congress. Many like Boebert's rhetoric. Me included.

And I bet you would support strenthing of the mental health as well. So do I. But be very careful, the paddy wagon may pull up in front of Boeberts house as well as yours.

No. I do not support The Squad or BLM. Do you? BLM is overly Antisemitic.

but you do support the extreme right doing exactly what you claim the BLM and the squad is doing. BTW, I haven't heard one single thing that would be antisemitic come out of AOC. But you support Boebert and she isn't so innocent. Remember, I live just west of where she lived.

And she is hilarious.

And will be tough to vote out. Good luck to the leftists in the House shutting her up. Finally a GOP member with some guts to join Jim Jordan.

Democratic chances of defeating the polarizing Boebert nearly vanish under the new map and what’s likely to be a GOP-leaning political environment next year. The new 3rd District continues to include the Western Slope and ranges over to Pueblo, which is south of Colorado Springs. Donald Trump would have carried the new seat by 8 points last fall, and Republicans have a 53 percent to 43 percent Baseline advantage. Boebert, who upset GOP incumbent Scott Tipton in a 2020 primary, has already drawn multiple Democratic challengers. But they’ll have a tough time unless a dramatic backlash against Republican candidates develops. Initial rating: Likely Republican.

She's on point with facts which is why LibBots hate her.

She's on point with facts which is why LibBots hate her.

The only real fact about her is that she embezzled campaign funds to pay for her failing business, channel funds into her husband's failing business and more. She did this even before she was elected.

And I bet you would support strenthing of the mental health as well. So do I. But be very careful, the paddy wagon may pull up in front of Boeberts house as well as yours.
I welcome it. Give me a test and then give Biden one. Fair?

Is she the one who just got her GED last year or two? & her and hubby been busted a time or two? what are her quantifications for helping run the country? Big mouths and old old people is that what we really want from our two crazy party's.

but you do support the extreme right doing exactly what you claim the BLM and the squad is doing. BTW, I haven't heard one single thing that would be antisemitic come out of AOC. But you support Boebert and she isn't so innocent. Remember, I live just west of where she lived.
Nope. In fact on this very site I go after the extreme right and vigorously. Wrong again leftist. Remember, I do not care where you live.

I welcome it. Give me a test and then give Biden one. Fair?

The first question will be "Do YOU support Lauren Boebert?". Your answer will depend on if you get taken into self protective custody and how long you will be in the LALA land Motel.

Nope. In fact on this very site I go after the extreme right and vigorously. Wrong again leftist. Remember, I do not care where you live.

I have voted primarily Republican almost my entire adult life. But Rump and Boebart are not republicans and neither are you.

Opinions vary. I find you to be insane. Does that make you insane?

I have a government issued sanity paper because I paid a price for serving for over 20 years in the military. Now, do you have a government issued sanity paper? You see, I can prove I am sane. But I went through about a year not so good due to occupational reasons. You have to admit to being insane, get help for it and then you will understand insanity. And I find you are fruit loops.

Uh huh. You keep hoping that's true. I'm going to wait and see how it plays out. That Florida guy he was hanging with is dirty as they come. Some of that was bound to rub off.
I don't "hope." I know it.

Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) has been exonerated and the Department of Justice’s sex trafficking investigation has been shut down as the man who made the false allegations is now behind bars. Florida developer and convicted fraud, Stephen Alford, faced a judge on Tuesday after he was indicted for extortion.
According to a newly unsealed indictment, the 62-year-old spread lies about Gaetz as part of a complex scheme to defraud Gaetz’s father of $25 million.
“Alford is alleged to have been involved in a scheme to obtain money based upon false promises or guarantees he made to the victim that Alford could deliver a presidential pardon for a family member of the victim,” said the Justice Department in a statement.

The first question will be "Do YOU support Lauren Boebert?". Your answer will depend on if you get taken into self protective custody and how long you will be in the LALA land Motel.
Nope. “Support” is an interesting word as I do not live in CO. I find her to be bold and hysterical. My question to you is do you believe gender is just a social construct and men may just identify as women?

I have a government issued sanity paper because I paid a price for serving for over 20 years in the military. Now, do you have a government issued sanity paper? You see, I can prove I am sane. But I went through about a year not so good due to occupational reasons. You have to admit to being insane, get help for it and then you will understand insanity. And I find you are fruit loops.
Big deal. Many former soldiers go insane. Your rhetoric shows you’re a moron. How about dem apples. I went to Duke undergrad and earned my MBA from NU. If that’s insane then so be it. Your posts on this site illustrate you’re a pompous ass. Doesn’t make you insane necessarily but it does make you easy to mock. What are you going to do about it?

Forum List

Back