Lauren Boebert Explains ONE Method Used to Cheat in the 2020 Election

It happened in Michigan too. We are no longer q nation of laws as long as Democrats control government

The evil duo. They are kind of clueless and stupid to be evil, but I cannot think of another word. Crass and not very attractive. I think the blonde may be in drag.

For the idiots who respond without even watching, I'll clue you in.

Start at 3:00 if you're lazy.

The judicial branch issued decrees, bypassing ELECTION LAW voted by the legislature

Lauren tells it like it is. Love her.
Oh yes, you posted on the good site, earlier,today. Kind of got the old boot. No one would talk to you. Well, I’m the interloper here. Don’t find anything to my liking. I’ll just be on my way. Don’t ask me to stay….

She should STFU and use her whore mouth for the only thing it's good for.

Oh yes, you posted on the good site, earlier,today. Kind of got the old boot. No one would talk to you. Well, I’m the interloper here. Don’t find anything to my liking. I’ll just be on my way. Don’t ask me to stay….
I have no idea what you're talking about, honey. I got what boot?

Then stay out if you're too fucking lazy to involve yourself in a topic
I would never discuss anything on this site. Most of it is pulled right from your hind end and not relevant, except to those evading truth and making lies. Tata…..

The evil duo. They are kind of clueless and stupid to be evil, but I cannot think of another word. Crass and not very attractive. I think the blonde may be in drag.
Ya'll don't like it when people stand up to your masters do you?

Does it make you progs feel like total ignorant cowards & sheep because that's what it looks like to the rest of us

Forum List

Back