Lauren Boebert Explains ONE Method Used to Cheat in the 2020 Election

I would never discuss anything on this site. Most of it is pulled right from your hind end and not relevant, except to those evading truth and making lies. Tata…..
Reported.

3 posts and NOTHING on the topic of the thread

For the idiots who respond without even watching, I'll clue you in.

Start at 3:00 if you're lazy.

The judicial branch issued decrees, bypassing ELECTION LAW voted by the legislature
True, that was done by both the democrats and republicans in response to a world wide pandemic. It was done for public safety. Not to steal an election. Try another talking point.

Republican, that was done by both the democrats and republicans in response to a world wide pandemic. It was done for public safety. Not to steal an election. Try another talking point.
In Michigan it was pushed through by our Whitless governor over the objections of our Republican legislature.

Try another talking point

In Michigan it was pushed through by our Whitless governor over the objections of our Republican legislature.

Try another talking point
And in other states it was done by Republican governors. Not to steal the election from Trump but for public safety.

What a parrot. And a nutbag that can't STFU.
Don’t “nutbags” look down at a penis and declare themselves women?
The evil duo. They are kind of clueless and stupid to be evil, but I cannot think of another word. Crass and not very attractive. I think the blonde may be in drag.
And just like that leftist filth shames chicks with dicks
She should STFU and use her whore mouth for the only thing it's good for.
And just like that leftist filth shames dirty sluts
Put your hand under MTG dress and you'll find out.
And just like that leftist filth shames chicks with dicks

The evil duo. They are kind of clueless and stupid to be evil, but I cannot think of another word. Crass and not very attractive. I think the blonde may be in drag.

Then the blonde deserves a high appointment in Bike Crash *Joes administration.

Forum List

Back