Laughingstock: Biden claims he played "flankerback" in college

The University of Delaware does not recall biden as a football player except briefly in his freshman

His football career was about as spectacular as obama’s basketball resume’

He might not have ever played for all I know, but the question was what is a flanker back.

That was answered.

I see some game tapes which conclusively establish (contrary to speculation) that Brandon DID play football with a helmet.

History will not forgive him.

Probably not. When you kill 600,000 people by telling them they can't get sick with your "vaccine", history will not approve.

1669828513278.png

The University of Delaware does not recall biden as a football player except briefly in his freshman

His football career was about as spectacular as obama’s basketball resume’
So President Potatohead is once again caught being a fucking liar????

Say it ain't so!

Any guesses on what "flankerback" is?

Let's hear from the cult: Mac1958? rightwinger? okfine? Synthaholic? This is your guy, what's he trying to say?

This is what he said the last time he got in trouble about the facts surrounding his playing football with the Blue Hens.

“I just double-checked my memory, you know, you get to my age, and you’re not so sure you remember.
You know, your glory days look more glorious than they really were.”
~ President Biden

Any guesses on what "flankerback" is?

Let's hear from the cult: Mac1958? rightwinger? okfine? Synthaholic? This is your guy, what's he trying to say?

You guys are comical.

A flanker back is a well known position, especially in a single wing. Just because you guys are too young to remember when that was the standard doesn't mean it is not real. It is essentially what other posters have already defined. A halfback most often used as a flanker, either in the slot or just off the line of scrimmage. Think Christain McCaffrrey type of player here. Taking a team that hadn't won more than two games in more than a dozen years to a undefeated season and a conference championship, scoring 60 points over 8 games, pretty damn impressive.

Probably not. When you kill 600,000 people by telling them they can't get sick with your "vaccine", history will not approve.

View attachment 732773
Ooooh so it's Covid that is the big deal you actually want to talk about.

...but this thread you made is not about Covid, it's about "flankerback".

Are you sure you don't have some sort of mental disorder that has caused you to mix up the two?

Ooooh so it's Covid, not "flankerback" that is the big deal.

...but this thread is not about Covid, it's about "flankerback". Are you sure you don't have some sort of mental disorder that has caused you to mix up the two?

Not weird at all, but since you mentioned history, I thought it a good time to remind you that Joe Biden will be remembered as one of the most prolific mass killers in the history of the world.

Not weird at all, but since you mentioned history, I thought it a good time to remind you that Joe Biden will be remembered as one of the most prolific mass killers in the history of the world.

If you get the “vax” you wont get the virus.

That may be the biggest lie by a POTUS ever.

Dang it! What about "flankerback"? You are saying history WILL forgive him on that after all?

Forum List

Back