Laughingstock: Biden claims he played "flankerback" in college

Neither do you.
I know that Potatohead has been the worst President this country has ever seen, that he stole the election of 2020 and that anybody that voted for him is a friggin moron. All of those things are indisputable facts.

Him claiming to almost being an All American in football is a fucking lie, just like many of the other lies he has told, like being accepted to the Naval Academy.

And if you knew anything about football you'd know that position was simply called "flanker".
Nobody who actually played would call themselves a flanker back.
It's like a plumber calling himself a "plumber man"

I know that Potatohead has been the worst President this country has ever seen, that he stole the election of 2020 and that anybody that voted for him is a friggin moron. All of those things are indisputable facts.

Him claiming to almost being an All American in football is a fucking lie, just like many of the other lies he has told, like being accepted to the Naval Academy.

Now now, the sheep march to the drum

Any guesses on what "flankerback" is?

Let's hear from the cult: Mac1958? rightwinger? okfine? Synthaholic? This is your guy, what's he trying to say?

Yes, it's true

1669829634122.png

Problem is, something was wrong with his Medula Oblengotta!!!

Last edited:

You really can't read.

Update: Hubby laughed and asked me who told me about a flanker back. Told him Potato said he was one at some point.

He snickered

Forum List

Back