Laugh out Loud, the GOP's Leadership is now bumbling.

They did indeed. As did Trump. They wanted to "Stop the Steal"...not postpone the inevitable

And yet here you are minimizing what happened as your fellow buddies "on the right" excuse it and exalt it

You really are a fool.

The loss of the White House, the loss of the Senate and the Majority in the House of Rep. has the GOP leadership spinning tales and reaching into the abyss. Pointing fingers at Speaker Pelosi for the riot on Jan 6th goes beyond belief. An effort to create another BIG LIE and the failure to acknowledge the mob was an instrument played by Trump.

The denial of the evidence presented on National TV was sobering, the violence was what one might only see in a movie theater; a fact that sent the Republican Leadership in the H. or Rep. reeling and dumbfounded as to what to do.

McCarthy is the lead bumbler, and not only is he too incompetent to be the Speaker he so desires, he'll be lucky to win his seat in Fresno County come 2022. Trying to but the blame on The Speaker is ludicrous as well as wicked and dishonest.

From the link:

For months, Republican leaders have downplayed the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob. But on Tuesday, ahead of the first hearing of a special committee to investigate the riot, they took their approach to new and misleading extremes, falsely blaming Speaker Nancy Pelosi for the violence.

“The American people deserve to know the truth that Nancy Pelosi bears responsibility as speaker of the House for the tragedy that occurred on Jan. 6,” said Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., the party’s No. 3 leader.

It amounted to an audacious attempt to rewrite the history of the worst attack on the Capitol in two centuries and preempt the damning testimony of four police officers who were brutalized by the mob of Donald Trump’s supporters. Here’s how Republicans twisted the facts.

Read the link to see how the Republicans hope to rewrite history.

1627623641557.png

Did Democrats say that leftist rioters who looted, burned and plundered US cities across the summer should be arrested and charged?

- No
Poor Kazie, all you have left are lies. They all supported the protests and none supported the violent rioters.

Poor Kazie, all you have left are lies. They all supported the protests and none supported the violent rioters.

So you claim, but you didn't address my point that leftists did NOT condemn leftist rioters. That you claim leftists didn't "support" rioting doesn't contradict that.

BTW, what you said isn't even factually true, many Democrats did justify the rioting.

That while no Republicans are supporting rioting on January 6 (which you claim is your standard), they all actually did condemn the people who went into the Capital. Yet you keep attacking them anyway.

Democrats are born hypocrites, you just are

So you claim, but you didn't address my point that leftists did NOT condemn leftist rioters. That you claim leftists didn't "support" rioting doesn't contradict that.

BTW, what you said isn't even factually true, many Democrats did justify the rioting.

That while no Republicans are supporting rioting on January 6 (which you claim is your standard), they all actually did condemn the people who went into the Capital. Yet you keep attacking them anyway.

Democrats are born hypocrites, you just are

Lying is all they have.

Because it's too easy to refute.

"In her rebuttal to President Donald Trump's acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention on Thursday, Harris reiterated the importance of nonviolence.

"We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters," she said. "We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder."

"Make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice," she added.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has likewise condemned the violence. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right," Biden said in a statement.

Because it's too easy to refute.

"In her rebuttal to President Donald Trump's acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention on Thursday, Harris reiterated the importance of nonviolence.

"We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters," she said. "We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder."

"Make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice," she added.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has likewise condemned the violence. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right," Biden said in a statement.

Note again you're clearly arguing a total double standard.

Democrats - your standard? Not condoning violence is enough

Republicans - your standard? Condemning violence is not enough

Note again you're clearly arguing a total double standard.

Democrats - your standard? Not condoning violence is enough

Republicans - your standard? Condemning violence is not enough

"Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right," Biden said in a statement.

Turning the Rioters into Tourists is the Neo-GOP way. How can they condemn something they want to just ignore and sweep under the rug?

"Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right," Biden said in a statement.

Turning the Rioters into Tourists is the Neo-GOP way. How can they condemn something they want to just ignore and sweep under the rug?

You're a useless hypocrite and a liar

So when you can't string together a cognizant rebuttal you just stick out your tongue and go ...........

All you're doing is repeating and repeating over and over what I said in the first place. With Democrats, you're bending over to to accept anything no matter how little or obvious as not being for the riots last year. With Republicans, you keep emphasizing that even though they all came out against anyone going into the Capital, it isn't enough. Nothing is. I said it, you keep repeating that I nailed it.

The point is made. You aren't intellectually engaged, you're just fighting for the team. There is nowhere to go from here unless you suddenly become intellectually honest

The beauty of the squeal is that it paints the gop as a party of losers, unable to move on, and move the country forward. It's actually a lifeline to the dems who lost House seats in 20 who are looking for a comeback in districts that voted for healthcare education and potentially for roads.

The beauty of the squeal is that it paints the gop as a party of losers, unable to move on, and move the country forward. It's actually a lifeline to the dems who lost House seats in 20 who are looking for a comeback in districts that voted for healthcare education and potentially for roads.

Democrats are impeaching Trump for the THIRD TIME and it's Republicans who can't move on.

Sure, bubble boy, sure ...

Who started this thread?

All you're doing is repeating and repeating over and over what I said in the first place. With Democrats, you're bending over to to accept anything no matter how little or obvious as not being for the riots last year. With Republicans, you keep emphasizing that even though they all came out against anyone going into the Capital, it isn't enough. Nothing is. I said it, you keep repeating that I nailed it.

The point is made. You aren't intellectually engaged, you're just fighting for the team. There is nowhere to go from here unless you suddenly become intellectually honest

I gave you a direct quote from the President unequivocally condemning the Riots last summer because you said of the Democrats "Not condoning violence is enough" and you called me a hypocrite and a liar.

The Neo-GOP wants to sweep it under the rug for reasons that are quite transparent. Any Jan. 6th investigation is going to hurt them politically.

I gave you a direct quote from the President unequivocally condemning the Riots last summer because you said of the Democrats "Not condoning violence is enough" and you called me a hypocrite and a liar.

The Neo-GOP wants to sweep it under the rug for reasons that are quite transparent. Any Jan. 6th investigation is going to hurt them politically.

Your direct quote was one Democrat condemning one person shooting one person. And he waited long enough to do it.

Blindboob: That's a pass for Democrats

Blindboob: Republicans all condemning the people who went into the Capital? It's not enough, nothing is.

I get it, you're team Democrat. It makes it boring to discuss anything with you because you aren't engaged, you're arguing a side. No matter what I say, all you do is think about how you can counter it best for the interest of the Democrats. It's boring

And yet they hang onto till death to this Loser argument. Any independent leaning voter is not going to buy that Joe Biden is a bad guy. And even though I'd prefer to vote for a sane conservative leaner (despite those tax cuts) like Portman, ANYBODY the gop puts up is going to have baggage. At best this is shaping up like 1980, when a guy everyone knew was decent got defeated by a guy who most had serious reservations about simply because events were too big for the nice guy

It's absolutely nuts. The gop should be a slam dunk to take the House next year, but I'm beginning to have doubts. Although the progressives have a history of self-immolation.

Forum List

Back