Latinos say Trump is hurting the GOP brand

Ya Miss Alabama, Meg McGuffin, slammed Donald Trump during the Miss America pageant on Sunday, saying the Republican party should be “terrified” the real estate mogul and former “Celebrity Apprentice” star is the front runner in the race for the 2016 ... (Yahoo politics)

Ya Miss Alabama, Meg McGuffin, slammed Donald Trump during the Miss America pageant on Sunday, saying the Republican party should be “terrified” the real estate mogul and former “Celebrity Apprentice” star is the front runner in the race for the 2016 ... (Yahoo politics)

But many are not. Many are proud as peacocks. Still, many true conservatives say they will NEVER vote for Mr. Bloviator.

Seriously?! Miss Alabama 'slammed' Trump?

God, when someone of that political stature attacks you, you're a goner.

What's next, the dean of the Gay & Lesbian Haiku Department at Alabama A & M?

FFS!

Last edited:
The only way these Trump fanoboys will ever see the circus act that is Trump is only if Trump said himself "I am a charlatan"

They believe anything that comes out of the mans mouth

GO
DONALD!
If you win the nomination, you will embarrass and possibly destroy the GOP as we know it. They may need to actually accept people into their "tent" that are different than they are in order to stay viable after your embarrassing loss. So, keep up the good work Donald of showing the far RWers how totally idiotic many of their stances and words are.
GO
DONALD!

GO
DONALD!
If you win the nomination, you will embarrass and possibly destroy the GOP as we know it. They may need to actually accept people into their "tent" that are different than they are in order to stay viable after your embarrassing loss. So, keep up the good work Donald of showing the far RWers how totally idiotic many of their stances and words are.
GO
DONALD!
The "tent", as you put it, is assimilation. The failure of assimilation is termed "multiculturalism".

You have only to look to Europe and India as examples.

GO
DONALD!
GO
DONALD!
The "tent", as you put it, is assimilation. The failure of assimilation is termed "multiculturalism".

So, maybe we should put barbed wire on all of our beaches and glass chipped topped walls on all our borders. I hate to break it to you Chief, but even if we did, the Demographics see the US becoming a multicultural country in the very near future.

The problem is, you racist white males aren't taking care of business.....you know what I mean? :biggrin:

GO
DONALD!
GO
DONALD!

So, maybe we should put barbed wire on all of our beaches and glass chipped topped walls on all our borders. I hate to break it to you Chief, but even if we did, the Demographics see the US becoming a multicultural country in the very near future.

The problem is, you racist white males aren't taking care of business.....you know what I mean? :biggrin:

You looking forward to that?

GO
DONALD!
GO
DONALD!

One wonders how the US survived and prospered with waves of immigrants for over at least a century. The fact is that people were assimilated to become Americans. Multiculturalism is a term that was adopted by the British and French left to explain the failure of assimilation in the latter part of the last century.

If you what you envision as the future of America is a socially Balkanized country where division and descent are the norm, then liberal ideology will be the damnation of the country. My son is far away from that shit. I am also too far away and too old to give much of a rat's ass if America becomes a 3-rd world shit hole. That is up to Americans.

Latinos see Donald Trump as hurting GOP brand - CNNPolitics.com

But Donald says he will "win the Latino vote!"

GO DONALD! :banana:

He has got the GOP by the short hairs.....and it is becoming more and painful each time he opens his mouth.

These are the same Latinos that voted for Obama over John "amnesty" Mc excellent point Correl , thanks . To he11 with the 'gop' rino and party !!

Seems no matter what we do, we can't out pander the Dems.

GO
DONALD!
GO
DONALD!

It is not a matter of "looking forward" to anything. It is a matter of fact and demographics. You can either loosen up and accept reality or you can be left behind. You choice....

to he11 with the 'gop' rinos , the repub party deserves destruction .

GO
DONALD!
GO
DONALD!

It is not a matter of "looking forward" to anything. It is a matter of fact and demographics. You can either loosen up and accept reality or you can be left behind. You choice....

How is it my choice?

John "amnesty" McCain lost two to one to Obama. OUr choices don't seem to matter.

GO
DONALD!
GO
DONALD!

It is not a matter of "looking forward" to anything. It is a matter of factag and demographics. You can either loosen up and accept reality or you can be left behind. You choice....
You can also be proud of what and whom you are, and of course your heritage. But I suppose that is not politically correct for those who 'identify' as Europen Americans, or simply as non minorities.

You're a bit of a sick puppy.

GO
DONALD!
GO
DONALD!

One wonders how the US survived and prospered with waves of immigrants for over at least a century. The fact is that people were assimilated to become Americans. Multiculturalism is a term that was adopted by the British and French left to explain the failure of assimilation in the latter part of the last century.

If you what you envision as the future of America is a socially Balkanized country where division and descent are the norm, then liberal ideology will be the damnation of the country. My son is far away from that shit. I am also too far away and too old to give much of a rat's ass if America becomes a 3-rd world shit hole. That is up to Americans.

You have an attitude that could certainly lead to a third world country. To deny the facts and put your head in the sand is to ask for failure. You need to deal with it and understand what it means, not walk away and curse the world.

GO
DONALD!
GO
DONALD!

It is not a matter of "looking forward" to anything. It is a matter of factag and demographics. You can either loosen up and accept reality or you can be left behind. You choice....
You can also be proud of what and whom you are, and of course your heritage. But I suppose that is not politically correct for those who 'identify' as Europen Americans, or simply as non minorities.

You're a bit of a sick puppy.

And you are in a typical RW state of denial. When you finally realize it and learn to deal with your anger, you will feel much better.

Forum List

Back