Latinos say Trump is hurting the GOP brand

GO
DONALD!
If you win the nomination, you will embarrass and possibly destroy the GOP as we know it. They may need to actually accept people into their "tent" that are different than they are in order to stay viable after your embarrassing loss. So, keep up the good work Donald of showing the far RWers how totally idiotic many of their stances and words are.
GO
DONALD!
The "tent", as you put it, is assimilation. The failure of assimilation is termed "multiculturalism".

You have only to look to Europe and India as examples.

So, maybe we should put barbed wire on all of our beaches and glass chipped topped walls on all our borders. I hate to break it to you Chief, but even if we did, the Demographics see the US becoming a multicultural country in the very near future.

The problem is, you racist white males aren't taking care of business.....you know what I mean? :biggrin:
One wonders how the US survived and prospered with waves of immigrants for over at least a century. The fact is that people were assimilated to become Americans. Multiculturalism is a term that was adopted by the British and French left to explain the failure of assimilation in the latter part of the last century.

If you what you envision as the future of America is a socially Balkanized country where division and descent are the norm, then liberal ideology will be the damnation of the country. My son is far away from that shit. I am also too far away and too old to give much of a rat's ass if America becomes a 3-rd world shit hole. That is up to Americans.

You have an attitude that could certainly lead to a third world country. To deny the facts and put your head in the sand is to ask for failure. You need to deal with it and understand what it means, not walk away and curse the world.

Importing tens of millions of Third World citizens is a great way to lead to a Third World country.

We're not denying any facts. We are facing these facts. YOu are the one pretending that this can have a happy ending.

GO
DONALD!
If you win the nomination, you will embarrass and possibly destroy the GOP as we know it. They may need to actually accept people into their "tent" that are different than they are in order to stay viable after your embarrassing loss. So, keep up the good work Donald of showing the far RWers how totally idiotic many of their stances and words are.
GO
DONALD!
The "tent", as you put it, is assimilation. The failure of assimilation is termed "multiculturalism".

So, maybe we should put barbed wire on all of our beaches and glass chipped topped walls on all our borders. I hate to break it to you Chief, but even if we did, the Demographics see the US becoming a multicultural country in the very near future.

The problem is, you racist white males aren't taking care of business.....you know what I mean? :biggrin:
One wonders how the US survived and prospered with waves of immigrants for over at least a century. The fact is that people were assimilated to become Americans. Multiculturalism is a term that was adopted by the British and French left to explain the failure of assimilation in the latter part of the last century.

If you what you envision as the future of America is a socially Balkanized country where division and descent are the norm, then liberal ideology will be the damnation of the country. My son is far away from that shit. I am also too far away and too old to give much of a rat's ass if America becomes a 3-rd world shit hole. That is up to Americans.

You have an attitude that could certainly lead to a third world country. To deny the facts and put your head in the sand is to ask for failure. You need to deal with it and understand what it means, not walk away and curse the world.

Importing tens of millions of Third World citizens is a great way to lead to a Third World country.

We're not denying any facts. We are facing these facts. YOu are the one pretending that this can have a happy ending.

So your solution is....Donald Trump? A liberal in Conservative Clothing?

GO
DONALD!
GO
DONALD!

As I said, a third-world America is inevitable with a third-world population. The attitude is not my call.

My solution is to stop anchor babies and as much immigration as possible.

If Trump is the one with that platform he has my vote.

to he11 with the 'gop' rinos , the repub party deserves destruction .

So you are rooting for the RW extremist in your party?
don't know , rooting for Trump or Cruz , no rinos for me Jim . Actually , no republican party for me . just happens that both guys that I support are 'repubs' [tactical on their part I guess] . If Trump or Cruz win maybe the gop and its people will disappear into history JimH.

a liberal in conservative clothing , I'll take that over a jebito , roobio , Christy , Kasich , Fiorina no matter what they are . Who in the gaggle of rinos did I miss JimH ??

a liberal in conservative clothing , I'll take that over a jebito , roobio , Christy , Kasich , Fiorina no matter what they are . Who in the gaggle of rinos did I miss JimH ??

Doesn't matter....Trump or Cruz will lose in the General to whomever the Dems choose. So, I love your selections! Trump has turned both women and Latinos against the GOP. If he wins the nomination, the GOP will lose the WH and lose the Senate. Take it to the Bank....and the Orange One might say.

funny Jim , we'll see . What difference does it make to me if the 'gop' is totally engulfed in flames . He11 , here I am a halfway fit and healthy older guy with a full belly . gop goes to he11 , its just going to hurt the moderate rinos of the 'gop' .

and 'gop' with its moderates and rinos may be gone , maybe replaced by better people , who knows ?? With people like jebito , roobio , Kasich and fat man why would I disapprove of destruction of the 'gop' JimH !!

SAD , why sad . Whats to like with 'jebito' or Kasich , roobio , Christy or any of them JimH ?? TRUMP , no matter what he speaks to issues that matter to me . jebito panders to his foreign people .

Forum List

Back