Last Year ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ Was Taken Off the Air

This year WAP is the top song.
Lyrics:
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

If you did a remake of baby its cold outside with two dudes it would get a standing ovation at the next HollyWierd self awards ceremony that nobody watches anymore

But somehow lives rent free in your mind.

When did you catch The Ghey?

Compared to WAP? Seriously?

You cried “moral panic” over the reaction to WAP, suggesting that you see nothing wrong with it. From a point of view that holds WAP to be acceptable, how can you even think of criticizing Baby, It's Cold Outside?

Okay. Let's look at that. WAP is about women knowing the power that sex has or gives them. It's a song about empowerment.

Meanwhile, Baby It's Cold Outside is about a guy getting his girlfriend drunk so he can fuck her. On Christmas. Because that's what the Baby Jesus would have wanted. Except not Baby Mormon Jesus, because he doesn't believe in alcohol... that bitch needs to breed to obey.

Selective outrage is one of the things Leftists do best. They got on their moral high horse about 'Baby It's Cold Outside' but are happy about their daughters singing the words to WAP. :cuckoo:

Selective outrage is one of the things Leftists do best. They got on their moral high horse about 'Baby It's Cold Outside' but are happy about their daughters singing the words to WAP.

The reality- Music has been a form of rebellion since Mozart. Daughters are going to sing WAP no matter what their parents think, if anything, their parents objections will make it more attractive.

I remember growing up in the 1970's, how my parents HATED the music we listened to. Hated it with a passion.

And they kind of had a point, a LOT of it was really crap. (I still have affection for Pink Floyd, Led Zep and a few others.)

Now, BICO falls into that bizarre area of "Holiday Music". Music that starts playing in October and we are damned sick of listening to by December 25th. It's actually a limited repertoire of songs, being sung by different artists.

The one I get sick of is "Last Christmas"... Ugh. Get over yourself, she dumped you.

The implications of the lyrics is that he's trying to get into her 1940's bloomers, she really wants to, but she's more concerned with what her family would think. It's kind of quaint. Nobody over the age of 20 thinks like that anymore.

Here's Baby, It's Cold Outside, as it was worked into the 1949 film Neptune's Daughter, with Ricardo Montalban, Esther Williams, Red Skelton, and Betty Garrett.

And in 1949, it was fine.

In 2020, we can see where the lyrics are kind of date-rapey.
Persuasion is not rape and no confirmation sex occurred but nice try limp wrister cuckold snowflake

Persuasion is not rape and no confirmation sex occurred but nice try limp wrister cuckold snowflake

Right... "What's in this drink?"
Here's Baby, It's Cold Outside, as it was worked into the 1949 film Neptune's Daughter, with Ricardo Montalban, Esther Williams, Red Skelton, and Betty Garrett.

And in 1949, it was fine.

In 2020, we can see where the lyrics are kind of date-rapey.

Compared to WAP? Seriously?

You cried “moral panic” over the reaction to WAP, suggesting that you see nothing wrong with it. From a point of view that holds WAP to be acceptable, how can you even think of criticizing Baby, It's Cold Outside?
What’s in the drink is an alcohol question
Heterosexual attraction and the motivation to follow thru is just so scary and offputting to emotionally disabled liberals. It’s right up there with being white consevative and religious

Heterosexual attraction and the motivation to follow thru is just so scary and offputting to emotionally disabled liberals. It’s right up there with being white consevative and religious

Honestly, if the only way you can get laid is to get the girl blind drunk, that's not something you should be bragging about.

Honestly, if the only way you can get laid is to get the girl blind drunk, that's not something you should be bragging about.
Thank you for confirming you are as described in my post immediately above yours,
Were you always scared of girls or did one say your Johnson was small and you’ve been wack a doodle ever since?

Lyrics:
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)
And this is supposed to "empower " women....ugh...

Thank you for confirming you are as described in my post immediately above yours,
Were you always scared of girls or did one say your Johnson was small and you’ve been wack a doodle ever since?

Again, if you think getting a girl blind drunk to get laid is a good thing, I'm really not sure there's any hope for you, buddy.

By the way, @JoeB131, how is your wife doing?

Oh yea, that's right. You don't have one.

Attack on family reported, Mormon Bob.

By the way, @JoeB131, how is your wife doing?

Oh yea, that's right. You don't have one.

Attack on family reported, Mormon Bob.

How can I be in violation for attacking a family, a wife, that doesn't exist?

That's kind of the point. Your claimed expertise on what “empowers” women is rather undermined, by your status as a pathetic incel.

Lyrics:

Really, I think I've heard the title, but I haven't heard the song yet.

Is this another moral panic? Seriously, is this like the GOP go to Position, when you ultimately fail at the art of governance, you try to create a moral panic?
Look at this guy trying to say it is the right that creates panic..... :lol:

Lyrics:

Is this another moral panic? Seriously, is this like the GOP go to Position, when you ultimately fail at the art of governance, you try to create a moral panic?
You like your kids singing about niger pussy?
What about the cats in a country in Africa?
You spell it out on USMB and you get ******. I can use any profanity, but that word is verboten on USMB.

Lyrics:

What about the cats in a country in Africa?
You spell it out on USMB and you get ******. I can use any profanity, but that word is verboten on USMB.
You should use the word and have it edited. If not, you are just being a pussy.

Every generation of parents has hated their kids' music. Get over it.

How the point of this comparison has escaped you is not surprising given what I have seen you post before, but I will explain it for you... it's not about a generational gap in the taste of music.

It's about the hypocrite lefty retard crybaby sjws proclaiming that one song is bad for reasons... while promoting the absolute degeneracy inherent in the pussy song by that trashy rapist slut.

Understand now?

How can I be in violation for attacking a family, a wife, that doesn't exist?

That's kind of the point. Your claimed expertise on what “empowers” women is rather undermined, by your status as a pathetic incel.

I don't need to belong to a cult that treats women as second class citizens to get laid. Also, you have a bizarre obsession with my sex life, but you are totally straight, I'm sure.

Don't think about it too long, you might soil your magic underwear.

Forum List

Back