Last nights violence is why cops treat inner city blacks the way they do.

I don't get it. I truly don't. My roommate mentioned the crap going on in Ferguson and I said "they tore up their own town" and she said "that poor boy. They had a right to express their anger" and I said "by destroying their own town??? And that "boy" deserved what he got" and she looked at me like I was crazy. She yelled HE DID NOT! And I said well we have to agree to disagree. But the point is...what is not understood? they TRASHED that town, with businesses owned by other blacks, all for goods..NOT for Michael Brown. Even the parents are blaming everyone other than the guy himself for being a dick to the wrong person who happened to have a gun. What part of this do they refuse to understand???
Well at least your racism has been revealed to her. Hopefully she will act accordingly.
If brown was white he still got what he deserved.

I disagree. No one should be shot when they are surrendering.

Except apparently the officer didn't feel he was surrendering.
Thats convenient otherwise he would be on trial for murder now.

I don't get it. I truly don't. My roommate mentioned the crap going on in Ferguson and I said "they tore up their own town" and she said "that poor boy. They had a right to express their anger" and I said "by destroying their own town??? And that "boy" deserved what he got" and she looked at me like I was crazy. She yelled HE DID NOT! And I said well we have to agree to disagree. But the point is...what is not understood? they TRASHED that town, with businesses owned by other blacks, all for goods..NOT for Michael Brown. Even the parents are blaming everyone other than the guy himself for being a dick to the wrong person who happened to have a gun. What part of this do they refuse to understand???
Well at least your racism has been revealed to her. Hopefully she will act accordingly.

Except apparently the officer didn't feel he was surrendering.
Thats convenient otherwise he would be on trial for murder now.
The truth.

Thats not what I asked. If he is trying to convince me they are liars I need the quote.
Read the report idiot.
You made the claim. Supply the quote.
Read the report. I am not doing your work because you are scared to see the truth. You are beat.
Claiming I'm beat is your pacifier. You made the claim. Support your position.
The report supports my position and officer Wilsons position.
It doesnt support your claim though or you would have posted the proof. Thanks for conceding that point albeit reluctantly.

Man, are you guys gonna let Milkweed get away with this? Come on.

Hey Milkweed Some idiotic whites rioted in 1910 when your boy won the heavyweight title because they were racists.

Thank you for confirming that the blacks who rioted last night were racists.

/milkweed

He wasn't surrendering. Learn to comprehend what is said. Facts support Wilson, period.
Yes he was surrendering. Thats what numerous eye witnesses said.

Apparently the Grand Jury didn't believe them.
I didnt expect them to. 9 of them were white.

They were proved to be liars!!! You are a class a idiot.
Where did you see that? Youre a moronic monkey.
In the Grand Jury report. Like I said, class a idiot.
Quote where the jury said they were liars idiot.
The prosecutor read the report and showed numerous witnesses were shown to be wrong. Which means they made false statements, which makes them liars. Stop crying little girl, the report proves you wrong.
So no quote then right? The Nazis had a report that said they were not exterminating Jews. Are you always this gullible?
Go on line and look it up yourself.
Look, the prosecutor stated very clearly any testimony from witnesses that was contradictory was dismissed as unreliable. And there were many witnesses who testified one thing then were asked the same questions worded differently. If the answers were not consistent the witness was thanked for their time and dismissed. Happens all the time.
It's simple probative questioning.

I thought the authorities did a good job last night with an absolute clusterfuck and their hands being tied. I'm not unhappy with it.
It wouldn't have mattered what they had done. If they would have covered the area with a larger show of force, they would have been condemed for being too militaristic, if not enough cops, they would have been condemned for not being better prepared for violence.
At the end of the day the fault goes 100% to those that rioted.

Where did you see that? Youre a moronic monkey.
The prosecutor read the report and showed numerous witnesses were shown to be wrong. Which means they made false statements, which makes them liars. Stop crying little girl, the report proves you wrong.
So no quote then right? The Nazis had a report that said they were not exterminating Jews. Are you always this gullible?
Go on line and look it up yourself.
Look, the prosecutor stated very clearly any testimony from witnesses that was contradictory was dismissed as unreliable. And there were many witnesses who testified one thing then were asked the same questions worded differently. If the answers were not consistent the witness was thanked for their time and dismissed. Happens all the time.
It's simple probative questioning.
Sounds totally different from the claim they were liars.

This Jack Johnson?

John Arthur "Jack" Johnson (March 31, 1878 – June 10, 1946), nicknamed the Galveston Giant, was an American boxer, who—at the height of the Jim Crow era—became the first African American world heavyweight boxing champion (1908–1915).
Jack Johnson boxer - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You must be really old. lol
Exactly. Maybe you can answer. Why did whites riot over that?

Don't know. It was about 100 years ago and is completely irrelevant to this conversation. This is the 21st century.
You dont know? Exactly.

Why should I know? It was over 100 years ago and completely irrelevant. Your abominable strawman is a complete failure.
So is the OJ verdict but you brought that up. What fertilizer do you use on your strawmen?

Ah, I see what's going on here. I bring up something that actually happened in our lifetimes, and you have nothing of relevance to retort with, and in your desperation to feel like you made a point, your posts turn into nothing more than "I know you are but what am I?" You don't really remember when those riots happened, either. Carry on. ;)

Read the report idiot.
Read the report. I am not doing your work because you are scared to see the truth. You are beat.
It doesnt support your claim though or you would have posted the proof. Thanks for conceding that point albeit reluctantly.
I didn't concede anything. I listened to the prosecutor reading the report and am smart enough to understand what he said. Just because you hate the decision because it doesn't support your racist position, live with it or grow a set and join the thugs in Frrguson.

That question can be answered by examining the transcripts of witness testimony.
Those records are now public record because the case is now closed.
Thats not what I asked. If he is trying to convince me they are liars I need the quote.
Read the report idiot.
The report is for all to see. Have at it. Don't sit there with your arms folded across your chest and keep insisting.

Exactly. Maybe you can answer. Why did whites riot over that?

Don't know. It was about 100 years ago and is completely irrelevant to this conversation. This is the 21st century.
You dont know? Exactly.

Why should I know? It was over 100 years ago and completely irrelevant. Your abominable strawman is a complete failure.
So is the OJ verdict but you brought that up. What fertilizer do you use on your strawmen?

Ah, I see what's going on here. I bring up something that actually happened in our lifetimes, and you have nothing of relevance to retort with, and in your desperation to feel like you made a point, your posts turn into nothing more than "I know you are but what am I?" You don't really remember when those riots happened, either. Carry on. ;)
I didnt see a prerequisite that it had to have happened in our lifetime. You need to be specific or I will make you look the fool like I just did.

I didn't concede anything. I listened to the prosecutor reading the report and am smart enough to understand what he said. Just because you hate the decision because it doesn't support your racist position, live with it or grow a set and join the thugs in Frrguson.
Yeah you did. You failed to quote your claim that the witnesses were liars. Thanks for your concession.

That question can be answered by examining the transcripts of witness testimony.
Those records are now public record because the case is now closed.
Read the report idiot.
The report is for all to see. Have at it. Don't sit there with your arms folded across your chest and keep insisting.
I have the report. Nothing in it says the witnesses were liars. Can you quote that?

You dont know? Exactly.

I didnt see a prerequisite that it had to have happened in our lifetime. You need to be specific or I will make you look the fool like I just did.

You didn't see much at all, actually. Keep stroking that hollow ego of yours. Its highly entertaining for the rest of us.

You dont know? Exactly.

You didn't see much at all, actually. Keep stroking that hollow ego of yours. Its highly entertaining for the rest of us.
The fact that there are 5? 6? of you bumping into each other is stroking my ego for me. I am much more entertained running you monkeys in circles than you can imagine. Have fun.

Yes. Let it be known that all who agree the process worked properly are racist.
Ya know what? You should stop posting because you have ZERO credibility.
You are here just to agitate and cause problems.

Forum List

Back