Last nights violence is why cops treat inner city blacks the way they do.

If that were the case, why did 96% of Ferguson commend the police department when they were asked how well they were doing just prior to Brown's death?

There isn't even a remote chance of that being true.
I don't know if it is or not.

Then why did you make a declarative statement affirming so?
Found it. 69% said the police force were good to excellent.

That's not 96%, is it?

Why did I make a declarative statement? Because it was on the news and I just brought it here. And? Is that a problem?

Yes, because it wasn't true.

If that were the case, why did 96% of Ferguson commend the police department when they were asked how well they were doing just prior to Brown's death?

That's not 96%, is it?

Why did I make a declarative statement? Because it was on the news and I just brought it here. And? Is that a problem?

99.9% of what has been posted here about this case isn't true. Why in the world are you focusing on THIS post?

That's not 96%, is it?

So I had a bout of dislexia. Get a fucking rope and find a tall tree. I mean..SERIOUSLY? Nit pick much?

That's not 96%, is it?

99.9% of what has been posted here about this case isn't true. Why in the world are you focusing on THIS post?
Because obviously he got a hard on to rag little ol me about something I guess.

That's not 96%, is it?

No, he just hates cops, hates em.

I deem him to be an otherwise reasonable man, but his hatred of cops wow.

That's not 96%, is it?

So.....I made a fucking mistake but this whole board is posting all kinds of shit that isn't true. Don't you have people to go hunt down and bitch at then?

That's not 96%, is it?

I thought him reasonable too. Once upon a time.
I don't hate cops. I don't hate blacks either. I hate actions that are just WRONG. I don't give a shit what color someone is. If they are an asshole,then they are an asshole. Period.

That's not 96%, is it?

I thought him reasonable too. Once upon a time.
I don't hate cops. I don't hate blacks either. I hate actions that are just WRONG. I don't give a shit what color someone is. If they are an asshole,then they are an asshole. Period.
Bull shit. You are a racist. You called another guy the negro word several times then got mad at me because I said t was offensive. Then you started some whiny ass thread about it.

Forum List

Back