Last Night's Mandate

Grizz

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2015
Make no mistake, that's what you saw.
Now it's shit or get off the pot time, we have the House, the Senate, and the Oval Office.
Republican's now need to Govern and get things done period.

Erm, Clinton seems to have the popular vote. So I'm not exactly sure what mandate you're referring to, but this is a forum about US politics.

Last edited:
Erm, Clinton seems to have the popular vote. So I'm exactly sure what mandate you're referring to, but this is a forum about US politics.

Apparently denial is not just a river in Egypt.....

Now it's shit or get off the pot time, we have the House, the Senate, and the Oval Office.

There was no mandate.

Not exactly a mandate, Sparky, when it comes to the actual vote count. Clinton won that.
The electoral college needs to go.

Clinton: 59,578,989
Trump: 59,341,446

It's perfectly fine to say, the rules are the rules, Trump wins the electoral vote, he wins.

It's also perfectly accurate to that that if the numbers hold up,

more American voters wanted Clinton to be president than wanted Trump.

And just for the fun of it, imagine if Trump were going to lose by a few electoral votes while winning the popular vote...

...what would the RW'ers be saying then?

I feel sorry for you folks, I do, but welcome to the real world.
In light of you and the media telling us how "inevitable" she was, last night was a kick in the groin.
How many of you predicted 300 or more Electoral Votes?
You lost WI and you are going to lose MI, that was your "impenetrable" Blue Wall....

Erm, Clinton seems to have the popular vote. So I'm exactly sure what mandate you're referring to, but this is a forum about US politics.
Control of the Presidency, the Senate, and the House isn't enough of a mandate for you.....?

Give him a break, he has the mentality of a third grader, so thinking past step one doesn't occur to him. Go back and read some of his post and you'll know what I mean.

It's perfectly fine to say, the rules are the rules, Trump wins the electoral vote, he wins.

And just for the fun of it, imagine if Trump were going to lose by a few electoral votes while winning the popular vote...

the losers always say that....

however, the Electoral College is a barrier against mobocracy....

The exact same thing they are saying now, "LOCK HER UP".

Not exactly a mandate, Sparky, when it comes to the actual vote count. Clinton won that.
The electoral college needs to go.

Clinton: 59,578,989
Trump: 59,341,446
Yes. We need to have CA and NY control the whole nation.

Not.

Forum List

Back