Last Night Wouldn't Have Happened To Dave Chappelle

One can only imagine Kanye West seeing this and deciding he’s going to one up Will Smith and charge the stage and deliver an epic beat down if he happens to be at a show with Pete Davidson on stage.

Smith's message was not for you.

It was a cry for help.

This was just a small life lesson.

Yeah, a guy worth over $300 million needs to assault a comedian over a joke, after laughing at it.
Just another example of America's systemic racism.
a black man hits another black man because that back man insulted his black wife. And you call it an example of systemic racism... Dude you are pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

"While presenting best documentary feature at the Oscars, Rock made a joke about Pinkett Smith’s shaved head by comparing it to the look of Demi Moore in the 1997 movie “G.I. Jane.” Rock said he couldn’t wait to see Pinkett Smith, who has alopecia, star in “G.I. Jane 2,” which led Smith to go up on stage and slap Rock. Chris Rock has “declined to file a police report” following the altercation."

I don't watch the Oscars...so when I woke up and saw "#cuck" trending on Twitter in association with Will Smith; I saw that the Oscars was watchable for the first time in like ever.....Not since Robert Opel streaked across the stage has there been so much controversy at the Oscars...
View attachment 622302
So the thought experiment I have is......would that have happened to Dave Chappelle? Would Will have got up and slapped Dave like that?? Dave Chappelle has really bulked up since the days of the Chappelle show -- and even if Will Smith did slap him over a joke -- I don't think Dave would have hit him back....BUT...... he would have done about 60 more minutes of Jada jokes until the Smith family left the building in tears....Unless you know the history of Will and Jada; you wouldn't understand how their relationship is such ripe territory for any comic....What Chris said was nothing compared to what could have been joked about...and Dave is the best suited to pull it off....
Dave Chappelle would have joked about her saggy tits.

a black man hits another black man because that back man insulted his black wife. And you call it an example of systemic racism... Dude you are pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

a black man hits another black man because that back man insulted his black wife.

An unhinged black man hit a black comedian for making a joke about the evil bitch who has broken him mentally.

And you call it an example of systemic racism...

Dude, that was a joke. Don't cry.

Forum List

Back