Comedian Dave Chappelle attacked on stage while performing at Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles

Actually Republicans are worse when it comes to black and brown folks.
First, I don’t think that’s true, unless you mean Republicans won’t go for the anti-white and anti-Asian racism the Dems push. If you mean by having policies that promote a strong economy, with record low unemployment among blacks, then Republicans are better.

And second, Democrats are worse for whites, Asians, and Jews.

First, I don’t think that’s true, unless you mean Republicans won’t go for the anti-white and anti-Asian racism the Dems push.
When did Asians become the darlings of Republicans? That's some bullshit right there. Republicans just go for the anti-black and brown racism.
If you mean by having policies that promote a strong economy, with record low unemployment among blacks, then Republicans are better.
That's bullshit. According to Pew Research in the last 50yrs black and brown folks have done better economically, in education, in business, etc. when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to a Republican. The highest ranking positions black folks have EVER held has been under Democrats.
And second, Democrats are worse for whites, Asians, and Jews.
Is that why the majority of Asians and Jewish folks vote Democrat.

Of course you don't, because your punk ass hides behind that white privilege until you think it might be taken away.

Yeah, as a child I lived in a truck for 7 years while you had a nice government supplied apartment.

Take YOUR privilege and shove it up your whiney bitch ass.

0ED61ACF-C51A-49C6-9C04-05548DD8FE76.jpeg

1st Witness: What did that poor guy do?

2d witness: He told a joke in front of a liberal.

Was it a Tonka truck?

I grew up in a house that my grandparents worked their ass off to buy, so you can take that Gov't apartment, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.

Yea you have privilege, fuck boy.
Superbadbreath ^ is really trying to drive home the point that he’s a racist retard. Mission accomplished.

Was it a Tonka truck?

I grew up in a house that my grandparents worked their ass off to buy, so you can take that Gov't apartment, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.

Yea you have privilege, fuck boy.

Oh, you had a house? Cool. I didn't. I had to earn everything I own. I had no privilege. And I never once whined about it.

Bitch.

Tell that bullshit to someone who believes it like your butt buddy Backasswards.

Sad to say, it is true. I overcame a shitty childhood. ME. No one else. And I certainly didn't whine about it.

Bitch.

New Topics

Forum List

Back